• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodmorningsmollett1-640x480.jpg

Has a true story ever started with the word "So" ?

Reeee poster sits in his car around a library/daycare for 90 mins. Sadly, this probably is his MO.
And of course, everyone is heaping praise on this guy. These people question nothing they read, ever.

Last edited:

prag16

Banned
I mean, why is he sitting outside a day care for 90 minutes. He has nothing else/better to do? Provided his story is true, the blonde is probably kind of a shithead. That said, his behavior is not normal behavior. Killing 90 minutes just sitting in a car right outside a day care center isn't something the vast majority of well adjusted individuals would do. Hell even take the day care center out of the equation. Still, almost nobody is going to do that.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
It's like walking back and forth outside a daycare center carrying a knife, and claiming you're an innocent bystander just carrying a knife and going on a justice outrage.

I wanted to post on that thread so bad and point out some red flags. There's no reason to wait for a library to open, even if you've reserved some books or media. Is he parked at the shopping center, library or daycare? He doesn't specify til later. Why wouldn't the lady ask him for help? Maybe she's too racist in OPs mind. He states the daycare is in front of him and in his speech he adds 4 lols that don't really add to the conversation. Why does he spell blonde as "blond" and why is he making this so called Maria the patron saint of awkward guys who wait in their car for 90 minutes and why is he gonna buy her flowers or chocolate?

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
As a curiosity, I see very time Trump does something good I see them all say “while a broken clock is right twice a day”

Except he seems to be getting a lot right lately to the point that the saying maybe should be changed to “ a broken clock isn’t wrong if it keeps getting the time right”

You think you’ll ever see them admit he’s been doing the right thing lately or is it still a broken clock if it rings on time?

dionysus

Yaldog
Getting the cops called on you for being around a daycare for a long time with no reason to be there is believable. Childcare workers these days are trained to look for suspicious people. My wife does some volunteering with children, she is always forced to go through training to recognize child predators. Not necessarily to call the cops, but the training would tell her to confront a guy hanging out in a car near a large group of children and ask what his business is.

A woman walking up to you after to self-flagellate and completely validate your intersectional worldview is not believable. When a story gets too on the nose my bullshit detector goes off.

prag16

Banned
I won't wait 5 minutes for something to open...this guy sat around for an hour and a half?

Yeah 5 minutes is about my limit.

A woman walking up to you after to self-flagellate and completely validate your intersectional worldview is not believable. When a story gets too on the nose my bullshit detector goes off.

Yep, that's around where the story was no longer believable.

Saruhashi

Banned

Thanks for this one. AMAZING!

I love how the Latina lady with the 19 year old autistic son is like "this country has always been like this".

Also how he seems to remember her words verbatim, like entire paragraphs of speech. Hahaha.

The totally evil blonde woman who just decided to call the cops and lie about a 40 year old, high on drugs, hitting himself outside a daycare center.

Like, even if some of this is true it would seem weird to me if I dropped my kid off at daycare then my car wouldn't start then I called and waited for the guys to come and fix it and the whole time all of this is happening some dude is just sitting there in his car outside the daycare. It is kind of weird right?

You know, I was just parked outside the daycare for 90 minutes looking at the people going in and out. That's not weird right?

If this poster was constantly posting anti-white BS it would make me even less likely to believe this tale of some evil white woman calling the cops on him for just innocently sitting and waiting for the library to open... for 90 minutes... outside a daycare center.

The "accused of hitting myself" aspect of all this is super fucking weird and specific though, right?

The cops allegedly said "We just got a call saying someone thought you were passed out in your vehicle, we just wanted to make sure you were okay and check on you." Which makes sense. 9am. I gotta wait till 10.30. Maybe I do fall asleep in the car.

But then it transforms into the white lady saying "40 year old black man is in the lot, he looks like he's hitting himself and looks completely high on drugs" and the Latina lady is like "no way that's just a young man on his phone" but calls the cops anyway.

Then the Latina lady feels so bad about all this that she starts crying and grovelling for forgiveness?
Doubt it. More than likely she would say "can you not sit outside the day care for 90 minutes anymore please".

What's the bets that this story is only partially true and the missing pieces are something particularly damning to the OP?
Just seems too weird to me.

Maria says "You are just sitting in the parking lot... when I came out, I saw you just looking at your phone, you were in Instagram world (lol) or whatever, you didnt even notice what was going on."

Folks, how closely would you have to look inside someones car to be able to see actually what they were doing on the phone?
Outside a daycare is there some specific reason you might think "that lad has been out there a while and is up to something with his phone".

Of course, our hero, DigitalOp just tells Maria what's what in the world these days. People have judgments and preconceived notions. Everything is about pushing fear these days. Dispensing Blue Pills from on high.

Don't internalize it though Maria. But Maria did internalize it cos that's the right thing to do you guys. DigitalOp offered her the blue pill and she gulped that down like a good little convert. She will internalize it. She will share it. She will make sure she spreads the good word.

"Maria is a good person. Like I said, I honestly felt no way about it all.... but to see her reaction... that shit moved me man..."
Wow, Maria really really did have her "come to Jesus" moment eh? Right there in the parking lot. Outside the daycare. Amazing.

Have any of you good folks ever had dealings with "Born Again" Christians?
You are looking at something very similar here.

The anecdote includes.
Elaborate set up.
Somewhat plausible, like the true foundations of the story help maintain the lies built on top.
Moment when a complete stranger talks to the story teller and "sees the light" as a result.
Like she wasn't a believer but then the events and my words were so compelling that she transformed before my eyes and now she's got Jesus deep inside her all day everyday.

It's like fuckin' Chick tracts for SJWs over there.

Saruhashi

Banned

Yuuuup. It's just TOO convenient, right?

Like not only did she beg for his forgiveness and bow down to his wisdom but she was up and ready to implement that wisdom into her life within minutes.

It's like that time when my coworker Steve went to a revival meeting in his wheelchair. Now, Steve has been wheelchair bound for decades and never prayed in his life. I tell you though as soon as he wheeled himself into the marquee he felt a strange sensation throughout his body. He felt compelled to roll on down to the very front row.

I kid you not, the preacher did say to Steve "come on up here my boy" but Steve he cannot walk. Hasn't walked for years. Hasn't prayed.
The preacher asks him "will you denounce-ah Satan-ah and devote-ah your life-ah to Jeeeeeesssssaaaaaaas".
Steve starts crying. Says he loves Jesus. Says he can feel Jesus thrusting inside him, deeper and deeper.
Then... BOOM!
The bold Steve is up on his goddamn feet! Fuckin RUNS up those steps and onto the stage.

Two days ago me and Steve are out for our morning run.
He outpaces me easily these days. Prays morning noon and night. Says "Jesus is my energy".
I notice up ahead that Steve has stopped. He's down on his knees.
I catch up to him and see tears in his eyes.
I look further down the street and I see it...
Steve's old wheelchair sitting by the side of the road.

Last edited:

Saruhashi

Banned
Can someone copy and paste the story? I don’t want to click the link.

Indeed. Grab your popcorn. Get a Coke Zero. Turn off your phone.
No talking in the back!

Presenting...

"The Conversion of Lady Maria - An SJW Tract, In 2 Parts"

So this happened to me today and I felt like sharing

PART 1:

I drove to a nearby shopping center and parked my car in the parking lot. Very popular shopping center, tons of shops. A little behind it is the library. Library opens at 10:30, I pulled up around 9, I figured Id just wait in the car and bide some time.

A vehicle pulls up on my right hand side. Its blond haired lady and her child. You know how you make brief eye contact when people pull next to you in spots? Simple eye contact exchange, nothing out of the ordinary. She takes her child towards a Day Care Center, I continue browsing on my phone in my vehicle. A couple minutes passed and the lady leaves the Day Care Center, Im just scanning around in intervals... back on my phone. After another few minutes, I notice the lady is hanging in front of the Day Care, she is making a phone call. Again, nothing wrong with this picture. Totally normal.

Couple more minutes pass, and it seems the lady's car died... She's waiting by the car. Eventually a guy with a white truck pulls up. Obviously, she called for a jump. Back into my phone..... When I look up again, I notice there is now a Latina woman talking to the Blond Lady and Guy (he's jumping the car) near the front right of my vehicle... Okay, totally normal lol. The blond lady gets her car started and she pulls off.... Back into my phone.....

I look back up.... The Latina woman is talking to a SUV Police Cruiser, a little to the left of the Day Care entryway in front of me. Shes talking to the officer for a decent amount of time. Maybe 5-10 mins? Okayy.... Police usually cruise my area, nothing major... It is kinda early? lol. Then the Officer slightly pops his head out the vehicle and looks over at me.... Haha its definitely me. He continues talking with the Latina lady and then makes a left to enter the parking lot Im in....

I notice the Latina lady walks over across the lot behind my vehicle... I take a look and.... yup, there is another officer in an undercover Ford. She's talking with him for a decent minute as well. So yeah.... this is definitely about me. So at this point, I just wait patiently, keep looking at my phone and just anticipate them to come talk to me

I sit in my seat, and yup I see the officer walking up to my side

Officer knocks on window

Me: Hey, hows it going!

Off: Hey man, how ya doing?! We just got a call saying someone thought you were passed out in your vehicle, we just wanted to make sure you were okay and check on you.

Me: Oh yeah? yeah, Im doing fine, just parked over here waiting for the library to open up.

Off: Gotcha, yeah man, sounds good, we just wanted to check in, makes sure everything's good!

Me: Thanks! No problem! You have a good day!

Off: You too man, have a great day!

Officer starts to walk away, then his partner runs up past him over to my window

Off2: Hey! The call described you as a 40 year old and you DO NOT look 40 man!

Me: Man! I hope not!!

We all laugh, Officers leave... They were very pleasant and jovial. A total non-issue. I laugh about it, and go back to my phone.

PART 2:

Im still in my car. Same spot. Prob 20-25 mins later, Another car pulls up on the right hand side. It's the Latina lady from earlier. She signals for me to come towards her, So I get out my car to talk to her. For the sake of this story, I will call her Maria.

I walk up to Maria's car and I notice that she looks a lil distraught. She introduces herself to me, shes the owner of the Day Care Im parked nearby. She starts apologizing to me about what happened earlier because she said it has eaten her up all morning. I tell Maria to not worry about and not to take it so hard but she adamantly tell me that she refuses my advice.

Maria: "What happened this morning is going to bother me so much, Digital. I feel really ashamed that I had to be involved in it. It simply shouldn't have happened. I wanted to sincerely apologize to you"

Me: "No need to beat yourself up Maria, you have to abide by your client's concerns. It's literally your responsibility to adhere to that, so the blame doesn't fall on you. Don't hold on to it"

At this point, Maria starts crying. She's really hurt by all of this. To be 100% honest, I didnt feel anger about the situation. I wasn't bothered. I wasn't annoyed. Maybe because it went so smoothly, and I was more relieved at how it resolved itself? I let it wash over me in a way even as I type this, I don't feel any way about it.

Maria and I begin to talk about what happened so we can process it all. She tells me that the Blond Lady came into the Day Care was completely incensed about me being in my car in the parking lot. She said a "40 year old black man is in the lot, he looks like he's hitting himself and looks completely high on drugs". The Blond Lady was adamant that the police should be called. The daycare called the police, and this is when I saw Maria outside with the lady while her car was getting jumped.

Maria was telling the lady "Are you really sure about this report? Thats clearly a kid/young man in the car, he's not doing anything, he's just on his phone"

The lady said "Im absolutely sure, he's clearly high off drugs. Somethings not right"

This was when the lady left. When the police showed up, Maria said she was begging the officers not to approach me. She told them that the report was very obviously played up and that she saw me in the car and I wasn't doing anything wrong. She said that she felt she had to say something and interfere because if something went bad, she couldn't live with it. I told her that the police were very jovial and happy when they approached me and she informed me that they definitely weren't that way when they first pulled up. lol, matter of fact, she said they were "ready to go"

Maria is still crying while she's telling me all this. She's still trying to rationalize the Blond Lady's thinking.

"I just can't believe she would do something like that. You did nothing wrong! You could have been hurt for no reason! I just don't understand why she would do something like this. I can understand someone posing a threat to our center, but we have security! You are just sitting in the parking lot... when I came out, I saw you just looking at your phone, you were in Instagram world (lol) or whatever, you didnt even notice what was going on. This isn't right, none of this is right. Does this woman even know what she did was wrong? Im angry for you... I feel ashamed for you... Im just so scared because I have a 19 year old son, and he has autism and sometimes he has trouble communicating and I can't imagine how he would cope in a situation like this."

I straight up told Maria that Im used to it. Its 100% not right for sure.... But it is what it is. This wasn't my first rodeo, Ive had cops called on me before for no reason. Its just a reality of the country we live in and a sign of the times basically.

She said "this country has always been like this"

I explained to her that people come with judgments and preconceived notions. Everything is about pushing fear nowadays. The blond lady didn't know me. She doesn't know Im waiting for the library, She doesn't know I have law enforcement family, just that something about me bothered her, and she followed her instinct. Maria told me again that "it doesnt make her right".

Maria is clearly torn up about it. I told her again not to internalize it, and to don't let it ruin her day or take over her thoughts. Again she told me "Im going to do the opposite Digital, Im going to find a way to share this because I never thought Id see it up close... you hear about it... but to see it? Its already stuck in my mind. When the lady comes to get her kid, Im going to tell her about this."

Maria is a good person. Like I said, I honestly felt no way about it all.... but to see her reaction... that shit moved me man... I felt bad seeing her feel so bad about it all. Its really something to think about. And this was a 100% benign situation. No violence. No yelling....

I figured Id share my story today. Im going to get Maria something to say thank you. Flowers, chocolates, something, drop em off by the daycare later... She was way more involved then she needed to be trying to defend me. Im really grateful for that.

PS: No I wasn't high on drugs.

JordanN

Banned
https://www.resetera.com/threads/be...0-presidential-campaign.105267/#post-18833708
TFFzXMh.png

Am I being too optimistic when I say this post confirms Trump has now won? :D

I've been saying for weeks and weeks, that for Trump to win 2020, it requires the Democrats to destroy themselves. Electing two white males as candidates is the perfect answer for Trump to steamroll the entire electoral college next year.

Also, imagine the sweet, sweet irony if he even gets the popular vote?

We use to think it was impossible, but remember Bush won his popular vote the second time he ran.

oCTHe8Y.png

Indeed. Grab your popcorn. Get a Coke Zero. Turn off your phone.
No talking in the back!

Presenting...

"The Conversion of Lady Maria - An SJW Tract, In 2 Parts"

So this happened to me today and I felt like sharing

PART 1:

I drove to a nearby shopping center and parked my car in the parking lot. Very popular shopping center, tons of shops. A little behind it is the library. Library opens at 10:30, I pulled up around 9, I figured Id just wait in the car and bide some time.

A vehicle pulls up on my right hand side. Its blond haired lady and her child. You know how you make brief eye contact when people pull next to you in spots? Simple eye contact exchange, nothing out of the ordinary. She takes her child towards a Day Care Center, I continue browsing on my phone in my vehicle. A couple minutes passed and the lady leaves the Day Care Center, Im just scanning around in intervals... back on my phone. After another few minutes, I notice the lady is hanging in front of the Day Care, she is making a phone call. Again, nothing wrong with this picture. Totally normal.

Couple more minutes pass, and it seems the lady's car died... She's waiting by the car. Eventually a guy with a white truck pulls up. Obviously, she called for a jump. Back into my phone..... When I look up again, I notice there is now a Latina woman talking to the Blond Lady and Guy (he's jumping the car) near the front right of my vehicle... Okay, totally normal lol. The blond lady gets her car started and she pulls off.... Back into my phone.....

I look back up.... The Latina woman is talking to a SUV Police Cruiser, a little to the left of the Day Care entryway in front of me. Shes talking to the officer for a decent amount of time. Maybe 5-10 mins? Okayy.... Police usually cruise my area, nothing major... It is kinda early? lol. Then the Officer slightly pops his head out the vehicle and looks over at me.... Haha its definitely me. He continues talking with the Latina lady and then makes a left to enter the parking lot Im in....

I notice the Latina lady walks over across the lot behind my vehicle... I take a look and.... yup, there is another officer in an undercover Ford. She's talking with him for a decent minute as well. So yeah.... this is definitely about me. So at this point, I just wait patiently, keep looking at my phone and just anticipate them to come talk to me

I sit in my seat, and yup I see the officer walking up to my side

Officer knocks on window

Me: Hey, hows it going!

Off: Hey man, how ya doing?! We just got a call saying someone thought you were passed out in your vehicle, we just wanted to make sure you were okay and check on you.

Me: Oh yeah? yeah, Im doing fine, just parked over here waiting for the library to open up.

Off: Gotcha, yeah man, sounds good, we just wanted to check in, makes sure everything's good!

Me: Thanks! No problem! You have a good day!

Off: You too man, have a great day!

Officer starts to walk away, then his partner runs up past him over to my window

Off2: Hey! The call described you as a 40 year old and you DO NOT look 40 man!

Me: Man! I hope not!!

We all laugh, Officers leave... They were very pleasant and jovial. A total non-issue. I laugh about it, and go back to my phone.

PART 2:

Im still in my car. Same spot. Prob 20-25 mins later, Another car pulls up on the right hand side. It's the Latina lady from earlier. She signals for me to come towards her, So I get out my car to talk to her. For the sake of this story, I will call her Maria.

I walk up to Maria's car and I notice that she looks a lil distraught. She introduces herself to me, shes the owner of the Day Care Im parked nearby. She starts apologizing to me about what happened earlier because she said it has eaten her up all morning. I tell Maria to not worry about and not to take it so hard but she adamantly tell me that she refuses my advice.

Maria: "What happened this morning is going to bother me so much, Digital. I feel really ashamed that I had to be involved in it. It simply shouldn't have happened. I wanted to sincerely apologize to you"

Me: "No need to beat yourself up Maria, you have to abide by your client's concerns. It's literally your responsibility to adhere to that, so the blame doesn't fall on you. Don't hold on to it"

At this point, Maria starts crying. She's really hurt by all of this. To be 100% honest, I didnt feel anger about the situation. I wasn't bothered. I wasn't annoyed. Maybe because it went so smoothly, and I was more relieved at how it resolved itself? I let it wash over me in a way even as I type this, I don't feel any way about it.

Maria and I begin to talk about what happened so we can process it all. She tells me that the Blond Lady came into the Day Care was completely incensed about me being in my car in the parking lot. She said a "40 year old black man is in the lot, he looks like he's hitting himself and looks completely high on drugs". The Blond Lady was adamant that the police should be called. The daycare called the police, and this is when I saw Maria outside with the lady while her car was getting jumped.

Maria was telling the lady "Are you really sure about this report? Thats clearly a kid/young man in the car, he's not doing anything, he's just on his phone"

The lady said "Im absolutely sure, he's clearly high off drugs. Somethings not right"

This was when the lady left. When the police showed up, Maria said she was begging the officers not to approach me. She told them that the report was very obviously played up and that she saw me in the car and I wasn't doing anything wrong. She said that she felt she had to say something and interfere because if something went bad, she couldn't live with it. I told her that the police were very jovial and happy when they approached me and she informed me that they definitely weren't that way when they first pulled up. lol, matter of fact, she said they were "ready to go"

Maria is still crying while she's telling me all this. She's still trying to rationalize the Blond Lady's thinking.

"I just can't believe she would do something like that. You did nothing wrong! You could have been hurt for no reason! I just don't understand why she would do something like this. I can understand someone posing a threat to our center, but we have security! You are just sitting in the parking lot... when I came out, I saw you just looking at your phone, you were in Instagram world (lol) or whatever, you didnt even notice what was going on. This isn't right, none of this is right. Does this woman even know what she did was wrong? Im angry for you... I feel ashamed for you... Im just so scared because I have a 19 year old son, and he has autism and sometimes he has trouble communicating and I can't imagine how he would cope in a situation like this."

I straight up told Maria that Im used to it. Its 100% not right for sure.... But it is what it is. This wasn't my first rodeo, Ive had cops called on me before for no reason. Its just a reality of the country we live in and a sign of the times basically.

She said "this country has always been like this"

I explained to her that people come with judgments and preconceived notions. Everything is about pushing fear nowadays. The blond lady didn't know me. She doesn't know Im waiting for the library, She doesn't know I have law enforcement family, just that something about me bothered her, and she followed her instinct. Maria told me again that "it doesnt make her right".

Maria is clearly torn up about it. I told her again not to internalize it, and to don't let it ruin her day or take over her thoughts. Again she told me "Im going to do the opposite Digital, Im going to find a way to share this because I never thought Id see it up close... you hear about it... but to see it? Its already stuck in my mind. When the lady comes to get her kid, Im going to tell her about this."

Maria is a good person. Like I said, I honestly felt no way about it all.... but to see her reaction... that shit moved me man... I felt bad seeing her feel so bad about it all. Its really something to think about. And this was a 100% benign situation. No violence. No yelling....

I figured Id share my story today. Im going to get Maria something to say thank you. Flowers, chocolates, something, drop em off by the daycare later... She was way more involved then she needed to be trying to defend me. Im really grateful for that.

PS: No I wasn't high on drugs.

LOL yeah... no.

Whether police did approach him or not, the rest of the story and details are horse shit. I'm not gonna pick this thing to the bones but...

1. Too many details about everything and everyone except the white lady. Everyone else is detailed and human. The white lady = the man in the members only jacket... if written by an amateur.
sopranos-finale-members-only-jacket.jpg

You know as soon as she is introduced, something is off. No words spoken, but you know this person is relevant.

2. Every other character in the story in some way gives their perspective to the reader (Except the white lady). Everyone who approaches him in this story makes sure they express how wrong the white lady was.

This is fan fiction. The only truth here is the writer doesn't have better things to do with his time than sit in a car for hours waiting for something to do.

Getting the cops called on you for being around a daycare for a long time with no reason to be there is believable. Childcare workers these days are trained to look for suspicious people. My wife does some volunteering with children, she is always forced to go through training to recognize child predators. Not necessarily to call the cops, but the training would tell her to confront a guy hanging out in a car near a large group of children and ask what his business is.

I can't think of a single time in my life when I have been in front of a cop and they didn't take my ID and run my information and tags. I have gotten many warnings and not tickets. Pro Tip: I ask before they walk back to their car with my D.L. registration and insurance if this will cause my Insurance to go up. And they always come back with a warning :messenger_beaming:

But still, they always run my information. Surprised to read and no mention of this happening to him
Not surprised

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
yeah this idiot is non stop blaming Bernie for being a WHITE STRAIGHT MAN. (three strikes and you're out!)

maybe someone should say, why does Ch33b0 have such a problem with this Jewish politician? how come they consistently erase & deny his Jewish identity? Bernie is a religious minority yet that apparently doesn't count.
He does not believe in Yahweh though, so des that still count as a religious minority (though, considering the US climate, especially in politics, that is even bigger a minority...)?

