• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
Those crazy Reset kids are at it again!
They're literally scrapping at the bottom of the barrel to get those sweet Reparation money.

aidybBg.png

Resetera logic:
If your great great great grandparents own slaves, it must mean people in 2019 also own slaves!
Impeccable logic!

Now the question is: Are the Democrats stupid enough to make Reparations their official party platform? I guess we still have a few more months to see!

Last edited:
You sure about that? I had an alt that was banned on activation. There was zero indication from the email address or name I used that it was an alt, so it must have been due to the IP address. It just seems like they pick and choose based on that.
No ....if u end up on the shit list your ip is added to a master log and you are banned once they do their weekly sweep (this was occurring 12 months ago)

Not sure if it’s based on actual activity or if it’s a pick and choose sort of thing which would not surprise me in the slightest

Their backend and the way it’s ran is certainly behind gaf

JordanN

Banned
By the way, I wasn't kidding when Resetera thinks Republicans own slaves in 2019.

T7vKFTI.png

Ah shit, we've been found out! What am I going to do with my million dollar plantation now?

But wait, if America has slavery, and America has extermination camps, then how the fuck does America have illegal immigrants?

Are you telling me millions of people are running from South America so they can come live on my plantation? Well, how rude Democrats. I'm just trying to make a honest living looking after my slaves.

Last edited:

gioGAF

What happened to the kiwifarm page? Is there a new link? I still get a laugh out of the bans and had it bookmarked but it isn't working anymore :-(

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned

G6i6nsy.png

Even though the thread is U.S centric, why do SJW's insist that slavery was only a white thing?

How do we know every person with Arab background didn't have a slave owning family member?

Or how about the Native Americans? They were practicing slavery before the Europeans even got there.

And Africa wasn't innocent either. They were the main suppliers of new world slaves to begin with.

F036yHo.jpg

But none of these family members are expected to pay reparations. Only white people are guilty for some reason. 🤔

JordanN

Banned
The Mitch McConnell thread is a Carnival of stupid.

Just when you thought the Ferris Wheel finally broke down, the Carousal of ignorance continues to spin.

Now we got the mods joining in to tell us how evil them Republicans really are!

Go9EYbz.png

"Step right up. Step right up. Come see the world's dumbest internet forum. Admission is completely free. All we ask, is you, the Spectator, to just point and laugh at them."

uAlu7yS.jpg

Shmunter

Resetera fails to comprehend, that we all work for each other. We pay each other, we buy houses, we get married and make children that replace us when we get too old to work. It’s just slavery with extra steps.

Ol'Scratch

The responses are just fascinating to me and honestly it disturbs me to a point because I do not understand at all

Last edited:
What happened to the kiwifarm page? Is there a new link? I still get a laugh out of the bans and had it bookmarked but it isn't working anymore :-(
They are moving servers...apparently the traffic and actual server load processing the bans was causing issues....the Twitter bot is still active and apparently the actual bot is still tracking the bans so when it goes live they may of gone over the 10k banned mark

We should write a card

JordanN

Banned
It seems like there's at least one person with a functioning brain in the Mitch McConnell thread. But unfortunately, intelligence is persecuted on Resetera. How long until the mods wipe out Cranster?

555551p.png

He wont last. The Reset mods are definitely grinding their teeth and fuming internally at the display of logic. It's also been 1 hour and no one has responded to his "Africa sold slaves" comment.
They're no doubt sharpening the pitchforks and getting ready to stab him with.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Today in "Let's be honest, we dont like white people"

With responses like "Well, white people can feel comfortable anywhere!"

Yeah...alright...

These people are so fragile and have zero leg to stand on when it comes to race issues. They are so infected with the idea that they are victims and/or will become victims.

If this thread was the other way around they would be screaming "Racism" and White Fragility.
This is PEAK fragility and MANY of them suffer from it.

Ol'Scratch

Yeah...alright...

These people are so fragile and have zero leg to stand on when it comes to race issues. They are so infected with the idea that they are victims and/or will become victims.

If this thread was the other way around they would be screaming "Racism" and White Fragility.

The thing I think that bothers me/irritates me more is that Reee cultivates this whole "fuck white people" attitude. Isn't the end result supposed to be some kind of middle ground or unity type scenario? REE though clearly is not about that, they do not want that and would never be happy with that and it is disturbing to me. I am fairly sure that the majority of minorities do NOT feel that way, which makes it even more fucked up. I mean it is down right eerie how one fucking site can attract the worst of every section of humanity.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
The thing I think that bothers me/irritates me more is that Reee cultivates this whole "fuck white people" attitude. Isn't the end result supposed to be some kind of middle ground or unity type scenario? REE though clearly is not about that, they do not want that and would never be happy with that and it is disturbing to me. I am fairly sure that the majority of minorities do NOT feel that way, which makes it even more fucked up. I mean it is down right eerie how one fucking site can attract the worst of every section of humanity.

They are seeing seeds of discourse and projecting it onto members.

This guy is gonna miss out on what would probably be a good time all because a majority live in this state of fear and suspect of 'the other'.

For people so bent on inclusion they strive for this idea of segregating.

JordanN

Banned

Yeah...alright...

Resetters can't make up their mind on diversity.

So they want a camping trip to be 100% white? Wouldn't that make the campers racist?

If the situation was reversed (a mostly black camping trip with one white person joining them) would they defend a white person not feeling "comfortable"?

The hypocrisy of SJW's has no limits. They just need to come out already and admit they secretly want segregation.

R2BNcPO.jpg

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

Resetters can't make up their mind on diversity.

So they want a camping trip to be 100% white? Wouldn't that make the campers racist?

If the situation was reversed (a mostly black camping trip with one white person joining them) would they defend a white person not feeling "comfortable"?

The hypocrisy of SJW's has no limits.

The problem with REEE and the people like REEE is that they are all shitty people but they are all nothing. All they have is their soap box. All they have is the "good fight". If that fight vanished one day they would be slapped in the face with their pathetic fucking lives and existences and the fact that in the big huge sea of reality they are absolutely tiny. In fact it is a great big universe and they are really puny. They're just tiny little specs about the size of Mickey Rooney. It's big and black and inky, And they are small and dinky. It's a big universe and they're not. Seriously though without the big circle jerk and constant patting on the back and affirmation their world would crumble.

JordanN

Banned
This post highlights just how dumb Reset users are:

ExfAgK0.png

THEN WHY DO YOU LOVE BRINGING SO MANY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HERE?

Why force non-whites to be in white majority countries if you hate it so much? This is literally Grade 1 levels of "duh" but the average Reset users continue to fail this.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

This post highlights just how dumb Reset users are:

ExfAgK0.png

THEN WHY DO YOU LOVE BRINGING SO MANY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HERE?

Why force non-whites to be here if you hate it so much? This is literally Grade 1 levels of "duh" but the average Reset users continues to fail this.
I have to say that I fail to follow your logic? How does this in any way relate?

A) Scenario A - Black person feels uncomfortable being alone around white people. (And we know that Reeee hates white people, let's face it)
B) Scenario B - Minorities (or as you say "non-whites" ) want to be around anyone and do not care

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
I have to say that I fail to follow your logic? How does this in any way relate?

A) Scenario A - Black person feels uncomfortable being alone around white people. (And we know that Reeee hates white people, let's face it)
B) Scenario B - Minorities (or as you say "non-whites" ) want to be around anyone and do not care
You messed up scenario B.
In fact, there is no scenario B at all. It's still "minorities hate being around white majority, but SJW's continue to push for more minorities to go live in white majority countries".

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

You messed up scenario B.
In fact, there is no scenario B at all. It's still "minorities hate being around white majority, but SJW's continue to push for more minorities to go live in white majority countries".
So your assertions is that all immigrants and minorities hate being around white people, just to be clear.

JordanN

Banned
So your assertions is that all immigrants and minorities hate being around white people, just to be clear.
My assertion, is that Resetera stealthily supports segregation, because why else would they tell minorities to avoid joining white groups if they didn't feel there was some level of animosity between blacks and whites?

Now, in a perfect and rational world, this would not be the case. We should in theory have a thing called "assimilation".

But Resetera understands, whether through history or experience, does not accept this notion of all races coming together. However, they are still hypocrites, because as we've seen with the immigration crisis on the U.S/Mexican border, they would still rather invite more non-whites to live in a white majority country (where they would be "uncomfortable"), then to send them back to their country of origin which is more homogeneous.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member

Yeah...alright...

Once one of my black colleagues invited me to a BBQ one weekend. I was the only white guy there, it was no problem but I did recognise it. Everyone was cool great food, beer and conversation. During the afternoon my colleague mentioned to me that he had invited everyone from work but I was the only one that accepted and turned up. I felt bad for the guy and the quick response I had to him was "It's thier loss, the food is great and you're all good guys". They didn't treat me any different, play white music or make white food or whatever the fuck Era would consider that to be.

That whole topic is enforcing segregation and racism, fuckwits lack any self awarenes.

Ol'Scratch

My assertion, is that Resetera stealthily supports segregation, because why else would they tell minorities to avoid joining white groups if they didn't feel there was some level of animosity between blacks and whites?

Now, in a perfect and rational world, this would not be the case. We should in theory have a thing called "assimilation".

But Resetera understands, whether through history or experience, does not accept this notion of all races coming together. However, they are still hypocrites, because as we've seen with the immigration crisis on the U.S/Mexican border, they would still rather invite more non-whites to live in a white majority country, then to send them back to their country of origin which is more homogeneous.
Not what I asked in this case.
Reee is fucked, this we know. We also know and understand that this country has its own issues that it needs to address and that open borders are not the answer.
My question was rather direct and was in direct response to a statement that you made. Now you do not have to answer it of course but it is out there

Shmunter

Open borders and unfettered immigration is all part of the big picture of flipping the tables on white’s. Maybe flipping the tables is overreaching, it more about equality - everything belongs to everybody. But the former is true of SJW’s who work primarily on spite.

I would agree that there is still racism still about but I would not say it’s back to the whip chains and cotton farm days....the only thing that will make racism go away is time.

Trying to extort money out of people because their relatives made fucked up decisions is a massive step back and does nothing but keep that divide between people/genders or whatever so called difference is perceived

The world gets on much nicer if everyone just shuts the fuck up and gets on with life as you will always have pieces of shit in life no matter how much you jump up and down

The most powerful message is ignoring them

Tesseract

Banned
i think it's pretty funny that the northern states like to tell us southern states how racist we are

maybe look past the flesh for once in your life, you dopey mudda fuckas

Kayhan

Console warriors starts talking smack.

Gets smacked the fuck down by PC Gods.

Thread locked by coward moderator to salvage what is left of the console army.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lot of badthink going on here. everyone who doesn't like Brie must be shamed!
Einchy said:
If you're criticising Brie Larson in Captain Marvel for "having the same expression" in the whole movie then you're either:

1. A fucking idiot
2. A fucking sexist idiot
:messenger_grinning_sweat:

crumbs

Console warriors starts talking smack.

Gets smacked the fuck down by PC Gods.

Thread locked by coward moderator to salvage what is left of the console army.

I'm surprised that they still have any PC-centric users over there, it felt like most of the main posters in the PC threads were banned or bailed out for better forums.

Last edited:

G6i6nsy.png

Even though the thread is U.S centric, why do SJW's insist that slavery was only a white thing?

How do we know every person with Arab background didn't have a slave owning family member?

Or how about the Native Americans? They were practicing slavery before the Europeans even got there.

And Africa wasn't innocent either. They were the main suppliers of new world slaves to begin with.

F036yHo.jpg

But none of these family members are expected to pay reparations. Only white people are guilty for some reason. 🤔

Oh no no no no

DELETE THIS NOW WIKIPEDIA. DELETE THIS NOW!

tkscz

Yeah...alright...

"There is another black guy going, but he isn't black enough in my opinion so I don't count him."

Fuck right off you asshat. I've had to deal with fuck wits like him all my fucking life telling me I'm not "black enough" cause I"m not enough of a stereotype to just fall in line with their bullshit.

These are the fuckers who'd say I'm betraying my own race for living in the suburbs in a big house with a white girlfriend making 60K a year in an technology position. These fuckers piss me the fuck off.

Tesseract

Banned
"There is another black guy going, but he isn't black enough in my opinion so I don't count him."

Fuck right off you asshat. I've had to deal with fuck wits like him all my fucking life telling me I'm not "black enough" cause I"m not enough of a stereotype to just fall in line with their bullshit.

These are the fuckers who'd say I'm betraying my own race for living in the suburbs in a big house with a white girlfriend making 60K a year in an technology position. These fuckers piss me the fuck off.

sorry you gotta deal with that shit man

it's fucked up

D-Dude

I am not from the US, but I have read a lot of pages here and can honestly say WTF is wrong these people? They all have spaghetti noodle spines with paper thin skin. If something bad ever were to happen in your country/world, these fragile people would crumble like a wet cookie.

Michele

you.
So, in other news, does anyone remember Crossing Eden?

I don't know him, but looks like despite his behavior, he was finally banned for a week. I can't find the post though, not in modd to search it now.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I am not from the US, but I have read a lot of pages here and can honestly say WTF is wrong these people? They all have spaghetti noodle spines with paper thin skin. If something bad ever were to happen in your country/world, these fragile people would crumble like a wet cookie.

It’s nothing to do with the US and lots of members posting crazy shit over there are from Europe and other places.

It’s just:

1. A concentration of extreme leftists with crazy views.

2. With a concentration of people with severe mental illness as they have a big mental health community thread and generally attract marginalized people with issues.

3. Trump and other far right leaders in power around the world really has those groups riled up.

They’re basically the leftist equivalent of all the far right communities they despise. Just a tiny, isolated group of losers with warped world views with a host of personal problems who spend all day ranting online about the world.

Most Americans don’t give a shit and just live their lives. Over half of us don’t even bother to vote despite being eligible, much less waste our lives being slacktivists online.

Ol'Scratch

This story sucks, I like to think that most if not everyone would agree with that part. It is straight up shitty.
But....

This post is so fucking typically piss ass weak REEE that I want to bang my head against my desk over and over again. The sheer fragility of such an existence.

Last edited:
Starting to notice that no one is making “black people behaving badly” threads at Resetera.

I haven’t seen a thread for ice cream licker, Disney Land family brawl, or this Malik McDowell video.

Feel free to link me to each one if they do exist.

edit: ice cream licker exists. Disney family got locked after 5 pages. Don’t see a Malik thread tho.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
This story sucks, I like to think that most if not everyone would agree with that part. It is straight up shitty.
But....

This post is so fucking typically piss ass weak REEE that I want to bang my head against my desk over and over again. The sheer fragility of such an existence.

I really don't know why you guys bother reading those crazy ass off topic threads over there. I somewhat get it for the gaming side given arguments that developers and games journalists kowtow to these nutjobs and end up changing games in ways you all (and often I) don't like. But there's not really an equivalent reason to drive yourself nuts to the point of wanting to bang your head against your desk over the news/political/social nonsense in the off topic area. That's just crazies ranting and I avoided those threads like the plague when I was over there and avoid the political subforum and political/social issue threads in off topic and gaming here. I also understand for those that find it funny and like to read it and come here and make fun of them, but not for the ones who are clearly frustrated and having negative emotions over the crazy shit they post.

Ol'Scratch

I really don't know why you guys bother reading those crazy ass off topic threads over there. I somewhat get it for the gaming side given arguments that developers and games journalists kowtow to these nutjobs and end up changing games in ways you all (and often I) don't like. But there's not really an equivalent reason to drive yourself nuts to the point of wanting to bang your head against your desk over the news/political/social nonsense in the off topic area. That's just crazies ranting and I avoided those threads like the plague when I was over there and avoid the political subforum and political/social issue threads in off topic and gaming here. I also understand for those that find it funny and like to read it and come here and make fun of them, but not for the ones who are clearly frustrated and having negative emotions over the crazy shit they post.
Very solid question. I honestly at least in my case think it is because one day I hope to see a sliver of hope, an event horizon where someone just says enough. Now obviously their brains will be sprayed all over the wall within moments by the bullets of smug self righteous indignation, but then to see someone else say not cool would be that glimmer of hope.

But we all know the reality

LPcpVCE.gif

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Very solid question. I honestly at least in my case think it is because one day I hope to see a sliver of hope, an event horizon where someone just says enough. Now obviously their brains will be sprayed all over the wall within moments by the bullets of smug self righteous indignation, but then to see someone else say not cool would be that glimmer of hope.

Yeah, that's a false hope as anyone that says "not cool" to their group think extremist views is going to get at least dog piled, and often dog piled and banned.

While I've struggled with it at times, I find it much better to stay away from online content that causes you any kind of negative emotion. For people that love to debate, or find crazy views amusing, that doesn't apply as they're enjoying it. But for those of us who are getting triggered, or just having even minor negative emotion, there's just no reason to visit those sites or click those type of threads.

Life's too short to experience negative emotions over something so petty and easy to avoid. Yeah, yeah, "toughen up and don't get bothered by stuff online." Yada, yada, yada. For some of us it's just easier to avoid it, and no one has full control over the emotions things cause them to experience. I have some anger issues so staying away from stuff that sets me off is key.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainedRage

Banned

Opto : "ResetEra was founded for reasons that a lot of you seem willing to forgive right out the gate because you're horny for a guy that watched Bicycle Thief in film class."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, that's a false hope as anyone that says "not cool" to their group think extremist views is going to get at least dog piled, and often dog piled and banned.

While I've struggled with it at times, I find it much better to stay away from online content that causes you any kind of negative emotion. For people that love to debate, or find crazy views amusing, that doesn't apply as they're enjoying it. But for those of us who are getting triggered, or just having even minor negative emotion, there's just no reason to visit those sites or click those type of threads.

Life's too short to experience negative emotions over something so petty and easy to avoid. Yeah, yeah, "toughen up and don't get bothered by stuff online." Yada, yada, yada. For some of us it's just easier to avoid it, and no one has full control over the emotions things cause them to experience. I have some anger issues so staying away from stuff that sets me off is key.
Cynicism can become an addiction for some.

Clarissa

Banned

Pro gamer Infiltration wrongly accused of beating his wife after investigations made by Panda Glabal. REEEE refuses to read report made by Panda Global and still insists he beats his wife.
Infiltration imposes a self ban from Capcom Cup.

Returns to compete in Evo for Samurai Shodown in a month's time.
REEEE is outraged and wants Evo to ban him.
Still insists that he beat his wife.

Pro gamer Infiltration wrongly accused of beating his wife after investigations made by Panda Glabal. REEEE refuses to read report made by Panda Global and still insists he beats his wife.
Infiltration imposes a self ban from Capcom Cup.

Returns to compete in Evo for Samurai Shodown in a month's time.
REEEE is outraged and wants Evo to ban him.
Still insists that he beat his wife.
I freaking knew it. The dude did not look like a wifebeater even though he plays a very frustrating game lol.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

I freaking knew it. The dude did not look like a wifebeater even though he plays a very frustrating game lol.
I see a very wise person stepped in to try and make some points in that thread. It seems they had to *cough* keep rewording things alot because not that I would know of course but I would imagine a thread like that would be a mine field and It would be hard being the benevolent ruler of the infernal legions if I was pulling a Lieutenant Dan. Not of course that I would have to worry because I would never be caught dead in such a place.

I see a very wise person stepped in to try and make some points in that thread. It seems they had to *cough* keep rewording things alot because not that I would know of course but I would imagine a thread like that would be a mine field and It would be hard being the benevolent ruler of the infernal legions if I was pulling a Lieutenant Dan. Not of course that I would have to worry because I would never be caught dead in such a place.
I was surprised to see some people calling out others for not believing the report. Only a matter of time before they come back to GAF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom