• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrmellon

I have no doubt Trump is a huge creep and the stuff with his daughter is more than a little weird, but is the way Joe Biden acts with women any less creepy? And he's already been in office 8 years...

Loxley

Won't hurt him with Drumpf supporters.

This really needs to stop being the first thing people post in threads like this now. At this point it's not about trying to sway his supporters, it's about swaying women, minorities, independents and really anybody who isn't a blithering idiot why this guy would be a way worse choice for the country (and planet Earth) than Hillary.

Ekdrm2d1

a-young-ivanka-trump-strokes-her-dads-face.png

2jlHCAm.gif

Paskil

So it's the 'Failing New York Times' then? His attempts at linking a particular word or phrase to something, while successful in the primary, looks silly as he has become the presumptive nominee. This will appeal to the people that would have already voted for Trump, but it just seems pathetic to the rest of us.

I have no doubt Trump is a huge creep and the stuff with his daughter is more than a little weird, but is the way Joe Biden acts with women any less creepy? And he's already been in office 8 years...
How many examples do we have of Biden being disrespectful, hateful, condescending, mean, or judgmental of women? All I can think about are the times he was a creepy uncle.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Footage of Trump judging Miss USA contest

0123-Don-Corneos-Mansion.png

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Most of those comments are innocuous and/or stuff you hear every day in the corporate world.

If you didn't already imagine Trump would be like this, I don't know what to tell you.

Risette

A Good Citizen
How many examples do we have of Biden being disrespectful, hateful, condescending, mean, or judgmental of women? All I can think about are the times he was a creepy uncle.
Moreover, even when Biden was being a tad creepy it was never with a girl that was underaged, or like, his daughter.

I mean Biden doesn't repeatedly imply he wishes he could have an incestual relationship with his own daughter, so...

Clefargle

Behavior wise, there isn't much difference. They're both touchy creeps, but rhetorically? Huge difference

User1608

Banned
Oh God that picture. Trump really is into his own blood, isn't he... The presumptive presidential candidate for the Republican party, Trump supporters of gaf.

oatmeal

Banned
Looks like NYT may have fudged the facts a bit

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/ex-trump-girlfriend-new-york-times-223205

UPDATE:
Coverage on Morning Joe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiz8nZxuoNQ

UPDATE x2:
Barbara Res, quoted in the article, clears up that "Honey Bunch" was a term of endearment:
"Must correct implication of Times article, Trump called me honey bunch as a term of endearment.never took it as a put down because it wasn't"
https://twitter.com/BarbaraAResEsq/status/731598554259705857

BioHazard

Won't matter to his supporters, they are still posting that meme about how Bill Clinton has done more to ruin the lives of women than Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom