• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saber

Gold Member
They replied:

To be clear, we are overjoyed to bring Red Faction to physical format. Agreed that it was bad wording for the tweet, and for that we apologize. It should've been clearer.

We are not overjoyed with THQN's AMA on 8chan, to say the least, and in no way endorse it.

"Why take the deal then? Could had easly said no."

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Shhh, a slacktivist can only pick and choose so many guilty pleasures.
Too true, it's not like they had the golden opportunity to hold a protest on the THQ booth. But that would require effort and it's easier to ban and quote Ms Galaxy's victim fan fic.

nush

Gold Member
Shit, threads like that make me wonder if these folks have an friends outside the internet. Maybe they are just young and inexperienced or something.

Outside of work, though not always tbh, there is no area of normal life where a dude expressing that he thinks a woman is cute, or pretty or attractive is seen as abnormal.

Fucksakes. Imagine literally being friends with some of these folks. You're at the bar on a Saturday night and a nice lookin woman walks past you. "Jeez, she's hot as hell, maybe I'll go over and say hello" you say to your friend. He replies "you know it's just not appropriate to comment on a woman's appearance, don't you dare talk to her unless it's to ask her about her career or her achievements".

reemales.jpg

Clarissa

Banned
I expected REEEE to be upset the moment I saw the trailer. Lol.

What a fucking pathetic bunch of people.

JORMBO

Darkness no more

The type of person who finally gets to see a reveal trailer for a highly hyped game and that is their take away from it....

Melon

Banned

Did they really just insinuate Aquaman is part of the Avengers.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
You do not have to be Christian to be living by the ideals. Morality and monogamy are religious doctrine. The entire concept of "if someone has sex with someone other than their partner is cheating" is the purest black and white. You do not support "cheating" more power to you. You are a small little nothing in the sea of humanity trying to look down on people for choices they make in their lifestyles yet you look to come at me saying that I am looking down? Come now.

Ah, so you are one of those types that enjoys and supports getting cucked. Gotcha. More power to you mate, but I am going to be over here in not coocooville.

Upsetera finding reasons to be upset again

Wow, that must be a new record for them. Less than 30 seconds of footage and they already have a reason to be outraged.

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
i'm surprised they aren't complaining about tifa yet

Helios

i'm surprised they aren't complaining about tifa yet
4aMCxXs.jpg

shamelessly stolen from

Last edited:
These screeching lunatics hounded Limited Run Games into throwing THQ under the bus and they're still not satisfied. L LimitedRunGames why bother to appease them? They're a forum that will literally dox and harass your PR guy for disagreeing with them.

D8vQ--GXoAAbQ8C.jpg

D8vRAJ3XkAAdA3x.jpg

D8vRA9OXkAAXWY3.jpg

D8vRBryXYAAen_7.jpg

HUELEN10

A PR guy? No, they have fewer than a dozen employees.

They are probably harassing the main 2 people. This is disgusting. Why did they apologize? Too many of the people there don’t want apologies or privileges being checked, or any of that; they are out for blood and want to be angry.

I mean, look at so many of the people the angry people of a ResetEra praise and live by. Of those people, how many of them would you say are genuinely happy?

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

I don't blame LRG for kissing their asses. It must be scary selling niche physical games and have maybe a dozen people shit their diapers and say they won't buy your products.

Boss Mog

They are so salty about that Japanese female dev getting attention and fan art. CrossingEden is clearly triggered. They just can't stand a woman acting cute and feminine because femininity is the number one enemy of feminism and obviously a forum full of male feminists and females with penises isn't going to stand for it.

Clarissa

Banned
Look at reply 486. He or she is going to get banned now.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
They are so salty about that Japanese female dev getting attention and fan art. CrossingEden is clearly triggered. They just can't stand a woman acting cute and feminine because femininity is the number one enemy of feminism and obviously a forum full of male feminists and females with penises isn't going to stand for it.
>in the first 3 posts there's a guy from ign posting on there
No wonder gaming sites are all awful now.
And what the hell does [see staff posts] mean? People gotta search through the thread to find posts from the little LGBT hitlers?

Typhares

Boom headshot: User Banned (Duration Pending): Inflammatory False Equivalence Surrounding Racism; Prior Severe Infraction Related to Racism; Attacking the Community and a History of Similar Behavior

GHG

Gold Member
fRT554L.png

I think that last sentence is a pretty common sentiment among era users.

They hate life in general.

I've been silent about this for a while because it's required me to take some distance from that shit-house of a website and the Internet in general to really see it but the place is full of miserable dysfunctional gits. I'm not going to lump everyone who posts there into this (that's the sort of thing the people I'm referring to do), there are actually still a surprising amount of decent people who hang out there but they are not as vocal as those who incessantly bang the drum of fake self righteousness. Any semblance of normality is drowned out by the stamping feet of the cretinous lunatics.

The lunatics I refer to are those who comb through every fine detail of everything to find something wrong with it. Something cannot just be. Something cannot just be coincidental. It must be framed as somebody somewhere being out to get them or whatever it is that they think they believe in at the time. I mean look at the following:

It's game where you play as the police in a top down tactical shooter. Seems pretty harmless right? We've had this type of game many times before but no... It's a problem. How the fuck do these people enjoy anything? How the fuck can you function on a day to day basis with this kind of attitude?

To name just a few, in recent days we've had the Avengers diversity thread which speaks for itself, the CD PR is not woke enough and the swear words hurt my fragile feelings thread, the absolute circus that is any thread involving THQ and finally that thread where apparently fan art isn't allowed even if the woman who it's about enjoys it.

During this E3 the ridiculous commentary there has been more entertaining than E3 itself.

The sky isn't falling lads, there's a lot of positivity and fun to be had out there if you step away from the Internet for a while.

On a side note it's nice to see that while this place is a lot less active than it once was people are actually allowed to blow off some steam and have fun here. That's why I first signed up many many moons ago.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Banned

I've been silent about this for a while because it's required me to take some distance from that shit-house of a website and the Internet in general to really see it but the place is full of miserable dysfunctional gits. I'm not going to lump everyone who posts there into this (that's the sort of thing the people I'm referring to do), there are actually still a surprising amount of decent people who hang out there but they are not as vocal as those who incessantly bang the drum of fake self righteousness. Any semblance of normality is drowned out by the stamping feet of the cretinous lunatics.

The lunatics I refer to are those who comb through every fine detail of everything to find something wrong with it. Something cannot just be. Something cannot just be coincidental. It must be framed as somebody somewhere being out to get them or whatever it is that they think they believe in at the time. I mean look at the following:

It's game where you play as the police in a top down tactical shooter. Seems pretty harmless right? We've had this type of game many times before but no... It's a problem. How the fuck do these people enjoy anything? How the fuck can you function on a day to day basis with this kind of attitude?

To name just a few, in recent days we've had the Avengers diversity thread which speaks for itself, the CD PR is not woke enough and the swear words hurt my fragile feelings thread, the absolute circus that is any thread involving THQ and finally that thread where apparently fan art isn't allowed even if the woman who it's about enjoys it.

During this E3 the ridiculous commentary there has been more entertaining than E3 itself.

The sky isn't falling lads, there's a lot of positivity and fun to be had out there if you step away from the Internet for a while.

On a side note it's nice to see that while this place is a lot less active than it once was people are actually allowed to blow off some steam and have fun here. That's why I first signed up many many moons ago.
It's basically the lunatics running the asylum there.

GHG

Gold Member

Honestly I dread to think how some of these people behave when encountering real women with sexual confidence.

"no darling, don't take off my pants and suck my dick, that would make you a cocksucker and that's a very bad word"

"no don't take your clothes off. Don't touch me, I won't touch you. Please cover up your cleavage and cover your legs, let us have sex through the power of osmosis of thought where I praise you for everything apart from how you look"

No wonder there's an ever growing (heh) erectile dysfunction epidemic globally at the moment. These idiots are overthinking everything and not letting their dicks do the job they were created to do. Let the endorphins flow, allow yourself to feel something. You might *shock* feel better for it.

User banned (permanent): misgendering, history of severe infractions.

Lol. Don't get me started on that shit.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Banned
Boom headshot: User Banned (Duration Pending): Inflammatory False Equivalence Surrounding Racism; Prior Severe Infraction Related to Racism; Attacking the Community and a History of Similar Behavior
How crazy is this? It's gotten to the point where not being racist against white people is considered racist there. Holy shit

Papa

Banned
Honestly I dread to think how some of these people behave when encountering real women with sexual confidence.

"no darling, don't take off my pants and suck my dick, that would make you a cocksucker and that's a very bad word"

"no don't take your clothes off. Don't touch me, I won't touch you. Please cover up your cleavage and cover your legs, let us have sex through the power of osmosis of thought where I praise you for everything apart from how you look"

No wonder there's an ever growing (heh) erectile dysfunction epidemic globally at the moment. These idiots are overthinking everything and not letting their dicks do the job they were created to do. Let the endorphins flow, allow yourself to feel something. You might *shock* feel better for it.

Lol. Don't get me started on that shit.

Feel free to sperg out to your heart’s content here:

Here are some other links that may be of interest to you:

Welcome home, friend.

Boss Mog

You called it, but it was an easy call tbh.

Apparently the notion that white people and black people should be treated the same is a "false equivalency" to these degenerates.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member

I reply that in the other thread.

They think people who think this is cute are disgusting and she is ruining the female dev role. They think shes not allowed to act like that and most of members are accusing others who likes her charisma as male gazers who can only see women as a non treating sexual thing.

Welcome back

Boss Mog

I reply that in the other thread.

They think people who think this is cute are disgusting and she is ruining the female dev role. They think shes not allowed to act like that and most of members are accusing others who likes her charisma as male gazers who can only see women as a non treating sexual thing.
Meanwhile the dev herself loves it and is retweeting all the fan art. And it wasn't even a sexual thing, it was just the cute feminine energy she brought that people found refreshing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom