• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena~

Banned
3) What do you mean with that Im ignored?

He means you’re ignoring the whole travesty and bigotry going on over there.

Also ignoring the “coward” tag they gave you from the stupid game and the two bans you got on this week alone.

I think Reddit has the activity you want and would treat you better than this.

mr_kittycat

By posting on Era, you are providing them with clicks, views, and supporting a site that is run by blatant racists and marxists. It is like going to a restaurant that doesn't serve people of a specific ethnicity, but since you and your friends aren't targeted, you ignore it and continue eating there week after week.

I know this is probably too much of a hardline, but I honestly dont think we should have people here that post on ree. Theyre clearly supporting that shithole of a forum, so I dont think we need to be tolerant of them at all.

I know this is probably too much of a hardline, but I honestly dont think we should have people here that post on ree. Theyre clearly supporting that shithole of a forum, so I dont think we need to be tolerant of them at all.
Nah. Unless you have someone here who is only here to catch a ban (which they will anyway) there isn’t any reason imo to ban someone. Same equal standards for all. You have to break the rules.

My understanding is what you post here or around the net is punishable over there if they find out. That’s petty. Lets not be petty back.

God Enel

I don’t like this sentiment. People can do whatever they want. And there are different reasons to post/read this place here or over there. This is quite the radical view over “internet problems”. I don’t give a shit where people post as long as they’re nice/cool over here they’re welcome. :)

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Okay. Gonna consider leaving GAF then.
233165.jpg

Clarissa

Banned
Just a random thought. I love watching videogame graphics analysis by digital foundry and a couple of the producers post at Upsetera. I also enjoy reading HDR analysis by EvilBoris.

Why don't they post here too? Is it because if they post here, they'd get found out and banned?

lethial

Reeeeeeee

See now you're being just like them "ban what we don't like". A poster got banned for admitting to watching Joe Rogan...

And you're also taking nerdy forum drama to a pathetic degree.

Last edited:

Pidull

See now you're being just like them "ban what we don't like". A poster got banned for admitting to watching Joe Rogan...

And you're also taking nerdy forum drama to a pathetic degree.
Pretty much this, the internet doesn't need more echo chambers.

I guess it's related but the White House just opened their new website on social media censorship.

szVHKEl.png

Any 'murricans here wanna show President Trump Reset's graveyard of Conservative members? He's watching now.

Rct7jSP.png

Someone make history and get Trump to call out Resetera on live TV! Muahaha.
It would be funny if Resetera ends up getting investigated for their extremism. Of course, they will see that as the government oppressing them.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
I still read ERA everyday and there's nothing wrong with reading or posting there, as long as you don't come of as a hypocrite. Even then, that's a problem that specifically affects your image, and shouldn't be a bannable offense by itself.

This "guilty by association" logic is the same that ERA's elite userbase use to dogpile or ban anyone they don't like. "If you buy a game developed by a racist director, you are supporting racism!"

Okay. Gonna consider leaving GAF then.
If you consider a singler poster's opinion representative of an entire community, you should consider leaving the Internet. :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more

Locked pretty quickly.

Those first couple of posts...
“wasn't there controversy surrounding this man?”
“Is there a Staff Post for this topic?”
“Shouldn't this be barred from era if it isn't going to be touching on gamergate? Why give this an audience?”

These people are trained so well now they grovel before the mods asking what they should be posting as a reaction.

Last edited:

Barnabot

Locked pretty quickly.

Those first couple of posts...
“wasn't there controversy surrounding this man?”
“Is there a Staff Post for this topic?”
“Shouldn't this be barred from era if it isn't going to be touching on gamergate? Why give this an audience?”

