• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

fhqwhgads

Apparently they're trying to censor discord links and limit PMs? That's really scummy of them to try to break communities apart on purpose.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Since I'm never coming back here after this post the following people made this thread a miserable experience:

Angry Grimace
All Mortal Kombat alt accounts
Jesse
Stro

I take my leave of this alt right infested forum now
I have no idea who you are.

Hope this helps.

gordy

Neo Member
I was glad neogaf came back, but this is the fourth thread in a row I entered that discussed strictly discord invites. I'll be back lurking in another week when this sorts itself out.

Menome

.sretsop citamelborp erom eht nevE .lla uoy evol I

.llew tuo snrut taht fi arEteseR ta revo ebyam dna drocsiD ta em dnif nac uoY

Ya2Qvhh.gif

Kornflayx

That's still just a random anonymous accusation and of course you would delete it if someone made an accusation against you regardless of whether it's true.

There's no proof whatsoever. It's circumstantial evidence that isn't even circumstantial evidence of any specific act.

Angry "Benefit of the doubt" Grimace.

I'll see you all, in HELL

Adree

That's still just a random anonymous accusation and of course you would delete it if someone made an accusation against you regardless of whether it's true.

There's no proof whatsoever. It's circumstantial evidence that isn't even circumstantial evidence of any specific act.

uYvuK.gif

chaosyn

I was glad neogaf came back, but this is the fourth thread in a row I entered that discussed strictly discord invites. I'll be back lurking in another week when this sorts itself out.

Not sure it will, at least in terms of many of the communities. I've never actually posted in this thread before (participated in a few OT PPV threads though), but have been a long time lurker. It just wasn't the same over the weekend watching TLC/Raw/Smackdown without following along with the discussion here. You all got me interested in NJPW earlier this year too, so thanks for that.

Wouldn't mind a discord invite, maybe I'll even start participating there. Either way, thanks for the good times.

Sephzilla

Almost all of the OT community threads are dead today and the only posts popping up in them are discord invites and you are barely seeing any posts from regulars. Gaming side is moving at a snails pace today as well.

Welcome to the new normal.

Kurita

Well you'll have to build whole new communities, the core members of the big OTs are all gone.
This might be my last post on GAF forever tbh

Ronin Ray

This will probably be my last post on gaf but I always enjoyed wrestling gaf and NBA gaf. I don't watch much wrestling anymore so I didn't post here to much but people were always nice. I don't know about the discord but still being able to keep up would be nice. I don't know what I am do with out the random zandig gifs in my life lol. I discovered new Japan because of this place and that renewed any interest I have in pro wrestling.

Also as a poc it was great to find other people who noticed all the racist shit in wrestling and would call it out. As a kid I use to think I was the only one who would notice that garabge.

AphexTaxt

Neo Member
Mostly lurked on here due to being in new account limbo after signing up. Could I also get a pm to the discord channel? Got a lot of entertainment out of this wrasslin threads with you guys.

long live f&p era

liu kang, bruce, and jeese were always trash

stro was and is awesome

heel and dream were fantastic too

bean breath raws recaps were the best part of the thread

n7c5Mdv.gif

Pavaloo

lmao what a way to go, i'm legit shook

I haven't posted in ages, but I lurk often. Met so many awesome people on here and it was pivotal during my time on Gaf. I was nonstop here from 2012-2014 and what a ride it was. Such a blast because of people like Sunny, Seph, FallingEdge, Strobo, SoulPlaya, Bean and so many more that I can just go on and on. This community has always been one of my favorites.

If anyone would be kind enough to PM me a dscord link I'd be very grateful

RIP to the FnP era

Chrisviolence

Neo Member
First time poster and long time reader here. Just wanted to say I missed following along with the discussion here during TLC/RAW/SD. I would appreciate a discord invite. Anyway, thanks for all the good times they have made WWE viewing experience immeasurably more entertaining.

Sephzilla

The new normal for wraslegaf is going to be a whole new lot of members and new discussions.

If that continues then awesome, more wrestling discussion is always good. Before all of this EL scandal stuff happened we did a lot of work to rehab WrassleGAF's image from what it was a few years ago and make the place a lot more inviting to new faces (and for the most part I'd say we accomplished that). But if today is any indication OT Community as a whole is going to go a lot slower than it used to.

Top Bottom