• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC Gaf Meet Up 12/17/16: The ABCs of NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys can get there I'd probably suggest Barcade if it's not crowded. Went there once and was alright. Went for beer stayed for MAHVEL

Lulubop

Barcade is probably as big as it gets around here in terms of sizes, that said it's probably pretty packed.

Don't hate me btw

Lulubop

U4Drake_PSX.gif

Ready. I need a drink btw

I'm a doofus and won't be showing up tonight. Too exhausted to even leave. Will try to show up for the next one. May you guys have a fun night :)

Jhoan

Waiting for the L to leave the station to 1st Ave. Hopefully there's not a lot of slush down there but doubt it.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Almost there, where is everyone?

I'm wearing a big red coat, easy to spot.

I'm at the end of the bar area right now, I can't seem to spot anyone else. I have a drunk guy I been conversing with. I have white headphones. Also it seems like I'm the only Asian guy in here.

Jhoan

Last minute peeps who bailed out can give us our most ridiculous excuses for Cards Against Humanity. We welcome them.

Jhoan

Current bar= St. Marks Barcade for the curious. Currently drinking a Cinnamon cider which reminds me of drinking pine in a wet garden.

Jhoan

The damn uptown N train hasn't arrived. It's taking forever. I think I'll get get home at 3AM at this rate. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom