• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Egg0

Banned
RIP Beefy.

Probably got got by some Trump shit. He has been especially infuriating this last couple weeks.

Heroman

Banned
DLEz4IDWAAIlBvg.jpg

SilentMike03

Neo Member

Jeezus. Didn't Mayu just have a match with Toni where she dislocated her shoulder? Toni must have some kind of anti-Mayu magic cast on her. :/

Edit:
Peyton Royce is mega over in brooklyn for reasons
Peyton's been slowly getting over, it's not just a Brooklyn thing. I kind of feel bad for Billy, as everyone is quick to throw the Jannety label on her.

Zach

Went out to my mom's today. Had a get-together before my bro leaves with the Guard or whatevz. He's a bombastic, conservative cop, too, right? I had put the football game on, on mute. He rolls in like "why is this on," of course. I'm like "watchin' some rad football, brother. You mad about knees?" He's like "yeah!" I'm like "you think these dudes didn't have differing views from your own before last week?" He was like "they can do what they want, but I have the right to not give them my money!" And I was like "good thing you didn't turn on this game then, huh?" And he was left speechless and flustered. It was great.

And then I was like "you dudes wanna play some bocce ball or what?" And we all went and played bocce. And my brother and I were on a team and won. God bless.

Went out to my mom's today. Had a get-together before my bro leaves with the Guard or whatevz. He's a bombastic, conservative cop, too, right? I had put the football game on, on mute. He rolls in like "why is this on," of course. I'm like "watchin' some rad football, brother. You mad about knees?" He's like "yeah!" I'm like "you think these dudes didn't have differing views from your own before last week?" He was like "they can do what they want, but I have the right to not give them my money!" And I was like "good thing you didn't turn on this game then, huh?" And he was left speechless and flustered. It was great.

And then I was like "you dudes wanna play some bocce ball or what?" And we all went and played bocce. And my brother and I were on a team and won. God bless.

i like this story.

when trump became the norm, my brother took it upon himself to tell me to leave the country. we havent spoken since november (we share same american mom but his dad was a hick and mine an arab)

Syder

threads like these make me long for the golden days when we had threads like shootember.
Pour one out for Shootember.
You all disgust me!
Chill out, Zachary, can I interest you in a can of pear cider?

tumblr_o1cw3goF0W1s066k8o1_400.gif
Sounds like Syder wants a classic 2 vs. 1 handicap match for the tag team title, playas.
I have to be a lonely warrior tonight
Dude thinks he's Ric Flair.
If you look up mark in the dictionary there's a picture of this guy.

Zach

All I want in this world is a tag thing that says "A rising young mat man, full of color, in grappling and personality."

You have failed me, NeoGAF moderation team!

1995 the worst year in Wrestling, or is it 93? Safe to assume those three years are just collectively the worst?

It has to be something like 2000 or 2001. WWE stood alone; NJPW is infected with full blown Inokism. AJPW almost died from the NOAH split. NOAH might be the sole bright spot of 2000. WrestleMania 2000 was not good.

It has to be something like 2000 or 2001. WWE stood alone; NJPW is infected with full blown Inokism. AJPW almost died from the NOAH split. NOAH might be the sole bright spot of 2000. WrestleMania 2000 was not good.

North America it's definitely 93 or 95.

Nothing was good then. WWF had a great 2000 overall and 2001 isn't gutter trash like 95 or 93.

Zach

North America it's definitely 93 or 95.

Nothing was good then. WWF had a great 2000 overall and 2001 isn't gutter trash like 95 or 93.
Some early '93 WCW shows were gouda. And '95 kicked off the Monday Night Warz.

So those are some nice things, at least.

2000 is considered a great WWF year outside of WM.

Top Bottom