These people are trained so well now they grovel before the mods asking what they should be posting as a reaction.
I couldn't expect any less from them

They sure are eager to dance on the grave of a cancer victim in his early 30s. They should probably cancel one of their beloved Youtube leftists, Shaun, while they're at it:

The sad thing is that they are not punishing him for a horrible rape or murder...they are punishing him because he had a view which was different to theirs
how many times in our lives have we had a view on something and then gradually learned about the other side of the coin...to some people he may of been scum but life is about learning from others and you dont have to agree with their viewpoint but in turn it will make you a more tolerant person instead of an angry purple haired outcast mashing away on a keyboard at all hours of the night calling for boycotts or congratulating him on getting cancer and dying....if your that sort of person then that life truck is going to run you over one day when you realise what a piece of shit you are

Would it make it better if I said in my opinion? His support of gamergate in my opinion is pathetic.
I’m still not understanding what a gamer gate is

However I will say that whatever it is, however bad it is... happiness over another human being who died is probably more fucked up.

I don’t understand how the people who think they are all about feelings can be so utterly dogshit when it comes to actual tragedy.

Fake

Would it make it better if I said in my opinion? His support of gamergate in my opinion is pathetic.
Maybe can shock you, but you know the other forum think any person here support gamergate? Or any neogaf member is alt-right? Where is that user with a offensive tag he use for call every neogaf user a possible pedophile?

lethial

Reeeeeeee
I’m still not understanding what a gamer gate is

However I will say that whatever it is, however bad it is... happiness over another human being who died is probably more fucked up.

I don’t understand how the people who think they are all about feelings can be so utterly dogshit when it comes to actual tragedy.

Lol I never said I was happy, it's just a couple tender flake NEEEE posters over reacting. Did the same posters donate to his GoFundMe last year if they're so passionate about him?

Lol I never said I was happy, it's just a couple tender flake NEEEE posters over reacting. Did the same posters donate to his GoFundMe last year if they're so passionate about him?
Wasn’t talking about you...

Just about people who are happy about his death. Isn’t that the topic or did I read this thread wrong?

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Wasn’t talking about you...

Just about people who are happy about his death. Isn’t that the topic or did I read this thread wrong?

I think it's the lack of empathy (which believe it or not, a lot of shitty people don't get when they die). TB has done a lot of..ok stuff.. but the GG is pretty off putting for me and lots of others, not including REE. There's lots of info on GG but of course some NEEE posters will think it's some weird agenda news or other forms of horse shit.

Last edited:
I think it's the lack of empathy (which believe it or not, a lot of shitty people don't get when they die). TB has done a lot of..ok stuff.. but the GG is pretty off putting for me and lots of others, not including REE. There's lots of info GG but of course some NEEE posters will think it's some weird agenda news or other forms of horse shit.
What’s a Neee?

I’m not sure what you are explaining either. But it doesn’t seem like anything exact or specific at all.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
What’s a Neee?

I’m not sure what you are explaining either. But it doesn’t seem like anything exact or specific at all.

My guess is that its NeoGaf's version of "ree"ing? Either way, the dude is literally off his rocker. TB supported the idea of journalistic integrity which was a common thing within GamerGate. However, as the movement was not at all structured and a few assholes being portrayed as the kingpins of the entire movement, he moved away from it - but still stated that he believed in journalistic integrity.

Lethial here seems to have an issue with that and openly promotes the celebration of someone's death because they dared share a view that was common with another group that they hate. Childish, really.

Neogafs version of a over react resetera poster.

I'm not going to type out the long drawn out story of gamergate you're more then capable of googling it.
Ok.

It just seems that if you know what the answer is, then it would be quicker than me figuring out what gamer gate is... then figuring out what this do has to do with it. But ok.

Also NEEE is kind of lame. What about NEOO?

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Clearly you need a refresher. May I suggest the Gamer Gate thread that we have on GAF? Or would you continue to push lies that they were an organized hate group that has "ruined lives"?

Where'd I say anything about ruining lies? Who's celebrating? You're a lunatic lol

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Where'd I say anything about ruining lies? Who's celebrating? You're a lunatic lol

You stated that TB was "...a piece of shit to people. Dying just don't make it all go 'poof'... " - defending those who celebrated his death. You then falsely claim that he supported GG (he didn't, he just agreed with a particular viewpoint that was common within the movement) and that GG has a lot of "history" - most of which were lies or actions based on a very tiny group of people.

Couple that with your continued whining and insults to members who call you out on your BS... to quote a common phrase used by the people you defend, "that's not a good look."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom