• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
Rejecting Social Programs is White Supremacy!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sc...ly-killing-white-people.111052/#post-19763994

AZifHnX.png

Hey morons at Reset. Understand that money for Social programs has to come from somewhere, and when America has an illegal immigration problem, it shouldn't be a crime not wanting to slave away for the rest of your life as the government takes money away from you to give it to freeloaders.

And here's an even more disturbing post.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sc...ly-killing-white-people.111052/#post-19764014
jKFbC53.png

The SJW openly admits there are less and less White people. He's also another "abolish the electoral college" goon, but this time, he wants votes to be counted based on "diversity".

This timeline sucks. SJW's are working overtime to attack White people and all the Republicans are doing is staying silent and pretending nothing bad is happening.

This behavior can't be tolerated forever.

CyberPanda

Banned
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sc...ly-killing-white-people.111052/#post-19763994

AZifHnX.png

Hey morons at Reset. Understand that money for Social programs has to come from somewhere, and when America has an illegal immigration problem, it shouldn't be a crime not wanting to slave away for the rest of your life as the government takes money away from you to give it to freeloaders.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sc...ly-killing-white-people.111052/#post-19764014
jKFbC53.png

The SJW openly admits there are less and less White people. He's also another "abolish the electoral college" goon, but this time, he wants votes to be counted based on "diversity".

This timeline sucks. SJW's are working overtime to attack White people and all the Republicans are doing is staying silent and pretending nothing bad is happening.

Morons!🤦‍♂️

Papa

Banned
They are right though that it is ridiculous. She is credited as inventor of the algorithm and as team leader. Considering she is a post doc, no one who knows even a little bit about academia would think this means she actually wrote the majority of the code.

Dishonestly pushing the wage gap and other such oppression narratives under false pretenses has directly invited these retaliatory behaviors.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Dishonestly pushing the wage gap and other such oppression narratives under false pretenses has directly invited these retaliatory behaviors.
I am not in favour of paygap discussions without cleaning up the data (accounting for, e.g., field, position, years of experience). "You did shitty thing A, so I can do shitty thing B" is not an acceptable way of arguing though.

Papa

Banned
I am not in favour of paygap discussions without cleaning up the data (accounting for, e.g., field, position, years of experience). "You did shitty thing A, so I can do shitty thing B" is not an acceptable way of arguing though.

That’s not what I said.

Saruhashi

Banned

I agree Yoshi but it feels like they've really invited it onto themselves by showing that they will react to stuff like this.

If I were a troll looking to get a rise out of people then for sure this is something I'd see as viable.
Yes, it's petty. Yes, it's childish. Yes, it's idiotic.
It's also posted on "r/unpopularopinions" which is more or less a place for people to say things that are trollish or controversial and this is both.

Hopefully the guy who posted that ("SmellyTheBluCow" on the "unpopular opinions" subreddit, remember) is sitting back and having a good chuckle to himself right now as people whine about this "awful sexist attack" he supposedly committed.

Dude has a Pepe avatar too, by the way.

I mean it could literally be anyone, anywhere, posting this stuff and it's almost certainly posted to get the exact reaction it did.

Did none of you guys ever use Yahoo Chat back in the day?
Holy shit, we were always 4 or 5 of us in the late 90s, still in high school, crowded round one computer just winding people up for hours,

This seems like the same thing except now it somehow makes the "news".

Last edited:

Barnabot

I think Era should do so some early validations in their subscription form before admtiting anyone to join the club.

Are you white?
Are you Republican?
Do you like PewDiePie?
Fuck THQ?

And finally asking the users to upload o photo of them next to their bosses or school/college director in case they don't have any jobs yet. Just for some verification. Nothing harmful.

EDIT: It fits their MO.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I think Era should do so some early validations in their subscription form before admtiting anyone to join the club.

Are you white?
Are you Republican?
Do you like PewDiePie?
Fuck THQ?

And finally asking the users to upload o photo of them next to their bosses or school/college director in case they have a job they need to get fired from when they get out of line. Just for some verification. Nothing harmful.

EDIT: It fits their MO.

Fixed that for you.

Mochilador

AZifHnX.png

jKFbC53.png

Having a job is the best social program.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster

That whole thread, and the article its based on is so fucking offensively stupid its nauseating.

Telling poor people that their racial status is a "problem" is a total non-starter. I mean seriously, its like they refuse to recognize the primary source of any social privelige in a capitalist economy is and always has been MONEY.

I swear avoiding that unpleasant realization is what most of this hand-wringing is all about, they want to absolve themselves of a lingering sense of discomfort about their soft, cozy, urban lifestyles by making it about an intrinsic biological factor that nobody has control over.

Cultural appropriation time,

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-white-restaurateur-advertised-‘clean’-chinese-food-chinese-americans-had-something-to-say-about-it.111207/

Pour one out for our fallen brothers talking sense. If it was an Asian run Pizza Parlor with Italian Flags or Fried Chicken joint the the Stars and Stripes nobody would have a problem. But when a white person does it! REEEE
I'm Taiwanese and a lot of Chinese restaurants serve pretty crappy food. They tend to douse everything with cheap sauce and/or use excess oil. The restaurant owner's comments are not unfounded.

Finding a restaurant that serves food as good as it is served in China/Taiwan is pretty rare. I don't care if it's run by a white person. If the food is good, then you have my respect.

Papa

Banned
I'm Taiwanese and a lot of Chinese restaurants serve pretty crappy food. They tend to douse everything with cheap sauce and/or use excess oil. The restaurant owner's comments are not unfounded.

Finding a restaurant that serves food as good as it is served in China/Taiwan is pretty rare. I don't care if it's run by a white person. If the food is good, then you have my respect.

It’s cultural appreciation and integration. Cultural appropriation is a dumb fuck term for dumb fucks who want to keep people segregated along cultural lines.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
What they’re doing is anger appropriation. If Chinese restaurant owners are offended, so be it. But if you’re some white person raging in your room, take your own advice and ‘shut up and listen’

Barnabot

If you ever doubted when I said Resetera's administration controls political discourse.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tr...-of-ilhan-omar-and-9-11.111240/#post-19793103
oSwyejd.png

Reset's admin calls Trump a Nazi.

The rest of the thread is literally bitching about how "oppressed" being Black & Muslim is.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tr...an-omar-and-9-11.111240/page-15#post-19800897
jddKAQ8.png

Cue the oppression table.

FOWPuCU.png

I guess you'll need to update that chart, JordanN JordanN over some time.

If you ever doubted when I said Resetera's administration controls political discourse.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tr...-of-ilhan-omar-and-9-11.111240/#post-19793103
oSwyejd.png

Reset's admin calls Trump a Nazi.

The rest of the thread is literally bitching about how "oppressed" being Black & Muslim is.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tr...an-omar-and-9-11.111240/page-15#post-19800897
jddKAQ8.png

FOWPuCU.png
So what if a radicalised Muslim couple (man and woman) blew up a transgendered expo

Which area would get the outrage...would it be an unstoppable force meets the immovable object?

nush

Gold Member
So what if a radicalised Muslim couple (man and woman) blew up a transgendered expo

Which area would get the outrage...would it be an unstoppable force meets the immovable object?

You're almost there, what if a trans couple dropped the bombs on the muslims?

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned

Muslims would still win out.

Remember there was the story a few weeks ago about Muslims protesting LGBT education and the School ultimately bent the knee to them.
SJW's literally want to protect Islam at all costs. Even at the expense of their LGBT friends.

Last edited:

pel1300

lol ERA hates SW: The Rise of Skywalker title so much.

Complaints like "More Skywalkers? UGH"

And when people bash TLJ and RJ automatically someone responds "Why does every TLJ hater come across like an alt right troll?"

Last edited:

RedVIper

Banned
They are right though that it is ridiculous. She is credited as inventor of the algorithm and as team leader. Considering she is a post doc, no one who knows even a little bit about academia would think this means she actually wrote the majority of the code.

Wasn't the algorithim invented by the Japenese? I was fairly sure I read that somewhere.

I find it funny Reset things removing social programs is white supremacy when the implementation of social programs in the black community was objectively white supremacy.

Also that crazy tranny lady that was an admin on rest is gone so the bans may go down a good 2%.

]

Lol wut? Asians are more protected than conservative blacks, a white democrat is given a free pass to be racist and discriminatory toward a conservative black and the asians are a large part of the LGBT garbage. Heck I would put the Conservative black men ahead of straight white males to because the media puts them on a pedestal to attack them, they screw with black conservatives mostly off screen and no one reports on it.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Muslims would still win out.

Remember there was the story a few weeks ago about Muslims protesting LGBT education and the School ultimately bent the knee to them.
SJW's literally want to protect Islam at all costs. Even at the expense of their LGBT friends.

I haven't been keeping up...... so on Resetera, a video like this between Muslims battling LGBT...... whose the winner? Which group is declared protected group, and which one is evil oppressor?

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
I just want to point out that I have both feet firmly planted ok the left, I've voted left my entire life until I switched to the greens, I find some of the politics thread utterly gross, but still I feel much safer at neogaf than at era.

Era scares the shit out of me. I might disagree with you guys, but at the veey least I don't worry you'd come at me with knives if I said something "wrong" .

Kagey K

Banned
I haven't been keeping up...... so on Resetera, a video like this between Muslims battling LGBT...... whose the winner? Which group is declared protected group, and which one is evil oppressor?
The white people making the decisions obviously are always the oppressors,, no matter what it will,always circle around back to them.

If the white people hadn’t decided to make the LGBT class the Muslim parent wouldn’t have had to fight it,

Last edited:

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
Jedi: Fallen Order trailer thread already derailing into identity politics, complaints about the lead character...

Last edited:

Barnabot

So with this skin color bullshit how long untill some of these idiots will start feeling they should kill Hitler in the streets so they could be proclaimed as heroes of SJWs and save the world?

You can preach hatred unitl some point. After that this shit becomes out of control.

JordanN

Banned
They're still going at it. :rolleyes:

H8cwE9h.png

What can I say, other than "I told y'all"?

Neogaf stands as a shining example of how there will always be someone to oppose tyranny. The tyranny of Reset is SJW's wanting to control every thoughts and actions, while pretending they know what is best for us.

Nobody should be scared of them. Quite the opposite. They are scared we are showing their hypocrisy to the world with no end in sight.

CyberPanda

Banned
They're still going at it. :rolleyes:

H8cwE9h.png

What can I say, other than "I told y'all"?

Neogaf stands as a shining example of how there will always be someone to oppose tyranny. The tyranny of Reset is SJW's wanting to control every thoughts and actions, while pretending they know what is best for us.

Nobody should be scared of them. Quite the opposite. They are scared we are showing their hypocrisy to the world with no end in sight.
I bet a lot of Reee members talk to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom