• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oblivion 360 - Items for sale (Bring Real Money)

.Abras.

horsearmor.png

Horse Armor - $3

Coming next moth:
Staff of Vanquish - $5
Invincible Armor - $10
Mace of love - $20

http://www.majornelson.com/

Tat

Banned
Nice seeing how there is no way they could have included this with the $60-70 games from the start.

Master

Banned
Are people really that gullible? Of course he made everything up except for the horse armor.

He was being funny.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Uh wait, WTF. They said the horse armor download was going to be free.

SteveMeister said:
He's making up everything except the horse armor :D

Uh, WTF Steve? I distinctly remember hearing/reading that the horse armor download would be free. Now it's not? That's so fucking lame.

Dr_Cogent said:

Uh, WTF Steve? I distinctly remember hearing/reading that the horse armor download would be free. Now it's not? That's so fucking lame.

Agreed. I'm disappointed in this, and won't purchase it. I hardly use a horse in the game as it is, and see no real value in it.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Dr_Cogent said:

Clearly 200points is an administrative charge, moving that much data from one place to another must be really complex.........

;(

Is this just an asthetics change or does it actually make my horse harder to kill, cause i could use a tougher horse.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Dr_Cogent said:

Can you point me to any official word where Bethesda said that would be the case?

Spencerr

Banned
lol @ people jumping Steve's shit.

If you don't want it don't buy it. Any plans you can talk about to release it for PC Steve?

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Edit (removed semi-huge rant): Sorry. Apparently this is all made up except for the armor. $3 for an item is still a rip-off though.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I agree. Offer me an expansion for $15-20 and I'll bite. Don't nickel and dime me for shit like this. Hats off to you for creating what's arguably the best game I've played in years, but this stinks.

snatches

Spencerr said:
A) Well, I can, easily.
B) Incorrect. Core Duo + nvidia 7800 = quite good enough.

Shit, you're totally right. Am converted. Trading in my HDTV and 360 for your awesome laptop rig. Have seen the light.

Thanks

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Spencerr said:
lol @ people jumping Steve's shit.

If you don't want it don't buy it. Any plans you can talk about to release it for PC Steve?

I'm not "blaming" Steve. He's just the guy who works at Bethesda who should know more than we should.

Tain

lol. elitist much?

Heh, seriously. I don't get the overly-defensive behavior.

Ignoring the fact that you can get stuff like this for free, use a couch, use a 360 gamepad, and use an HDTV with the PC version. :p

I agree. Offer me an expansion for $15-20 and I'll bite. Don't nickel and dime me for shit like this. Hats off to you for creating what's arguably the best game I've played in years, but this stinks.

Definitely. I mean, how many of these items are planned, anyway?

Jim

Even last year they were hinting at this.

EGM/1UP said:
"Marketplace 360 is going to be a big deal for us," says Howard.
"One of the first mods we're offering is horse armor: We have horses you can ride around on in the game and we had this idea kind of late in the process--wouldn't it be cool if you could buy armor for your horse?"

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Please, no one buy this. This is complete bullshit. 3 dollars for horse armor? Please. Spare me.

The game is 60 bucks new. That's 5% the cost of the entire game. Millions of dollars I am sure went into this games development. There is no way that this horse armor is worth 5% of 60 bucks.

If it was 50 cents. That would be more reasonable. Or 25 cents. 3 bucks? :lol

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Musashi Wins! said:
Horrible. This is the worst part of what we'll be getting on 360/PS3 Next Gen.

Agreed. These types of things should be unlockable based on something like Achievement points. Paying for this stuff is horse shit.

Sysgen

Well now I know why some of the enemies ignore me and attack my horse. Must buy that horse armour :lol. I stopped buying them because of this and just steal them now.

Vieo

I don't get it. Is this in-game content Bethesda is selling or is it a user-created mod someone is selling? (like how some people sell the clothes they make for The Sims)

Pimpbaa

Sysgen said:
People payed $10 xtra for a small paperback and a piece of metal so why not $3 for horse armour. :)

Because you are already overcharged for the game itself compared to the pc version, now they want to charge you for mods?

Top Bottom