Ocasio Cortez on critics: ‘I AM AS POWERFUL AS A MAN, AND IT DRIVES THEM CRAZY’

Voost Kain

Daily Mail headline writer
Jun 6, 2015
Sorry I'm Late:

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York believes that the stream of attacks that GOP lawmakers and the conservative media spew her way stem from her gender.

“I am as powerful as a man, and it drives them crazy,” the freshman congresswoman told David Remnick, the editor of The New Yorker, after she emerged as the Republican Party’s bête noire over the course of the annual Conservative Political Action Conference that ended on Saturday.
Ocasio-Cortez was responding to comments made by a writer for the feminist news outlet Jezebel, who said women in politics are characterized as either “hideous harpies,” such as Hillary Clinton, or "pretty idiots." "To her critics, Ocasio-Cortez is firmly in the pretty idiot category,” Jezebel writer Ashley Reese said.

In The New Yorker interview, Ocasio-Cortez said she agreed with the comments. "I feel like I predicted it from day one,” she said. “The idea that a woman can be as powerful as a man is something that our society can’t deal with.
Ocasio-Cortez, who worked as a bartender and waitress at a taco restaurant before leading an upstart campaign to win the race for New York’s 14th Congressional District against a 10-term incumbent, said that virtually every aspect of her background was offensive not only to the GOP establishment but also to President Donald Trump.

“I can see Trump being enormously upset that a 29-year-old Latina, who is the daughter of a domestic worker but who also lied about growing up poor, is helping to build the case to get his financial records. I think that adds insult to injury to him,” she said.

Oh it was the REPUBLICANS that have been criticizing you the whole time, MALES no less. Like those WOMEN Democrats that went after you and that Democrat REPUBLICAN organization GREENPEACE that also attacked you. Clearly all Right-Wing males that hate women. Especially the Women democrats, they hate women the most!

Have you ever seen someone so out of touch with reality and almost seems like she's trained to ignore ALL criticism except by the side her base opposes? Clearly that will unify the party no problem.

Also whether you're a Christian or not, the fact she's interviewing with a "feminist" magazine called Jezebel is uh.......Hilarious and scary at the same time. Man this country sure is heading to crazy town.

Of course I'm a male so clearly I'm just mad that this women is in congress lying to people and spending over $20,000 on things she want us to stop using. Yep. That's the problem clearly, not that she's an incompetent roll of wet toilet paper.

Feb 25, 2017
Using the women card, it was only a matter of time... Next will be the "latinx" card just you wait.

This person is so arrogant and lacking in self awareness that she actually believes the world is against her because she is a female. A 29 year old bachelor degree holder, with prior bartender and waitress experience, gets elected on her sheer identity(age, gender, race - young female hispanic), now believes she has more credibility, experience, and wisdom than people with PhD's and experts in their fields. She isn't just fighting the GOP, she is fighting with her own party, creating hit lists of moderates. How much hubris does it take before she realizes that she is a laughing stock and doing a disservice to the progressive message/agenda.

Mihos

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com
She can try to play the woman card, but that isn't what drives people crazy. It's the crazy stuff that flies out of her mouth.... and that she wants to garnish my paycheck to do it. You can have any gender you want say it and I would feel the same way.

Voost Kain

Daily Mail headline writer
Jun 6, 2015
You seem to have a neurotic obsession with AOC, so you're not one to talk about post histories...
You want a hug? Heard those cause cows to fart though so be careful.

Forum needs an AOC OT because christ you give this vapid broad far more attention then she deserves.
Something about AOC makes people go crazy and hyper exaggerate how many threads were made on her (at least by me) in the last two weeks.

Don't worry man she's only going to be in congress until 2020; Almost there! :)

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I am beginning to wonder if she really is a plant to screw over the Democrats. Her posturing has reached comic-book villain levels.
There is nothing to wonder, she is a plant to take down the democratic party

This is straight from the Justice Democrats

The organization formed as a result of the 2016 United States presidential election and has a stated goal of reforming the Democratic Party by running "a unified campaign to replace every corporate-backed member of Congress" and rebuild the Democratic Party from "scratch" starting in the 2018 congressional midterm elections.[5][6]
Her brother answered what was essentially a casting call, or as the JD called it a "nomination". Then she was picked by the group to run (along with those like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib). She was told what the platform was and is the "face" of the JD's. In her own words she was literally working at a restaurant. She is essentially an actor. The JD came up with the platform and found some "diverse" faces, put their money behind and got them elected.

And this isn't some conspiracy theory. The JD are up front about it and even made a video about it.

Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
She can try to play the woman card, but that isn't what drives people crazy. It's the crazy stuff that flies out of her mouth.... and that she wants to garnish my paycheck to do it. You can have any gender you want say it and I would feel the same way.
In come cases people can drive themselves crazy. AOC isn’t forcing anyone to create threads about her every 145 seconds

Aug 3, 2011
You want a hug? Heard those cause cows to fart though so be careful.

Something about AOC makes people go crazy and hyper exaggerate how many threads were made on her (at least by me) in the last two weeks.

Don't worry man she's only going to be in congress until 2020; Almost there! :)
There are 5 threads on AOC on the first page, 4 of them are made by you. Not sure how anyone is exaggerating here.

Nov 24, 2018
If she just had extreme financial and political beliefs, I wouldn't really have a problem with her. She'd basically be a female Bernie. The problem is, whenever someone tries to criticize her, she always deems them sexist, racist,etc.

Aug 12, 2008
If she just had extreme financial and political beliefs, I wouldn't really have a problem with her. She'd basically be a female Bernie. The problem is, whenever someone tries to criticize her, she always deems them sexist, racist,etc.
The intersectional leftist cult can then use sexism and racism as a foil to counter valid criticism if they excise all white males from their party.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff member
May 30, 2004
There is nothing to wonder, she is a plant to take down the democratic party

This is straight from the Justice Democrats

Her brother answered what was essentially a casting call, or as the JD called it a "nomination". Then she was picked by the group to run (along with those like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib). She was told what the platform was and is the "face" of the JD's. In her own words she was literally working at a restaurant. She is essentially an actor. The JD came up with the platform and found some "diverse" faces, put their money behind and got them elected.

And this isn't some conspiracy theory. The JD are up front about it and even made a video about it.

How very Black Mirror.

Dec 3, 2018
She'll be President of the United States before she even hits 40 years old.

She also seems like a good kid who is just trying to do her job. People should just let her get on with it and stop hating because she's getting her face glazed by some other guy that isn't them. That's pretty much what it all comes down to.

brap

Jan 9, 2018
She's as powerful as my left nut
Also no straight male would ever fuck this hideous creature besides some unhinged left wing YAAAASSS KWEEN incel

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2018
In my experience, it's single straight men that aren't very successful at getting women that are AOC's biggest supporters. It's definitely white knighting that I think stems from her being (due to their super low standards) just hot enough for them to fantasize about, but physically not being hot enough where she's pulling 8+/10 dudes and could potentially betray them.

Last edited: