• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Phonepunk#

Banned

woke deadbeat dad in the making
She said that she wants the kid 100% for herself and doesn't want the father involved, which is also fine by me.
We agreed on thinking about it and decide in a few months when she comes back, so that we can both get tested for diseases for example.
I said that I didn't want any responsibility towards the kid, which she agreed upon. I said it was not a problem for me if the kid knew about me, and even meeting me one day. But its mother would be the only thing that matters.
So it's been a month since I met her and I'm still thinking about it. For some reason, I really want to do this. Not only for her, but for me as well.
so he wants to have nothing to do with the kid but he also "really wants to do this... for me". i could ask what exactly he is getting out of this, since he is refusing any responsibility for the kid, and has already fucked this woman. i guess "i got a girl pregnant and don't have to deal with the consequences" is "doing it for yourself" these days.

Last edited:

NickFire

so he wants to have nothing to do with the kid but he also "really wants to do this... for me". i could ask what exactly he is getting out of this, since he is refusing any responsibility for the kid, and has already fucked this woman. i guess "i got a girl pregnant and don't have to deal with the consequences" is "doing it for yourself" these days.
If he gifts his sperm in a manner that requires her to get tested first, he is risking a huge chunk of his paycheck's for the next 18-20 something years depending on locale. I have never heard of a sperm donor defense working when the sperm donor had sex with the mother.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
oh yeah this dude is gonna be waving goodbye to his paycheck for child support. he will be living alone and cut off from his own family, forced to fork over money every month that this woman can spend however she wants. probably will have signed paperwork saying he can't see the child, cos they agreed that the mother will raise them. the guy is a giant dumbass too stupid to protect himself here, which actually might be a plus for the kid, who will end up being raised instead by the far smarter mother.

ffs it's like watching a guy slowly walk into the open mouth of a shark or something.

Last edited:

Thabass

BUT FUCKING WHY!?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I've thought about it, and that's the point. I don't want a child. I don't want to raise another human being and, even if I'm young and it's probably to soon to say it with certainty at 27, I don't I'll ever want.
But I like the idea of having some kind of "successor". It's a primordial feeling I guess.
So, it's like two for one. She gets something, I get something, AFTER everything is sorted out financially and legally.
i don't know, he seems too dumb, this has to be a troll. then again hella lot of dumb people having kids.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Has anyone linked this yet?

OP asks if people would love to live in a town full of like minded people. Check the responses, they start off generally as no but after a few pages it just becomes an anti Era thread.

If there is a better way to link posts, let me know.

It really is Stockholm Syndrome seeing how many hate the place but yet cant leave. Just log-off man.
That RedMercury dude must be one of the most annoying posters over there imo.. next to Shugga

Rien

Jelly Belly

This is gonna be a good one

#Phonepunk#

Banned

This is gonna be a good one
He posts Islamophobic bullshit on Facebook. I specifically don't unfollow him so I can call him out anytime he posts racist shit on his wall. But honestly I'm just sick of it. I wish I could maintain a good father/son relationship with him but honestly it sucks and it doesn't seem like hes ever going to change.
you could easily just unfollow him and not ever get mad at it, instead of getting mad every single day. yet the need to call him out every time is too great. it is now consuming your time on at least two social media sites. how much of your brainbox are you surrendering daily on policing your father's internet posts? an activity which bothers you to the point of going to strangers for help, why do you keep doing this? it is making you upset. it is damaging your relationship with your father.

you had a choice between your father or cancel culture, and you chose the latter.
You-chose-poorly.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
you could easily just unfollow him and not ever get mad at it, instead of getting mad every single day. yet the need to call him out every time is too great. it is now consuming your time on at least two social media sites. how much of your brainbox are you surrendering daily on policing your father's internet posts? an activity which bothers you to the point of going to strangers for help, why do you keep doing this? it is making you upset. it is damaging your relationship with your father.

you had a choice between your father or cancel culture, and you chose the latter.
You-chose-poorly.jpg

But how can I show how amazingly kind and generous and woke I am if I don't toss family under the bus for random strangers that would do the exact same to me if given teh chance?

Clearly the superior choice is the latter.

Fushitsusha

Banned
oh yeah this dude is gonna be waving goodbye to his paycheck for child support. he will be living alone and cut off from his own family, forced to fork over money every month that this woman can spend however she wants. probably will have signed paperwork saying he can't see the child, cos they agreed that the mother will raise them. the guy is a giant dumbass too stupid to protect himself here, which actually might be a plus for the kid, who will end up being raised instead by the far smarter mother.
I didn't read this shit nor an expert.. but doesn't being in two different countries change things?

chris121580

Would it be safe to say that what was formally pop gaf is now what makes up a majority of the population of Resetera? Sure feels that way and would make sense why it’s such a terrible one sided forum. At least when they were here, they’d stick to their own threads

Would it be safe to say that what was formally pop gaf is now what makes up a majority of the population of Resetera? Sure feels that way and would make sense why it’s such a terrible one sided forum. At least when they were here, they’d stick to their own threads
It's also the old PoliGAF, now infecting the entire Internet with their insane political viewpoints.

Kagey K

Banned
It does feel like they have pulled the pendulum as far as they can and it’s about to snap back.

I just hope it doesn’t snap as far back the other way.

cormack12

Gold Member
Where the fuck do these people live to have all these racists in the family, see racists and alt-right on a daily basis, surrounded by reublicans in places where all cops are lawless and the enitre city is homophobic. Oh yeah, the Internet. They make every day sound harder than Snake Plisken in New York or the Warriors.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Here's a couple of choice quotes:

First topic:

Second topic:

It's like, they think this guy is literally Hitler so they say "fuck this guy" but then he decides to donate so they still say "fuck this guy" so then he cancels it and they still say "fuck this guy". PewDiePie could invent the cure for AIDs and cancer tomorrow and it will still be "fuck this guy".
You might want to quote the same poster saying different things in those threads.
Otherwise, It's different people with different opinions. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Rien

Jelly Belly

You-chose-poorly.jpg

Indeed. If my father would be a racist (hard to imagine) I would just laugh at him when he was spraying his nonsense.
I would battle him from time to time to see if I could change his view.. but disowning? Drop him from my life? Yes, maybe if he went out and really hurt people but for thinking dumb stuff??These are the people that truelly loves you. No matter what.

Not all polgaf but a fair chunk of them...There are quite a few who are simply followers and many that simply hide

Think of era as a cancer that got cut out from gaf

So how many different substantial "treehouse" forums do GAF and RE have now? TheBore and where else? I vaguely remember a subreddit or somewhere that was set up to mock GAF (reversing the spelling, harhar), but is there anywhere else that's just several old GAFfers chilling and ribbing one another and talking games like they are here?

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
So how many different substantial "treehouse" forums do GAF and RE have now? TheBore and where else? I vaguely remember a subreddit or somewhere that was set up to mock GAF (reversing the spelling, harhar), but is there anywhere else that's just several old GAFfers chilling and ribbing one another and talking games like they are here?

MetaCouncil I think

LTSGTR

Neo Member

REEEEEEEEEsetera getting mad that people are gaming the system when it comes to sharing family accounts on Spotify. I thought they were anti capitalists, so why are some of them defending Spotify?

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

Something called slant or slanted or something like that. I checked it out once and it was extremely woke.

edit: i am massively wrong; the place was waypoint and im not sure wether it was a gaf offshoot or just a dumping ground for the woke waste.

Last edited:
Something called slant or slanted or something like that. I checked it out once and it was extremely woke.

edit: i am massively wrong; the place was waypoint and im not sure wether it was a gaf offshoot or just a dumping ground for the woke waste.

Slaent for the first one which IIRC was made after NBA-GAF got purged all those years ago.

Ribi

holy fuck how are these people real, hey icemonk191 if youre reading this im labeling you a domestic terrorist for posting on a website that breeds them. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom