NYC GAF Meetups: 2/18 at Gaf Bar, 2/13 at Third & Long

clearacell

Sep 13, 2005

tino

Banned
May 25, 2005
Holy fucking shit, I am so smashed. Last time I was this smashed I threw up. So go me. I only took two piss this time.

Besides Evilord and Jason. I have no idea who is who, figure it out yourself.

I personally asked the fearless leader to bring back the smilies, he said no. So there you go, I tried. But he said he would consider the prospect of GAF EXPO.

Special shout out to this guy. He didn't even have posting previlage yet and he came. Hard cord. He also said he made an iOS game call "Four Wings Fantasy" so support him if you have a iPod/iPhone.

GAF rally cry

Lattitue, this place is way too datingy

tino

Banned
May 25, 2005
That falafel shit I ate was really good. Whats the name of the fastfood restartant?

Wzong

Neo Member
Jun 23, 2008
Pxg again

We all got mcdobslds tastef as if it were my last meal.on death roe

Fucking feast. Holy shit

TangMeng

Mar 7, 2009
We have to do this again. I don't even know why I left but I'm not there anymore

Im not In any of the PICTURES!

Edit: fucking double post

Feb 18, 2009
New York
great night out with these guys:D the billards table with the gaf pic on it is best pic of the night, gonna eat some pizza and pass out. We gotta do this again definitely.

Jhoan

Oct 26, 2008
New York, NY
I love Canada. I hope Soultron saves me a Canadian chick. I hope Canadians love Domonican dudes. Yo hablo Espanol. EvilLore knowx w jh at I'm talking about.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
May 30, 2004
Great night gaffers. My gf is wondering why I showed up to our friends party half in the bag. All I have to say is GG. I am fucking wasted between GAF and my own shit. Wow.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
I almost got evilore arrested tonight. Whoops.
Well, kinda my fault, seeing how I tackled you in the street and busted my lip on the way down, right in front of the NYPD :lol

jasonng

Oct 1, 2007
New York
I was ready to take fault for the good of GAF. But okay.

Your fault. You can tell a chick you won a fight against some dude.

Feb 27, 2008
He's fine! He's fine.

Evilore, JXG, Motherfuckin' Jon Bones, jasonng, Bob Page, Wellington, Emily Chu, smokeymicpot, captmcblack, all the fine people whose GAF names I can't remember because I am very drunk... you are all gentlemen and scholars.

-PXG-

Banned
May 20, 2008
NJ
I love all.of you

Jon bones is fucking Jesus. You're the shit

Kc...goddamn.....brother from another a
Mother.

ed...thanks for lettti.g crash at your place

Jipan...you're drunk as fuck...

Evilore....i cant even describe how,awesome you are in person. you sure know how to keep it real. On behalf of all of gaf, thank you so for all the hard work you do. Just keep on doing what you're doing man. God bless.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Jul 29, 2008
New York.
I love all.of you

Mother.

Evilore....i cant even describe how,awesome you are in person. you sure know how to keep it real. On behalf of all of gaf, thank you so for all the hard work you do. Just keep on doing what you're doing man. God bless.
I get no mention racist once again.

I GOT A FUCKING TAG.

Mully

Feb 20, 2009
I love all.of you

Mother.

MEETUP TOMORROW?

AM RIGHT?