• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYCC 2016 |OT| We really are the Walking Dead (con)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Day 3: https://flic.kr/s/aHskLgsG9n

I think I've walked about 35 miles cumulatively so far.

Sorta bummed I couldn't get into Iron Fist and pissed I missed my Westworld appointment. It kinda threw off the day for me. At least I got a Kong Island poster by random.

toneroni

Day 3: https://flic.kr/s/aHskLgsG9n

I think I've walked about 35 miles cumulatively so far.

Sorta bummed I couldn't get into Iron Fist and pissed I missed my Westworld appointment. It kinda threw off the day for me. At least I got a Kong Island poster by random.
Sorry to hear. I still haven't tried any panels lol. Yeah I should check my app to see how much I walked too lol.

What happens in the Westworld appt anyway? I couldn't make it today. Hoping to tomorrow.

Decided to say f it and bought the art book for the Stan Lee autograph and pic. Bit pricey but figure it was worth it. One slimy dude snuck his family in for free pics with him. Didn't have a ticket or anything but got away with it.

stupei

Yeah I was there around 1130-12 and tickets were gone for vr Lantern demo. Only 162 tickets a day the sign said.

Saturday they said all the tickets for Lantern were gone in eight minutes.

Sorry to hear. I still haven't tried any panels lol. Yeah I should check my app to see how much I walked too lol.

What happens in the Westworld appt anyway? I couldn't make it today. Hoping to tomorrow.

Decided to say f it and bought the art book for the Stan Lee autograph and pic. Bit pricey but figure it was worth it. One slimy dude snuck his family in for free pics with him. Didn't have a ticket or anything but got away with it.

The Westworld thing is a quick Vive experience in a separate space that is themed really nicely. Pretty cool. Feels like they're playing around with immersive style advertising at least partially because of the nature of the show.

Speaking of immersive: those escape room discounts people are handing out in front of the show everyday are for a genuinely really cool escape room I did about a month ago with some friends. Way better than most things I've seen people hand out in front of the con.

Tom_Cody

The Westworld thing is a quick Vive experience in a separate space that is themed really nicely. Pretty cool. Feels like they're playing around with immersive style advertising at least partially because of the nature of the show.
I was wondering what that was about. I saw the Westworld booth with the man and woman in white suits, but they wouldn't break character to actually explain what was going on. They were handing out documents to "book your trip to Westworld" or something like that, but I couldn't tell if it was a VR thing or just a website.

Jhoan

Someone bought an original Frank Miller piece for $8500 last night. I dunno how some of you guys do it but more power to you.

Today's game plan before my shift is to get a copy of Monstress signed, more swag grabbing, a few last minute graphic novel purchases, and work time fun stuff. There's going to be a lot of sad kids for sure for Stan Lee lol.

toneroni

I was wondering what that was about. I saw the Westworld booth with the man and woman in white suits, but they wouldn't break character to actually explain what was going on. They were handing out documents to "book your trip to Westworld" or something like that, but I couldn't tell if it was a VR thing or just a website.
lol I got the guy to eventually start cracking up and break character - probly couldn't handle it anymore at the end of the day. They do an awesome job though!

There's going to be a lot of sad kids for sure for Stan Lee lol.

What happened? Did he cancel?

Jhoan

lol I got the guy to eventually start cracking up and break character - probly couldn't handle it anymore at the end of the day. They do an awesome job though!

What happened? Did he cancel?
Nope, it's gonna be a mad house all day though that's for sure! Plus no photos policy. Mofo is gonna croak soon so anything he signed is gonna skyrocket.

entremet

Man, Comic Con is mainstream these days looking at my FB posts. A few of my friends went for multiple days.

I'm probably the geekiest of my friends--GAFfer (lol), have decent game collection, former comic book collector and current reader, watch all Comic Book Films release weekend, yet I still haven't gone lol

I just hate the Javits honestly. Such a madhouse. NYC needs bigger convention space.

toneroni

Nope, it's gonna be a mad house all day though that's for sure! Plus no photos policy. Mofo is gonna croak soon so anything he signed is gonna skyrocket.
Lol yeah.
That's why I decided I had to get something signed and a pic. The bundle deal they gave with the book wasn't too bad compared to $200 for separate pic and auto (and having to queue early).

beat

Ughhhhhh. Not gonna get into the Westworld VR thing. Might not get into the Hammerstein panel either but I will get in line for that earlier, I guess.

Edit: screw it, I came early for the Son of Zorn panel so I'd definitely have a seat for Westworld.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I was able to get into the Jon Bernthal spotlight panel. He is an amazing guy. Looks like the type of dude that you can have a beer and just bs with. Hilarious too.

Also was able to go to the hip-hop and comic panel. Saw Run DMC and Method Man! Method knows his comics.

I was able to get a lot more swag this day. Overall, for my first time, I loved it. Really cool seeing all the different characters come to life and the atmosphere of it all. I'm definitely going back next year.

fallengorn

Ughhhhhh. Not gonna get into the Westworld VR thing. Might not get into the Hammerstein panel either but I will get in line for that earlier, I guess.

Edit: screw it, I came early for the Son of Zorn panel so I'd definitely have a seat for Westworld.
It was neat, but you didn't miss much. The best part of the experience was just interacting with the actors they hired to be hosts.

I think the best VR thing at the con was probably John Wick, even though I didn't play it.

Vyse24

Well I enjoyed the 3 days I went. I'm not really big on any fandoms, so I didn't spend a lot compared to what most would have. Bought some prints, some posters, a book I've been looking for a while, and some little things here and there.

BTW for the record, if you saw a guy walking around with an Eevee wearing a lei on its head, that was me.

Went to see the Gravity Falls and RWBY panel, so that was good.

Explored the rest of the Show Floor and called it a day. Too tired to stay any longer and needed time to reorganize mmy bags make the trip to the airport.

About to board my flight for back home.

Nice first time at NYCC. Not sure if I can do it again anytime soon.

Zombine

Banned
Here's posts of the stuff I got over the course of my two days at the con for those who are interested. Thank you Messi for holding my shit:

Post 1 (Rafael Albuquerque Batgirl page)
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=219594755

Post 2
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=219596162

Post 3
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=219596504

Post 4
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=219622988

^Thank you Rafael for such an amazing commission

My non-art related pick ups were the Lying Cat statue, a walking dead shirt, and the exclusive comic style Kyle from Outcast.

Messi

Guess I will post my stuff here for non comicgaffers

My NYCC haul missing Elsa Charretiers full commission and Sanford Greene cover sketch (we will get to that, it's getting sorted)

Erica Henderson - Ms Marvel
xOCUB0Y.jpg

John Timms - Harley and Ivy (10 min sketch as the show was closing and he didn't charge me either , super nice dude)

Marcio Takara - Rogue

Brett Parsons - Harley Quinn (this was $30 and it blew me away. Too fucking good. Read Tank Girl please)

Linda Sejic - Harley Quinn (so happy I got this. Linda is lovely)

Jen Bartel - Alana and Hazel (OMG Hazel totes dorbz)

Terry Moore - Francine and Katchoo and their babies (Terry is just awesome)

Joe Quinones - Zatanna and Harley (Joe killed my really basic idea. What an amazing artist. Terry Dodson said it was incredible)

Elsa Charretier - Lisa and Ally (she loves sunstone and has such a unique style. My favorite new artist in years)

Mirka Andolpho - Harley Quinn (this is 11x17, huge, detailed and so fucking good. Totally exceeded my expectations)

I have books and prints if you guys care but that is the the original art. I am so happy. My first ever con was such a success and not one person let me down.

Stjepan Sejic - Ally and Lisa

You wouldn't believe how over the moon I was with this. Stjepan was really nice. He was the reason I went to the con in the first place.

Tom_Cody

Here's posts of the stuff I got over the course of my two days at the con for those who are interested. Thank you Messi for holding my shit:

Post 1 (Rafael Albuquerque Batgirl page)
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=219594755

Post 2
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=219596162

Post 3
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=219596504

Post 4
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=219622988

^Thank you Rafael for such an amazing commission

My non-art related pick ups were the Lying Cat statue, a walking dead shirt, and the exclusive comic style Kyle from Outcast.
Nice haul!

Guess I will post my stuff here for non comicgaffers
Unreal. Wow.

aparisi2274

29596959603_a4fd27db33_b.jpg

Here is my haul. I am glad I waited until today to get the SH Figurart figures, because the Bowser was on sale for $40 and the Lakitu was $29.

beat

I think the best VR thing at the con was probably John Wick, even though I didn't play it.
That looked amazing. Bit of a huge fail to not render what the player was seeing on a big TV though.

More importantly, I don't see how I would ever play this. My apartment is too small to dedicate the space for this, and any viable arcade-like VR facility would charge an exorbitant room rental rate.

Hero

The John Wick VR was pretty damn awesome, totally worth the 90 minute wait on Thursday that my friend and I stumbled into.

It really was a big WTF how they didn't output the VR screen to the giant TV behind the player for people to see.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
The John Wick VR was pretty damn awesome, totally worth the 90 minute wait on Thursday that my friend and I stumbled into.

It really was a big WTF how they didn't output the VR screen to the giant TV behind the player for people to see.

Funniest part was after hearing the trailer play for the 300th time while waiting on the line, then going to MSG to see them hype it up before showing it during the panel.

Hero

Funniest part was after hearing the trailer play for the 300th time while waiting on the line, then going to MSG to see them hype it up before showing it during the panel.

The guy in front of us in line muted the TV after we heard the trailer play for the 30th time, lol.

fallengorn

Pics from today: https://flic.kr/s/aHskJkPi41

And since everyone's posting art they bought, here's mine. I kinda went crazy this year.

Mechagodzilla by Daniel Warren Johnson
Etrigan by Billy Fowler (Ordered it during SDCC and I just picked it up here)
The Baroness by Yanick Paquette
'80s Black Widow by Paolo Rivera
Number Six by Joe Quinones
Hannibal by Rod Reis
Sentinel by Tom Fowler
Angel of Death by Andrew MacLean

I'll post some wrap-up thoughts later. I'm going to go pass out now.

Fliesen

Haha, our haul's kinda pathetic, just some generic star wars shirts, baby shirts for the soon-to-be-born nephew, NYCC shirts, a CRAZY pair of chewbacca pyjama pants. oh, and a transistor figurine.
i almost feel bad for loving ComicCons but being the absolute opposite of a comic book afficionado ...

Overwatch cosplayers were on fucking point...

some of my favorite cosplays were also:

Henry Jones jr. and sen.

and of course, Forrest!

Also, here's me, my girlfriend and my best friend, doing our TFA cosplay - we met this immensely creative BB8 cosplayer who built herself a nifty little LED 'torch' to do the thumbs up.

While NYCC lacks the huge Hall H panels that SDCC has, i found the convention itself much nicer - there's better infrastructure (so much more food, many more toilets!) - and the share of cosplayers is much much higher ... i'd dare to say almost 25%.

Also, there's far many different 'levels' of cosplayers - like, in San Diego, there's these kinds of ultra-professional perfectly crafted cosplays, and then there's people wearing shirts with the Superman logo - and barely anything in between.
In NY, there were so many people who put effort into cosplays that were somewhat simple, yet ... still an actual costume. Great crowd!

Getting a lot of legitimate compliments for my and my girlfriend's cosplay made the endless (surely over a 100) hours i spent on those things so worth it. ("Are you Rebel Legion? - You should be!").

Zombine

Banned
NYCC is definitely the better show for people. Lots of friendly fans and the jerks are dealt with almost immediately. The only thing they don't have down well at all are the freaking queues, and the way they packed us all together waiting to get in on Saturday was awful.

phanphare

Banned

And since everyone's posting art they bought, here's mine. I kinda went crazy this year.

Hannibal by Rod Reis
Sentinel by Tom Fowler

omg, that mechagodzilla is amazing

Jhoan

6 years in the book and it's been an incredible ride despite family matters and work mishaps I heard about and saw firsthand. I'm still standing in the end. I'm going to keep doing the behind-the-scenes stuff as long as I have the time for it until someday I end up on the other side in Artist Alley. Maybe once I turn 30, I'll hang it up for good.

Fun fact: This is Artist Alley's final year in Javits North. I have no idea where it's going to be housed at next year but that 1 billion dollar money that Cuomo announced for the Javits Center expansion with the rapidly developing Hudson Yards area is a sign of things to come.

To TheBaroness and GrayMatter, it was pleasure to see you guys as always. If one of you ends up as my GAF Secret Santa recipient this year, I'll make it a damn good one. To the rest of you guys, I hope you had fun. Hopefully you guys don't get the con flu! I'm still reeling from last night as I get back to reality. Met Jon Bernthal last night since I was working his line and he signed my badge. Dude had an amazing beard but I don't get star struck at all so it was no different here. If anything, working his line was the way to cap off my last day with a bang. Walter Jones is a boss and such a cool dude; David Yost was icy cold.

That being said, I'll post more thoughts later with some pics. Suffice to say, I have TOO MUCH SWAG.
Also some stuff that I bought for myself to keep.. xD

Tom_Cody

Hannibal by Rod Reis
Sentinel by Tom Fowler

Awesome works. I love the Patrick McGoohan as well as the '80s Black Widow by Paolo Rivera. Paolo Rivera is a favorite.

Hero

6 years in the book and it's been an incredible ride despite family matters and work mishaps I heard about and saw firsthand. I'm still standing in the end. I'm going to keep doing the behind-the-scenes stuff as long as I have the time for it until someday I end up on the other side in Artist Alley. Maybe once I turn 30, I'll hang it up for good.

Fun fact: This is Artist Alley's last final year in Javits North. I have no idea where it's going to be housed at next year but that 1 billion dollar money that Cuomo announced for the Javits Center expansion with the rapidly developing Hudson Yards area is a sign of things to come.

To TheBaroness and GrayMatter, it was pleasure to see you guys as always. If one of you ends up as my GAF Secret Santa recipient this year, I'll make it a damn good one. To the rest of you guys, I hope you had fun. Hopefully you guys don't get the con flu! I'm still reeling from last night as I get back to reality. Met Jon Bernthal last night since I was working his line and he signed my badge. Dude had an amazing beard but I don't get star struck at all so it was no different here. If anything, working his line was the way to cap off my last day with a bang. Walter Jones is a boss and such a cool dude; David Yost was icy cold.

That being said, I'll post more thoughts later with some pics. Suffice to say, I have TOO MUCH SWAG.
Also some stuff that I bought for myself to keep.. xD

Hey since you were staff, do you know what happened with line management on Friday? It was an absolute clusterfuck outside the convention and we went all the way around the center just to turn around and go all the way back for seemingly no good reason and then people crossing the street just blended in and avoided an hour plus wait. Not a single staffer helping people at all outside either, it was pretty frustrating.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Hey since you were staff, do you know what happened with line management on Friday? It was an absolute clusterfuck outside the convention and we went all the way around the center just to turn around and go all the way back for seemingly no good reason and then people crossing the street just blended in and avoided an hour plus wait. Not a single staffer helping people at all outside either, it was pretty frustrating.

They did that shit Sunday too. When it was pouring. Then, to make matters worse, they were letting people cut the line. It really pissed me off and I didn't listen to anymore crew members instructions after that. I wasted 30-40 minutes doing that stupid walk around.

Jhoan

Not Staff (ReedPop peeps that are either contract employees or work directly for the company), Crew (customer service) but I get what you mean anyway. I didn't work outside line management so I got nothing for you there.

However, I heard it was pretty crazy out there from several friends and will say that outside line management was in dire need of bodies so you're not the only one to voice your qualms. In fact, there were several areas that were in need of bodies since it was understaffed including the Marvel booth on the show floor on Saturday afternoon after 2pm. My friend who was managing the area said that a fight damn near broke out there around 2:30pm. NYCC brings out the worst in humanity at times. From an attendee POV, I can see why you guys would be frustrated as I would be too so it sucks.

Shanlei91

I imagine it must have been soul crushing for anyone who it was their first time and got off at the 34th st station.

On Friday I got there at 10:40am and as soon I got out of the station was met by two workers shouting at anyone walking towards the con, telling people to line up in the park area across the street.

Knowing there was no way the line wrapped that far, after 10am, I walked passed everyone, got to the center and just walked right in with everyone else coming from the North side, where there was no line. Walking in from 38th st is always a much smoother experience than coming from 34th st - the workers over there will give you the run around.

Fun fact: I then walked right into the Stranger Things panel. They asked me if I had be scanned (I hadn't), said yes, then they scanned and it worked. ...how does that scanning system work?!

Jhoan

The other thing that I will say is that I felt the clusterfuck firsthand when I wasn't working since the corridor leading to Artist Alley was a royal pain in the ass to get to after Thursday. Hopefully the move will welcome a wider corridor as opposed to the narrow one of the last couple of years.

One of my friends told me went to go line up for the FFXV demo at 1-E in the morning at 9:30am and as soon as the area opened, the exhibitors of the booth let the mob of people who bum rushed to it play the demo first so it soured his experience.

Show floor was god awful every other day in the morning especially from what I heard of the Toy Tokyo line. The yellow Dark Horse were gone in a half hour with how bad it was.

Kanik said:
Fun fact: I then walked right into the Stranger Things panel. They asked me if I had be scanned (I hadn't), said yes, then they scanned and it worked. ...how does that scanning system work?!

I have absolutely no idea. It either must have been a glitch or you got really lucky and they had seats available. How it worked this year is that folks went to Queue hall to line up for the Main Stage panel they wanted to see in the morning, tapped in at the end of the hall to RSVP for their seat, and showed up at the time of the panel. If it was green, then folks are golden and conversely if it was red, they were kicked out of the line since they didn't RSVP.

fallengorn

Awesome works. I love the Patrick McGoohan as well as the '80s Black Widow by Paolo Rivera. Paolo Rivera is a favorite.

omg, that mechagodzilla is amazing

Thanks! That Mechagodzilla pretty much slayed every artist I showed it too. It's so awesome!

While NYCC lacks the huge Hall H panels that SDCC has, i found the convention itself much nicer - there's better infrastructure (so much more food, many more toilets!) - and the share of cosplayers is much much higher ... i'd dare to say almost 25%.

Also, there's far many different 'levels' of cosplayers - like, in San Diego, there's these kinds of ultra-professional perfectly crafted cosplays, and then there's people wearing shirts with the Superman logo - and barely anything in between.
In NY, there were so many people who put effort into cosplays that were somewhat simple, yet ... still an actual costume. Great crowd!

Good to hear. I was talking to Geoff Darrow a bit about the AA in San Diego and was kinda shocked to hear that they want to get rid of it. That's like last vestige of a strictly comic-focused area you can easily maintain.

I haven't been to SDCC since 2007, but the more I hear, the more I doubt I'd ever make it back there again.

Fun fact: This is Artist Alley's last final year in Javits North. I have no idea where it's going to be housed at next year but that 1 billion dollar money that Cuomo announced for the Javits Center expansion with the rapidly developing Hudson Yards area is a sign of things to come.
That's crazy. I remember being skeptical at them segregating it from the main floor, but it turned out the be the best thing they did.

Only alternative I see them doing is basically turning 1E into AA while construction goes on.

Fliesen

I have absolutely no idea. It either must have been a glitch or you got really lucky and they had seats available. How it worked this year is that folks went to Queue hall to line up for the Main Stage panel they wanted to see in the morning, tapped in at the end of the hall to RSVP for their seat, and showed up at the time of the panel. If it was green, then folks are golden and conversely if it was red, they were kicked out of the line since they didn't RSVP.

great system imho.

The fact that at SDCC, Hall H doesn't get cleared after each panel, you pretty much HAVE to queue up in the morning - even if you only care about a panel in the later afternoon.

You'll get in earlier, and usually, all the panels throughout the day are pretty much AAA, but you won't be able to sit next to your friends.

You pretty much 'waste' an entire day in Hall H at SDCC, hogging seats in a huge, dark room with artificial light.
The NYCC way of handling this is pretty smart, imho.

Shanlei91

I'm chalking that up to a glitch or divine intervention. My brother had already tapped in and was inside, ready to leave if I couldn't get in. So that worked out perfectly.

The scanning system is amazing compared to bracelets or whatever goes on at SDCC. Lines were super fast and I got to see everything with minimal waiting. In comparison, I couldn't get into anything at SDCC due to an overwhelming amount of people camping overnight, plus the workers/volunteers at SDCC are collectively far ruder and incompetent compared to NYCC's.

I will say that the number of "big" guests from TV/Movies is inversely proportional to the size of the con. Just a couple years ago we had the Avengers cast.

phanphare

Banned
how much do artist commissions usually cost? and what's the process like? do you hit them up in advance and then pick it up at the convention or what?

fallengorn

I will say that the number of "big" guests from TV/Movies is inversely proportional to the size of the con. Just a couple years ago we had the Avengers cast.

SDCC has gotten really big in getting mainstream press the past few years. Studios pretty much use that con if they want to promote something big.

NYCC because of its location and timing tend to get panels for A) new shows, B) October premieres, or C) shows that shoot on the east coast, D) smaller movie studios.

how much do artist commissions usually cost? and what's the process like? do you hit them up in advance and then pick it up at the convention or what?

Pricing depends on a couple of factors: the notoriety of the artist, the size of the piece, b/w or color, etc. Like if you just want a black and white 9x12 head bust of a character that's going to be way cheaper than a 11x17 color or toned full body commission.

Most of mine this year were pre-show commissions, which means that the artist began taking requests before the show, but some artists will take a limited amount during the con.

Hero

Not Staff (ReedPop peeps that are either contract employees or work directly for the company), Crew (customer service) but I get what you mean anyway. I didn't work outside line management so I got nothing for you there.

However, I heard it was pretty crazy out there from several friends and will say that outside line management was in dire need of bodies so you're not the only one to voice your qualms. In fact, there were several areas that were in need of bodies since it was understaffed including the Marvel booth on the show floor on Saturday afternoon after 2pm. My friend who was managing the area said that a fight damn near broke out there around 2:30pm. NYCC brings out the worst in humanity at times. From an attendee POV, I can see why you guys would be frustrated as I would be too so it sucks.

Ahh, thanks, I actually didn't know there was a difference.

Yeah the Marvel booth was crazy on Saturday, your friend must've been the guy in the blue ReedPop shirt that kept telling people Marvel had the same stuff on either side and to get stuff quickly and then move out.

The hallway to get to Artist Alley is a cluster any day besides Thursday. I honestly have no idea how they intend to grow this convention. Are there plans for expansions or additions at all?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ahh, thanks, I actually didn't know there was a difference.

Yeah the Marvel booth was crazy on Saturday, your friend must've been the guy in the blue ReedPop shirt that kept telling people Marvel had the same stuff on either side and to get stuff quickly and then move out.

The hallway to get to Artist Alley is a cluster any day besides Thursday. I honestly have no idea how they intend to grow this convention. Are there plans for expansions or additions at all?

They are planning to expand the Javits center by 1.2 million square feet.

http://ny.curbed.com/2016/1/7/10848962/javits-center-to-get-even-bigger-with-1b-expansion-plan

Penguin

I imagine it must have been soul crushing for anyone who it was their first time and got off at the 34th st station.

On Friday I got there at 10:40am and as soon I got out of the station was met by two workers shouting at anyone walking towards the con, telling people to line up in the park area across the street.

Knowing there was no way the line wrapped that far, after 10am, I walked passed everyone, got to the center and just walked right in with everyone else coming from the North side, where there was no line. Walking in from 38th st is always a much smoother experience than coming from 34th st - the workers over there will give you the run around.

Yup, I came in one day and the line was backed up on 35th so I just cut across to 36th street and not a soul on the street.

Zombine

Banned
hey Action Figure GAF regulars, did you guys grab any figures? if you did, post them on the action fig thread, i'd love to see your haul. those portal, samus and kojima ludens figma looked interesting.

Hey dude...I was going to, but in the end all I did was pick up the Lying Cat Statue and the Kyle from Outcast Comic figure. I did take a bunch of pictures of toys and whatnot, I just haven't uploaded the pics to show you guys yet :)

Hey dude...I was going to, but in the end all I did was pick up the Lying Cat Statue and the Kyle from Outcast Comic figure. I did take a bunch of pictures of toys and whatnot, I just haven't uploaded the pics to show you guys yet :)

Thanks Zombine, looking forward to your pictures once you upload 'em. yeah, i love mechs so i'm ready! see you over at action fig GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom