• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC's Sex Spa grossing people out

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
This sort of feigned shock over the true nature of a bath house is really confusing.

On the other hand, wtf kind of bath house lets kids in?

milkham

This sort of feigned shock over the true nature of a bath house is really confusing.

Conotation of what a bath house is may be different, says the owner is korean and I think its rather normal for korean spas to have families.

iPaul93

Schattenjäger;197708433 said:
http://nypost.com/2016/03/06/inside-the-sleezy-spa-where-everyone-has-underwater-sex/

David Chan, 46, a Manhattan retail manager, said he saw two guys “rubbing each other off” in a steam sauna in the locker room. “Now I have this picture in my mind of other men’s sperm swimming around in the hot tubs,” Chan said. “This is supposed to be a place where you can bring your family.

What better place to bring your family then a sex spa,amirite,guys?

Schattenjäger;197708433 said:
The Spa Castle in Queens is billed as a sprawling, 22-pool Disneyland of soaks and steams.

But some patrons are anything but G-rated.

On Sunday mornings, an army of exotic dancers getting off their Saturday-night shifts descends on the complex — and it’s not to do laps in the Pool.

God, I hate the Post. Any time I read an article that starts like this I want to punch the author in the face.

MogCakes

What's with people on GAF saying it's to be expected at at spa? Where the hell do you live?

Depending on the location of the spa place it becomes more or less expected that people will attempt dirty shit like that.

Conotation of what a bath house is may be different, says the owner is korean and I think its rather normal for korean spas to have families.

That makes sense. Asian cultures are much more about that communal bath than western countries are.

Places like this exist legally in the UK:

NSFW: http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/this-is-what-a-night-in-essexs-top-swingers-spa-is-actually-like-349

I assume the existence of such places would (slightly) reduce this kind of thing in more family-oriented spas.

Edit: Also I meant the law isn't succesfully stopping people :p

Fuck me that sounds grim!

Saw a programme last week on channel 4 - Secrets of the Sauna about a gay sauna in Sheffield, equally as grim highlighted by the cleaner going into one of the rooms the morning after finding it covered in spunk and a solitary cucumber with a condom on it!

Replicant

I love that the URL title is "Everyone has underwater sex"....except David Chan because he likes bringing his family to a sex spa.

I've never heard of a child-friendly spa tbh. Do you want them to suffocate or pass out or something?

Places like this exist legally in the UK:

NSFW: http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/this-is-what-a-night-in-essexs-top-swingers-spa-is-actually-like-349

I assume the existence of such places would (slightly) reduce this kind of thing in more family-oriented spas.

Edit: Also I meant the law isn't succesfully stopping people :p

Through the glass, we are treated to the view of a bald man getting a blowjob from a blonde companion in the jacuzzi, his head thrown back in exaggerated, Brazzers-style ecstasy. There are cheers from the second pool.

"Look – Georgia's giving Tom head! The dirty cow!" Val screeches. Pam giggles

"Pizza's up!" Big George bellows outside, and suddenly there's a stampede for the bar. Here, eight Domino's boxes are laid out on a buffet table, containing a selection of deep-base treats, from Hawaiian to Meat Feast. The swingers tuck in hungrily. Lionel Ritchie's "Hello" plays in the background.

Lol. Vibes of Plato's Retreat there. Saw a doc on Deep Throat that went over the beginning boom of adult theaters plus sex clubs like Plato's. Recall one bit talking about the buffet spread they had for patrons, stuff like bologne and other cold cuts just sittin around all day as various butt nekkid people would graze on it. Good shit xD

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
I only go to superior Japanese Soaplands.

2KRQu9v.jpg

in Queens it's Katz

akira28

lol, they let kids in there? wat.

edit: oh, this is an asian bath spa, not a roman/greek one. those are the ones notorious for everything.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Lol. Vibes of Plato's Retreat there. Saw a doc on Deep Throat that went over the beginning boom of adult theaters plus sex clubs like Plato's. Recall one bit talking about the buffet spread they had for patrons, stuff like bologne and other cold cuts just sittin around all day as various butt nekkid people would graze on it. Good shit xD
What is it with orgies and buffets?

Sky Chief

That's gross. After I've had sex in my own hot tub the first thing I always do is shock the water. I hope they use a shit load of chlorine.

I loved the Onsen in Japan. We went to Spa World which was like six stories of baths.

I often thought it would be a great idea if Australia had its own Spa World, but then I quickly realised that the clientele visiting said establishment would not be so...family friendly.

We are not ready for shared baths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom