• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYCC 2016 |OT| We really are the Walking Dead (con)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmang

Buddy ended up getting in and got my 3 tickets. I definitely recommend people to group up 3-4 people even with gaffers if you're otherwise going alone. One of us usually gets in quick and the rest of us would only get thursday and/or sunday, if anything, if we were on our own.

Got in. Lol don't even try to give us a break on pricing since getting rid of 3 or 4 day passes

Ya it's basically 50% increase for 3 days last year.

Bout to bail on this shit and call it a day. Assuming construction is still gonna be going on down there this year it's probably not worth overpaying for tickets to a limited event anyways.

nikos

Just realized I'll be moving before the passes ship. Hopefully I can change the address or set them to Will Call.

CONCH0BAR

I got my tickets. This might be coincidence, but I closed the page on my phone after 50 minutes in the queue, and within 3 minutes my computer was at the checkout screen. I had both open from 11 to 11:50.

Sorry to bring back this old thread. I tried searching for a 2017 thread.

I got my sunday ticket that I ordered on May 13th but not my saturday ticket that I ordered on April 29th. Is that strange? Could I call somewhere about this? Should I wait a few more days before calling?

Jhoan

Sorry to bring back this old thread. I tried searching for a 2017 thread.

I got my sunday ticket that I ordered on May 13th but not my saturday ticket that I ordered on April 29th. Is that strange? Could I call somewhere about this? Should I wait a few more days before calling?

From the tickets page:

Please note that tickets will not begin to mail until late August at the earliest and will continue to mail in waves through September. Have patience, young Jedi. Your tickets will be sent to you.
If you start to worry after several more days, then shoot an email to inquiry@nycomiccon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom