• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

NYC GAF Meetups: 2/18 at Gaf Bar, 2/13 at Third & Long

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Jun 16, 2008
WA
www.HaloWaypoint.com
I was planning an elaborate Bollywood dance routine at the Times Square webcam and everything, but I was pretty wasted when we got there and everyone began walking off so I failed at coordinating it ;b
"Dance with me or perma!"

Problem solved.

And Jason, tipping is so important. If you start the night with a great tip and then tip well the rest of the night, you will usually get better service. Either free drinks or at least stronger drinks.

clearacell

Sep 13, 2005
And Jason, tipping is so important. If you start the night with a great tip and then tip well the rest of the night, you will usually get better service. Either free drinks or at least stronger drinks.
Yup, you can never go wrong with tipping. Tipping is great!

Feb 27, 2008
I was planning an elaborate Bollywood dance routine at the Times Square webcam and everything, but I was pretty wasted when we got there and everyone began walking off so I failed at coordinating it ;b
I totally expected us to figure something out before we got there but then I was way too drunk for it to even cross my mind while we were there.