To be fair to Cheebo, Hillary proved that a white man speaking Spanish as VP won't give them the win. :)

But that may be more her fault than Tim Kaines though.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I mean, why is he sitting outside a day care for 90 minutes. He has nothing else/better to do? Provided his story is true, the blonde is probably kind of a shithead. That said, his behavior is not normal behavior. Killing 90 minutes just sitting in a car right outside a day care center isn't something the vast majority of well adjusted individuals would do. Hell even take the day care center out of the equation. Still, almost nobody is going to do that.
The only reason DigitalOP does that is because he is a sexual predator. #Whenjumpingtotheconclusionsgoeswrong

Thanks for this one. AMAZING!
Plot twist:
DigitalOP is white himself, just like Enzom21.

yeah this idiot is non stop blaming Bernie for being a WHITE STRAIGHT MAN. (three strikes and you're out!)

maybe someone should say, why does Ch33b0 have such a problem with this Jewish politician? how come they consistently erase & deny his Jewish identity? Bernie is a religious minority yet that apparently doesn't count.

It seems there's a lot of antisemitism on the progressive side of things. Take for instance, the Israel/Palestine debate. Sure, you can be for either side, but there comes a point when it's criticism and when it's just straight out being an asshole like Ilhan Omar's being. I don't care if she's a Somali Muslim, America was founded on people from other countries coming here to escape persecution, but when you get to the point where you're accusing every single Jew from trying to ruin you, then that's just too far.

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
Is that a threat? Does this guy really think he can beat Trump or his 62 million supporters?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tr...nt-then-it-will-get-bad.105357/#post-18845971
bri8vao.png

Elpresador was right. Trump has SJW's completely mindfucked and they're all dancing like puppets.

Edit: Check out the rest of Edibleknife's posts in that thread. Unhinged much?

j1ReBtw.png

Shortest civil war in history, the side that does not know which pronouns to adress each other and which bathroom to use vs the side of 10.000.000 bullets.
And no, Jamal and Jose aren't gonna come to your rescue, white boi.

II_JumPeR_I

Man the kids on ERA are really going hard against THQ nordic. Its pathethic what you can read in that topic. THQ made a mistake, they apologized. My take on that is, who cares lol
I will still buy their games.

Fox Mulder

They already hated pdp too. I think I was banned twice just in threads on him, but now staff back the mob that him and THQ are complicit in mass murder. What a time.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
It's been a perfect storm on Era today boys! You've got a mass shooter, Muslims, Pewdipie, 8chan, Patcher and THQ all triggering them at once. These are the same people that call out Trump for using a tragedy to push and agenda. There's some people seriously posting the PDP and THQ are the cause of the shooting,

Saruhashi

Banned
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pe...upport-read-threadmarks.105466/#post-18865371

“The terrorist manifesto clearly said that he wanted to mobilize the left against certain groups and people to create more division in society and backlash.

RNA, Candence Owens and Pewdiepie.

Going after Pewdiepie now is doing exactly what the terrorist wanted .”

“SHUT UP, CHUD. SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHUT UP, FUCK OFF”

smh

The difference in reactions is so stark.

I legit feel sorry for Pewdiepie in this because ,no matter what he has done as an entertainer, I am pretty sure it must be harrowing to have your name associated with the murder of all those people. Of course, that's not the most important thing for anyone to be talking about right now but if you asked my opinion on it then that's my opinion.

These fuckers are like "no, Pewdiepie is complicit".
Like as if Pewdiepie is some heavily political commentator who calls for violence etc.

It almost feels like there is this real life tragedy but these people want to transform it into one of their petty internet dramas so they can use it to go after one of their enemies.

I mean people are bringing up this thing that Pewdiepie paid two dudes to hold up a sign that said "death to all Jews".
The shooting took place at a mosque though?

So even in the worst case scenario, Pewdiepie has spread antisemitism and has actively promoted antisemitism. I don't believe that is true but let's just accept it. OK. This terror attack was against Muslims though.

So how do you tie those together. This dude encouraged hatred of Jews and then a terrorist attacked a Mosque. Where's the connection?

Once all this anger dies down, will we even have logical or sensible solutions?
I mean it seems to me that the only thing these people want is to decide who can and cannot post their opinions on the internet.

"Subscribe to PewDiePie is a dog whistle for white supremacy."

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Anyone that slightly defends PDP as not being responsible for the shooting is getting banned because the guy made a bad joke in the past and did an interview with Ben Shapiro. As Matt showed, there’s tons of users telling others there to “fuck off” and that’s acceptable.

This post got banned:
Unless Pew Die Pie told people go out and kill people he is in no way responsible. Bernie Sanders was not responsible for the gunman who went and shot up congress people at that softball game either. Killers are responsible for killings. If a figure is inciting people to violence that is a different story.

Eotheod

I got banned for a week because I pointed out to the person who posted the original twitter video of the terrorist saying the pewdiepie meme that their actions are not related to pewdiepie. I was then viscerally attacked by people after my comment saying I supported pewdiepie and how dare I not read the room and show support. Despite actively responding back to those who quoted me stating I didn't at any point in my initial response state pewdiepie was a God or that I love right-wing theories, I was banned for a week for derailing the thread. A thread where I tried to correct information that can later be reflected on when the peace is calm.

But apparently defending one's self from generalisations and character assumptions is a bannable offence? I despise the toxic behaviour of pewdiepie in scenarios that deserve commendation, and I above all absolutely fucking hate right-wing idealogies due to their inherent lack of care for humanity be it Muslim or Joe dirt.

I hate the idea of rolling over to accept a bandwagon but both here and Era have done it and continue to do it. Here is dead, Era is full of idiotic bandwagoning to a drum beat and both share each other's faults. But boy does banning someone for pointing out a fault in opinion and then told they are a nazi and they shouldn't defend themselves is just...yeesh.

I got banned for a week because I pointed out to the person who posted the original twitter video of the terrorist saying the pewdiepie meme that their actions are not related to pewdiepie. I was then viscerally attacked by people after my comment saying I supported pewdiepie and how dare I not read the room and show support. Despite actively responding back to those who quoted me stating I didn't at any point in my initial response state pewdiepie was a God or that I love right-wing theories, I was banned for a week for derailing the thread. A thread where I tried to correct information that can later be reflected on when the peace is calm.

But apparently defending one's self from generalisations and character assumptions is a bannable offence? I despise the toxic behaviour of pewdiepie in scenarios that deserve commendation, and I above all absolutely fucking hate right-wing idealogies due to their inherent lack of care for humanity be it Muslim or Joe dirt.

I hate the idea of rolling over to accept a bandwagon but both here and Era have done it and continue to do it. Here is dead, Era is full of idiotic bandwagoning to a drum beat and both share each other's faults. But boy does banning someone for pointing out a fault in opinion and then told they are a nazi and they shouldn't defend themselves is just...yeesh.

Someone got banned for saying to leave Ben Shapiro out of the conversation as it is 100% not involving him and not the time to be using a tragedy to push their agenda. The reply he got from a user was simply “fuck off”. Resetra is not a place to converse. Toe the line or get fucked.

ZeroGravity

So often during tragedies like this people talk about refusing to do things because it's what the perpetrator would want, and now here you have these same people, without any introspection whatsoever, doing exactly that by going after PDP. This is literally what he wanted to happen. It's unreal.

Papa

Banned
Anyone that slightly defends PDP as not being responsible for the shooting is getting banned because the guy made a bad joke in the past and did an interview with Ben Shapiro. As Matt showed, there’s tons of users telling others there to “fuck off” and that’s acceptable.

This post got banned:

It’s not even just “fuck off”. It’s all caps unhinged lunacy. And he calls him a chud too — what does that even mean? I remember dude abides used to say that a lot too, alongside other catch phrases like “own the libs”. The NPC vernacular is spreading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom