Some highlights from last night off the top of my head.
- Jipan drunk out of his mind. How many beers did you have? I only saw you with two beers.
The 2 Rum and Cokes that I had at Latitude (one courtesy of captmcblack who I also owe one; the other one I bought despite El_Sloth insisting on buying me one) led to the following list of my drunken activities in no specific chronological order:
- Leaving a wake of drunken posts on GAF; see this thread for proof of that; see the Times Square camera thread; see -PXG-'s tag thread. Conversely, search for posts by my user names within the last several hours and prepare to laugh.
- Stumbling through the streets while cursing out the NYPD as we walked to Times Square from Latitude.
- Embarrassing jon bones when we left The Gaf and yelling out... Let's just say it involves picking up a woman and hooking up. I'm not going to say exactly what it was because I don't want to offend anybody. To everyone who was there, you know what it was.
- Laughing hysterically while walking next to Tashi because jon bones proceeded to do damage control to the women who outside The Gaf who heard my drunken tirade. His face had me laughing and I'm still chuckling right now as I type this post.
- Miraculously walking straight whenever we passed by the cops despite being drunk. I kept telling people to walk straight whenever that happened.
- The reason why smokeymicpot and I didn't appear in the Earth Cam: Having to pee, proceeding to stumbling down 8th avenue all the while, drunkedly telling smokeymicpot not to pee on a building because there were "f'ing cameras watching us" (my words) every now and then. I managed to normally ask one of the guys who worked at the pizzeria if we have to pay to use the bathroom; he said no. A chick was in the bathroom, I banged on the door and told her that I need to pee. Long story short, we peed and proceeded to stumble back up to Times Square. The dude behind the counter looked kind of scared when he saw us stumble into the pizzeria
- Ordering a Big Mac meal without slurring a word. The only bad part was that I lost my Unlimited Metrocard while taking out the money.
- Drunkedly swaying while we were eating upstairs to several Gaffers' horror. They wanted to take a picture/record me. I told them not to do it despite being in said drunken state.
- Proceeding to say that I'm so hardcore of a Gaffer that I have a God Hand song as my ring tone and proceeding to blast Gene's Rockabye for a good several seconds while everyone was silent.
- Yelling out...unpleasant desires in Spanish to chicks that were walking to and from the bathroom. Only two Gaffers knew what I said.
- Taking a leak in a stall while two other women peed in the adjacent stalls and saying "Have a good night ladies" as I left the bathroom. Before Girl GAF starts going crazy on me, no I'm not a peeping Tom; the stalls were closed and even then I still wouldn't have looked.
- Going to a nearby bar and proceeding to slowly sober up by drinking water as several Gaffers bailed out by then.
- On that same note, drunkedly asking and proceeding to take a few pictures with EvilLore before he left along with -PXG-.
- Getting into a cab with -PXG-, Ed, and I forgot the Gaffer's name. We then proceeded to talk crap about several things including me saying that "New Jersey smells like shit" while poking fun of -PXG-.
- Sobering up at Ed's nice ass apartment near Wall Street, while eating some delicious peanut butter cookies and drinking water with -PXG-. We totally had a bromantic moment having not seen each other in over two years similar to Wellington and EvilLore's bromantic reunion.
- Getting into a cab with -PXG-,talking about life and catching up on what's happened in 2.5 years.
- Lastly, departing from -PXG- like a romance film and proceeding to have a random dude talk to me about women knowing where we keep our cards (in reference to me talking out my wallet and trying to look for my Unlimited Metrocard) and asking if me if I'm o.k. to which I said "I had a very long night."
As for pictures, I'm gonna wrap this post up. I don't want it to be a massive post, so I'll wait until someone else posts then proceed to show my version of the events that transcribed last night. The quality of the pics are as bad they were of the Monday's pics that I took at Third and Long. I don't want to double post out of respect.
Forgot to mention: So to answer the million dollar question, I survived the NYC GAF meet up and I lived to tell about it. The best part was, despite being drunk, my brain was doing all the work and and not the alcohol. I didn't get a hangover, I most certainly didn't with any headaches, and I'm still here in one piece.