• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol'Scratch

A new challenger approaches

Ivellios

Resetera sjw Double standard strike again

Came here to post this, the bans on this thread are on another level lol.

On her twitter she called that the vast majority of men are trash, and men being good is a rary exception.

Anyone who disagrees with that statement, arguing that she should not had generalized men like that or calling out the forum absurd double standard is instantly banned. And there is a lot of banned people on the thread, really grotesque modding.

What i find really funny are them calling the banned people "fragile man" like really? they are the fragile ones, they complain about every single thing and need to ban anyone who disagrees with them , give me a break.

The tweet from who I suppose had inflicted the injure to the girl.

It was done by another girl. Ayu.

I have no idea who she is, but apparently she apologized later for this tweet, so at least there is that.

Mochilador

Just look at this

Men calling themselves trash. All men are evil and if you say otherwise you are banned. Just look at the amount of people banned in that thread for completely insane reasons. Resetera is full of losers who want to constantly hate and ban everything. Who think we should be ashamed of being men, and should feel like garbage for being born. Just wait for the downfall of that site. A place where you cant have an opinion wont last.
This user gets it:

As a man I don't really care what some random person on twitter says about men.
But as a user of this forum I find really embarrasing the amount of hypocrisy and double standards in many of the replies here, even with mods on the thread.

Seriously, the double standards are insane. If you replace "men" with "women" in her tweets then shit would get real, people would be screaming "hate speech". You can see that it's not about what you say but who said it. It doesn't get any clearer than this.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

I'm surprised no one caught up to this scam artist ripping off the REEtards on the forum.

This may be one of the worst (in terms of execution and planning) scams ever pulled on the internet. Goes to show how gullible those REEtards are for believing anything they hear or read.

What do you guys think? I have my arguments for this but too lazy to write them at the moment.
REEE is notorious for going for every sob story. You will constantly see people try and throw out hooks to see who bites because of it. Most are ignored but when they bite they bite hard.

Edit: Oh and of course if you dare to question the facts of one of these bleeding heart scenarios you will be banned.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member

I wonder how those men there who agrees that all men are trash gonna do.

Are they gonna jail their own sons(as if they have), dads, grandads and then themselves to prevent men to polute our world?

If that happens in Resetera I'm gonna be honest, they would be doing a great service to our society.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

These two posts

He was banned for a valid statement, and one that was no way inflammatory.

And this, oh this adorable post

It is different, now I need to take a moment because it is so hard to say the rest with a straight face, because men have more power. This is right up with the insane statement that a minority can't be racist because their people were persecuted.

Mochilador

Not even the president was able to get away:
Brazil's corporate structure now is flooded with fascist after Bolsonaro's election. The justice system is completely lenient to such offensives. It's a shame but unless there's a popular uprising against Bolsonaro as his goons this will keep going.

What the hell!?

JordanN

Banned
So Resetera wants to give up HALF of the United States to black people only.

6j6yPv2.png

Wow, to think Trump is shit on by the media 24/7 for even suggesting the concept of borders, yet here we have a website that literally wants to create a Black nationalist state by force.

More importantly, what does Resetera intend to do with the millions of non-blacks who currently live in the South? Impose a type of Apartheid/Jim crow that punishes non-blacks who live there? Ethnically cleanse them?

Last edited:

AALLx

Holy shit that thread is a trashfire. After some retarded mental gymnastics, it's suddenly now okay to generalize people?

brap

Banned
These are actually the Games Done Quick get together.
You know, where totally normal gamers get together and speed run games they've painstakingly played millions of times...
Totally normal people, out of the ordinary with these guys who have a normal hobby..

1529938785947.png

maxresdefault.jpg

1543361144241.jpg

protomagicalgirl3.jpg

1518951506330.jpg

This is normal...this isnt some THING...

These fine gentlemen who share the SAME hobby...ALL SHARE THE SAME COMPLETELY NORMAL GENDER CONDITION.

DONT BE A TRANSPHOBE! ITS 100% POSSSIBLE!
STOP MAKING FUN OF THEM
Ck8EBKB.png

lock2k

Banned
the christmas thread has come early...

Someone should give an island to re folk so they could fund their own country. Darwin would take care of the rest.

bucyou

Someone should give an island to re folk so they could fund their own country. Darwin would take care of the rest.

I would order this on PPV, it wouldnt last more than a few days.

Half are on some type of social security/disability, the other half still live at home with their parents, full of delusions of how the world should work. Expecting them to become self sufficient is akin to giving a room full of toddler typewriters and expecting them to write an epic novel.

Not to mention if they did somehow defy the laws of physics and found a way to survive, they wouldnt last a generation since, well, *insert crumbofpussy.jpg*

Hosam6xavi

Banned
You know, where totally normal gamers get together and speed run games they've painstakingly played millions of times...
Totally normal people, out of the ordinary with these guys who have a normal hobby..

1529938785947.png

maxresdefault.jpg

1543361144241.jpg

protomagicalgirl3.jpg

1518951506330.jpg

These fine gentlemen who share the SAME hobby...ALL SHARE THE SAME COMPLETELY NORMAL GENDER CONDITION.

Wtf did i just saw ??

These people needs help

Ol'Scratch

Wtf did i just saw ??

These people needs help
Some years back when I used to go clubbing alot more, there was this guy who used to hang out on the clubs message board and was kind of a friend of friends. He was constantly getting shot down left and right and was just kind of there. He went to some event or show in drag one night as a thing when a few did it for a club night and one person made the mistake of saying that they looked good in drag. (They didn't, they looked like Dany Devito with a painted face in a wig) but the person was being nice. Ever since then they started doing it more and more to try and get attention eventually apparently even experimenting because (in their own words) it was easier to get laid.
I strongly believe that there are wonderful amazing trans out there, who do go through life crisis and find themselves and it is awesome. But the reality is that there are some who are playing the part because it gets you an in road on many things from Twitch and social media followers to getting excused for stupidity that other could not get away with.

crowbrow

Banned
24c5nhc.jpg

jrbomt.jpg

2n6gg9d.jpg

Now the apologist will say "Oh, they were always trans and played video games all day cause they didnt fit in."

But...let's be honest..
Wow that's actually a pretty good explanation but I don't see how it is incompatible with the "not fitting in" part. It says it there that autistic kids basically have troubles fitting in so once they find a group that accepts them they get pressured to adopt its craziness.

Boss Mog

Good thing for him the dude wasn't black or the asylum would have turned on him hard for calling the cops on a black person.

Speaking of black people, look at the asylum tripping over themselves to virtue signal about what great "allies" they are:

Ol'Scratch

Good thing for him the dude wasn't black or the asylum would have turned on him hard for calling the cops on a black person.

Speaking of black people, look at the asylum tripping over themselves to virtue signal about what great "allies" they are:
Half of the people spouting on there for reparations could not even find Africa on a map and the other half are caucasian cucks terrified of offending anyone . I consider myself to be a laid back and open minded diabolical being but the whole reparations thing honestly and legitimately gets me angry.

Boss Mog

Half of the people spouting on there for reparations could not even find Africa on a map and the other half are caucasian cucks terrified of offending anyone . I consider myself to be a laid back and open minded diabolical being but the whole reparations thing honestly and legitimately gets me angry.
I wonder if they would ban somebody who went in there and said "The best way is to not have any reparations at all". My guess is they would, they would say it was trolling even if you were dead serious.

This has to be a troll account: https://www.resetera.com/threads/re...olk-how-should-we-do-it.125302/#post-22178699

Last edited:

This is somehow fitting
tenor.gif

Kagey K

Banned
I wonder if they would ban somebody who went in there and said "The best way is to not have any reparations at all". My guess is they would, they would say it was trolling even if you were dead serious.

This has to be a troll account: https://www.resetera.com/threads/re...olk-how-should-we-do-it.125302/#post-22178699
The thing is, and I don’t know how to say this without sounding racist, but I’m going to try.

Had thier family not come to America, odds are thier bloodline wouldn’t exist. With all the genocides going on in all the countries there, they probably would have stopped existing at a great, great grandparent level if not sooner.

Thier ancestors weren’t royals or people with power, or they would have never got sold to America.

These were people with no means that were a strain on the society they lived in and so the people in power chose to migrate them elsewhere.

Now thier bloodline gets to continue on, without the threat of genocide in a first world country, while others in thier homeland suffer and continue to get exterminated at exponentially higher rates.

I get that the basis of how they got brought over wasn’t great, if given the option of tracing thier family tree and getting sent back to thier country of origin as a reparation won’t be appealing for most, but it should be what’s right.

If you missed your culture and want to reconnect with it, a flight back to your country of ancestry seems like the proper reparation to me.

I know how bad this sounds, but it covers many of the complaints and seems like the right thing to do for people that feel like they are misplaced migrants.

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

uQs9BqD.png

For context, $2.7 Trillion is more than the entire GDP of Canada and India.

oYKbXiJ.png

So $2.7 Trillion, plus free healthcare, plus free housing, plus free education.

We're looking at more than $10 Trillion dollars being paid out to one group of people. How is this going to cause anything but another civil war?

It's just stupid election shit. This will never work in reality, would never be enough for them anyways, and would only be more racially divisive.

Mochilador

Came here to post this, the bans on this thread are on another level lol.

On her twitter she called that the vast majority of men are trash, and men being good is a rary exception.

Anyone who disagrees with that statement, arguing that she should not had generalized men like that or calling out the forum absurd double standard is instantly banned. And there is a lot of banned people on the thread, really grotesque modding.

What i find really funny are them calling the banned people "fragile man" like really? they are the fragile ones, they complain about every single thing and need to ban anyone who disagrees with them , give me a break.

I have no idea who she is, but apparently she apologized later for this tweet, so at least there is that.
Are you Gamer King from the Outer Space forum?

lock2k

Banned
The thing is, and I don’t know how to say this without sounding racist, but I’m going to try.

Had thier family not come to America, odds are thier bloodline wouldn’t exist. With all the genocides going on in all the countries there, they probably would have stopped existing at a great, great grandparent level if not sooner.

Thier ancestors weren’t royals or people with power, or they would have never got sold to America.

These were people with no means that were a strain on the society they lived in and so the people in power chose to migrate them elsewhere.

Now thier bloodline gets to continue on, without the threat of genocide in a first world country, while others in thier homeland suffer and continue to get exterminated at exponentially higher rates.

I get that the basis of how they got brought over wasn’t great, if given the option of tracing thier family tree and getting sent back to thier country of origin as a reparation won’t be appealing for most, but it should be what’s right.

If you missed your culture and want to reconnect with it, a flight back to your country of ancestry seems like the proper reparation to me.

I know how bad this sounds, but it covers many of the complaints and seems like the right thing to do for people that feel like they are misplaced migrants.

Somehow they think Africa is some kind of wonderland... a wakanda like place. A former friend of mine went full retard with that thought process and he legit thinks Africa is some kind of heaven on earth. It's sad to say the least.

Kacho

Gold Member

1529938785947.png

maxresdefault.jpg

1543361144241.jpg

protomagicalgirl3.jpg

1518951506330.jpg

ResetEra in a nutshell.

Where are the over abundance of FTM btw? 🤔

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Jesus, they're not hiding it anymore.

nBLD602.png
The Left's vigorous flip-flopping between "Trump is literally senile and retarded" and "Trump is an evil maniac dictator with a web of fascists around the globe" in order to arbitrarily explain his behavior could provide a renewable energy source for all future generations.

JordanN

Banned
By the way, there's irony in calling Trump's White House "evil white people" when he's wearing a gay flag for an avatar.

Last I checked, it's the Middle East that is throwing gays off buildings, not Donald Trump.

But then again, these morons think using the wrong pronouns is worse than death.

"He called me a He instead of She. THIS IS WORSE THAN NAZI GERMANY!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom