• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Gold Member

JordanN

Banned
Resetters always see themselves as the victim.

ZaCvtnW.png

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I do have a legit question though, are majority of the REEers new people on that forum (was never on GAF) or are post-GamerGate members here?

Also, are majority of them actual video game enthusiasts? :p

Last edited:
I do have a legit question though, are majority of the REEers new people on that forum (was never on GAF) or are post-GamerGate members here?

I’d say there’s a mix....most don’t actually realise it’s not actually a video game discussion board

The ones that do either want it that way or are too scared to say anything

The wise ones realise their mistake and come back home .....after some intense nazi conditioning they are ready to become trump loving bigots :)

nush

Gold Member

Membership new sign ups would indicate that now they are getting growth from new woke members. Engagement between off topic and gaming is fairly evenly split, if they were a primarily video game forum I'd expect to see significantly more activity on gaming side.

The first OT 1 thread of that topic had 110 bans and is by far the number 1 thread for the amount of bans handed out

Let that sink in while you read the people laughing at the ban reason given

#Phonepunk#

Banned

Damn how long can they keep this up? 24 pages now. At this point they are just saying the “endless trash” gif is toxic and if you think all Hollywood does is sequels and reboots that means YOU are toxic lmao.

Basically how big a corporate sycophant you are determines whether or not you are a bigot here

Last edited:

Rien

Jelly Belly

You've gotta laugh at all the little fucking babies coming in here and defending PDP. You've barely left your mother's teats, and you're coming in here and telling me how to think? Oh and the previously banned members new accounts, alts, trolls and Neoprick Nazis - I see you too.

It's okay to grow up and move on. You liked an infantile right wing YouTube influencer boosted by a shitty machine learning algorithm (designed to make maximum ad profit for Google and fuck the consequences - which they are and were very much aware of) cause he screamed and acted like you even if he was just putting it on once he and his handlers saw how much money there was to be made. You were children, but it's time to move on. I used to love Jim'll Fix It when I was kid - funnily enough I don't have an issue shitting on the grave of Jimmy Saville now. I can admit that things that I liked in the past are now not acceptable and never were. By coming here and defending PDP as adults you are only doing one thing - showing your fucking ass.

Don't you fucking numbnuts realize that PDP is a corporation? A company that exists purely to make money. PDP didn't want to make shootings about him? Fuck off - the corporation of PDP wanted to wait as long as possible to say anything as it was clearly seen as damaging to potential profits. Right wing cultists are easily freed of their money if you tactically support them - PDP Corp knows this.

Grow up and see the mistakes of your youth, or if you're from the other group I have a warning from the future. The good people of the world will again take up arms to remove evil, as has happened in the past.

I have especially loved those - you don't know what a Nazi is - posts. Hey, try telling an asylum seeker who's drinking from toilets - whose child is missing - most likely in a cage, or possibly dead - that ICE aren't fucking Nazis. Try telling the victims of Right Wing terrorists, that the guy spouting PDPisms before he murdered them isn't a Nazi.

And to Jack Black - you can do much better than this. You don't fucking need PDP Corp to make a shit ton of money for charity, You are bigger than them. PDP Corp wants to associate themselves with a genuine talent to signal boost their shitty brand. Do the right thing Jack, before it's too late.”

I said Damn!

nush

Gold Member

You've gotta laugh at all the little fucking babies coming in here and defending PDP. You've barely left your mother's teats, and you're coming in here and telling me how to think? Oh and the previously banned members new accounts, alts, trolls and Neoprick Nazis - I see you too.

It's okay to grow up and move on. You liked an infantile right wing YouTube influencer boosted by a shitty machine learning algorithm (designed to make maximum ad profit for Google and fuck the consequences - which they are and were very much aware of) cause he screamed and acted like you even if he was just putting it on once he and his handlers saw how much money there was to be made. You were children, but it's time to move on. I used to love Jim'll Fix It when I was kid - funnily enough I don't have an issue shitting on the grave of Jimmy Saville now. I can admit that things that I liked in the past are now not acceptable and never were. By coming here and defending PDP as adults you are only doing one thing - showing your fucking ass.

Don't you fucking numbnuts realize that PDP is a corporation? A company that exists purely to make money. PDP didn't want to make shootings about him? Fuck off - the corporation of PDP wanted to wait as long as possible to say anything as it was clearly seen as damaging to potential profits. Right wing cultists are easily freed of their money if you tactically support them - PDP Corp knows this.

Grow up and see the mistakes of your youth, or if you're from the other group I have a warning from the future. The good people of the world will again take up arms to remove evil, as has happened in the past.

I have especially loved those - you don't know what a Nazi is - posts. Hey, try telling an asylum seeker who's drinking from toilets - whose child is missing - most likely in a cage, or possibly dead - that ICE aren't fucking Nazis. Try telling the victims of Right Wing terrorists, that the guy spouting PDPisms before he murdered them isn't a Nazi.

And to Jack Black - you can do much better than this. You don't fucking need PDP Corp to make a shit ton of money for charity, You are bigger than them. PDP Corp wants to associate themselves with a genuine talent to signal boost their shitty brand. Do the right thing Jack, before it's too late.”

I said Damn!

It's better to link to the actual post.

Rien

Jelly Belly
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
A thread about Female Trump supporters.

All of a sudden, Resetera ditches Feminism and proceeds to attack women (with no bans being handed out).

dr1qHM6.png

And remember, they dare call us the Nazis for disagreeing with them.

Once again, SJW hypocrisy knows no bounds.

It doesn't matter if you're black, or female. If you dare support your legally elected President in trying to stop illegals from breaking into your country, YOU ARE WORSE THAN HITLER.

SJW's only care about destroying America's borders, permanently .

I was going to comment about this thread.

Heres the thing, were women if color allowed to come? Yes.
Do we as white people not congregate if no PoC show up?
Is it wrong to see an all white audience? Would they make a thread showing an all black Obama rally?

Is it ok to mock old white women?
What if the picture wasnt the old white lady but
117cYZQ.jpg

That would racist, would be misogynistic, etc..

So, why is it ok to mock old white women? Why is it a problem if a rally (open to all races) ends up predominantly white?

THEY ARE RACIST. THEY ARE THE MYSOGNIST.

Somebody was banned for: "Inflammatory False Equivalence Surrounding Bigotry"

What does that even mean ? it sounds like a bunch of words somebody puts together to sound smart.

dionysus

Yaldog

I said Damn!

Except none of this is true you fucking brainwashed moron. No one is drinking from toilets. Everyone's child is separated from their parents when they are arrested for a crime, citizen or non-citizen. And no kids have died because of ICE neglect. The only kids who have died had life threatening pre-existing conditions before they came into ICE custody. Ice screens every child for medical conditions as soon as they are able.

The whole premise of your moral outrage is based on lies.

Edit. I am just sick of people who spout debunked nonsense.

I also forgot that as far as I can tell there has not been a single picture of a kid in a cage from Trump's era. It has all been Obama photos passed off as trump.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
THEY ARE RACIST. THEY ARE THE MYSOGNIST.

If I was a more proactive person, I would forward that thread to Activision, or at least do whatever I can and show it to their CEO Bobby Kotick and ask him, "Yo, why did your company feel obligated to censor a Crash Bandicoot game when the very people you did for don't even like your skin color?"

Once again, I consider it a really bizarre phenomenon that multi-billion dollar (not million, BILLION) companies are so scared of SJWs and want to censor their products for them, but they quickly turn a blind eye to when actual SJW continue to be racist against them.

Like here's another example of blatant racism in that thread. Why did Activison dare to listen to Resetera?

KukZXBX.png

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Somebody was banned for: "Inflammatory False Equivalence Surrounding Bigotry"

What does that even mean ? it sounds like a bunch of words somebody puts together to sound smart.
Your gut instinct on that one isn't wrong.

This gobbledygook can be traced all the way back to their ideological roots in Engels and Marx, where 'History' was a mechanical god to be inspected and manipulated, marriage fidelity was meant to hold women in servitude, and the source of evil was class privilege. These high-minded concepts have continued to be slapped together to sound smart, and it infects everything it touches.

Instead of being smart, it is only meant to sound smart so that the casual observer does not dig deeper. One would have seen the pharisees or the clergymen of our religious history pulling the very same trick:

With the advice and consent of these our venerable brothers, with mature deliberation on each and every one of the above theses, and by the authority of almighty God, the blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, and our own authority, we condemn, reprobate, and reject completely each of these theses or errors as either heretical, scandalous, false, offensive to pious ears or seductive of simple minds, and against Catholic truth. By listing them, we decree and declare that all the faithful of both sexes must regard them as condemned, reprobated, and rejected . . . We restrain all in the virtue of holy obedience and under the penalty of an automatic major excommunication. Source.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
If I was a more proactive person, I would forward that thread to Activision, or at least do whatever I can and show it to their CEO Bobby Kotick and ask him, "Yo, why did your company feel obligated to censor a Crash Bandicoot game when the very people you did for don't even like your skin color?"

Once again, I consider it a really bizarre phenomenon that multi-billion dollar (not million, BILLION) companies are so scared of SJWs and want to censor their products for them, but they quickly turn a blind eye to when actual SJW continue to be racist against them.

Like here's another example of blatant racism in that thread. Why did Activison dare to listen to Resetera?

KukZXBX.png
I don't comprehend this...

Nostalgia for the Confederacy, white supremacy, and the KKK were largely kept alive post Civil War by the Democrat Party. The KKK was meant to be a subversive anti-Republican group, it languished, and then the Democrats brought it back in the early 20th century!

"bu bu bu but all the racists switched to the Republicans in the 60s"

According to who, the Democrats? And these people expect to be taken seriously. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member

KukZXBX.png

Without question the user Shy HATES white women, especially white feminism. He rants about them and uses the same memes over and over again.

yUhUFP0.jpg

1IscxIY.jpg

ihrXWrm.jpg

ToSDqE9.jpg

uQlbjui.jpg

TwwJcCj.jpg

vYR7h0F.jpg

Michele

you.
That username 'srsly?' checks out. It's like, seriously? Before they liked Rep Omar, now they think she needs to be punished? What has happened? 🤔

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I consider it a really bizarre phenomenon that multi-billion dollar (not million, BILLION) companies are so scared of SJWs and want to censor their products for them,
not really. it allows them to continue doing all kinds of shady shit but with the plausibility that they are ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS. thus Nike can continue exploiting third world forced labor with women 60 cents an hour to make their shoes, all the while being Champions of Wokeness. it's basically the new form of HR. in the past companies would do charities and stuff for their public image, now, they participate in lame culture wars. more money, as always, is the goal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
not really. it allows them to continue doing all kinds of shady shit but with the plausibility that they are ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS. thus Nike can continue exploiting third world forced labor with women 60 cents an hour to make their shoes, all the while being Champions of Wokeness. it's basically the new form of HR. in the past companies would do charities and stuff for their public image, now, they participate in lame culture wars. more money, as always, is the goal.

Yep. It’s all about money. They’re not “scared” of SJWs, they have marketing research that shows them what they should cater to in order to make the largest profits.

America and the world isn’t getting whiter, gays aren’t going back in the closet and so on. Conservative voters put off by “woke” things aren’t really the target market for Nikes, Disney movies and whatever else people are triggered by. They want money from that group, but lower income rural folk are the least important market sector for them.

It doesn’t mean these corporations give a shit about the causes, they’re just going with where there’s more money for their type of products. Similarly, you aren’t going to see many, if any, farm equipment, hunting gear etc companies putting out “woke” ads as the rural, mostly conservative market is their bread and butter. Doesn’t mean they oppose those causes, they are just going to market their stuff in a way that doesn’t upset their customer base and hurt their bottom line. It’s all about the money and appealing to the most important part ps of their markets.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
If you go onto this Twitter thread, where Ricky is making fun if the Trans Pedo who wants there balls waxed...and it looks like 9_volt is defending them..

Who else is in the thread?

A ResetEra mod, against Ricky...
VupWoLX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol'Scratch

Membership new sign ups would indicate that now they are getting growth from new woke members. Engagement between off topic and gaming is fairly evenly split, if they were a primarily video game forum I'd expect to see significantly more activity on gaming side.
Alot of those new sign ups will also be banned people coming back for more

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
I made a thread about this (nobody cares it seems lol)

Screenjunkies/Honest Trailers creator who was the 2nd person #Metoo'd finally got his ability to fire back at his accusers (legal reasons)

Pink is accused

aST7FOy.jpg

Hows Reeee respond?

rsowWTw.jpg

/Thread Locked

What you see on reeeeset is what the old moderation/admins of gaf cultivated. Tyler was going on european vacations while his mods/admins ran the site. Hell - several times bish overrode him.. yes he let bish override his decisions - the owner of the site let a mere admin shit in his mouth. Its good that Tyler seems to be getting his shit together after they tried to #meetoo him and ruin him, but he has to be careful because that shit still exists within this site, and if he goes hands off again and cedes power to the mods one more time, I doubt it will recover.

Had to laugh at this one when I went over to see how Resetera reacted to the Alinity situation. While I don't think the throw was necessarily harmless in context (but I personally think Alinity's apology for acting reactively like that because she was into the game really is enough), 3 day ban (or any ban) for that is ludicrous and shows just how trigger happy and unable to handle any divergence from dogma.

fJsLDhq.jpg

Last edited:

theekad

Banned

Screenjunkies/Honest Trailers creator who was the 2nd person #Metoo'd finally got his ability to fire back at his accusers (legal reasons)

Pink is accused

aST7FOy.jpg

Hows Reeee respond?

rsowWTw.jpg

/Thread Locked

If I wasn’t too lazy to make an account over there, I’d scroll through whatever the first thread was and multi-quote all the ridiculous “#believewomen” male feminists. At least force them to obfuscate, whatabout-ism, and spin in circles for the entertainment.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Pink is accused

aST7FOy.jpg

Hows Reeee respond?

rsowWTw.jpg

/Thread Locked

Shocked I tell you!

What a bunch of spineless punks.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
What you see on reeeeset is what the old moderation/admins of gaf cultivated. Tyler was going on european vacations while his mods/admins ran the site. Hell - several times bish overrode him.. yes he let bish override his decisions - the owner of the site let a mere admin shit in his mouth. Its good that Tyler seems to be getting his shit together after they tried to #meetoo him and ruin him, but he has to be careful because that shit still exists within this site, and if he goes hands off again and cedes power to the mods one more time, I doubt it will recover.

Somehow I don’t think the mods would act a fool like some of those crazies did.

The atmosphere and forum culture is a night and day difference from those short and painful years.

Last edited:

chris121580

Had to laugh at this one when I went over to see how Resetera reacted to the Alinity situation. While I don't think the throw was necessarily harmless in context (but I personally think Alinity's apology for acting reactively like that because she was into the game really is enough), 3 day ban (or any ban) for that is ludicrous and shows just how trigger happy and unable to handle any divergence from dogma.

fJsLDhq.jpg
Unreal. I also love how much of a coward that mods are that they won’t admit who banned the user

Ol'Scratch

Unreal. I also love how much of a coward that mods are that they won’t admit who banned the user
One of the biggest things that was shouted from the rooftops when ResetEra was created was "everything will be transparent' but it was all garbage. They keep everything as hidden as they can

JordanN

Banned
Aww shit, here we go again. YET another Trump thread on Reset.

o7xJjZ7.png

"horrible conditions in these border camps"

Piss off, bitch. Democrats are the ones holding them hostage. Now you want Trump to start building some luxury hotels at the border or something?

gfqj7Bi.png

Which one is it guys? Trump is an idiot, but he's also able to run death camps at the border? SJW's are never consistent.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
RESETERA IS NOW THREATENING A RACE WAR

REVsRXl.png

Um, hello? Activison? Bobby Kotick? Tell us again why your company felt compelled to censor video games by a website that constantly screeches death threats against white people?

Do these multi-billion dollar companies really love money so much they're willing to throw their own integrity away?

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
There's also irony when the above post calls "white people evil", but in the Crash Bandicoot thread guess who were the same ones who had to answer the complaint?

vwTF7RU.png

Wonder how they and the rest of Activision's studios would feel when it's known Reset wants to kill 50 million+ of them? Would they still bend backwards for SJWs?

Last edited:

Avasarala

Emoji Emperor
Staff Member

You're sounding a bit like a broken record now, after the last year or so of... this. :messenger_grinning:

Have you seen all the nifty things we've built in the mean time? There's gamin' and talkin' and stuff.

There's also a constantly running review cycle overseeing a team of mods that do not have the ability to make unilateral decisions. We appreciate your repeated concern, but that past is ancient history at this point. We have spent considerable time and energy restructuring the way NeoGAF runs to ensure that the past will not come back to haunt us. :messenger_bicep:

crowbrow

Banned
One guy there said that this place is dead because the same topic has thousands of posts there and only 60 here. The thing he doesn't say is that 99% of posts there are "Yikes", "Agree", "Literally shaking" and the same ass one liners from brainless NPC's that are not allowed to disagree and should just fall in line with whatever their opinion is expected to be on most subjects. Reading most threads in Era is a fucking waste of time since most posters are one-line brainless zombies incapable of formulating any complex string of statements. They're like ants, they get triggered by some external stimuli and react immediately but their analytical capacities are minimal. No wonder they put so much emphasis on feelings since it doesn't require any complex thought process to just feel and react.

Michele

you.

Sigh, I remember when the first OT had a lot of bans like someone said. Also I remember stupid me when I tried to make about more or less the same thread, just on here. 🤦

Anyways yeah, this forum is better, too bad he can't view this forum because he's still banned from here. Probably deserved it, not sure about what happened though.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
One guy there said that this place is dead because the same topic has thousands of posts there and only 60 here. The thing he doesn't say is that 99% of posts there are "Yikes", "Agree", "Literally shaking" and the same ass one liners from brainless NPC's that are not allowed to disagree and should just fall in line with whatever their opinion is expected to be on most subjects. Reading most threads in Era is a fucking waste of time since most posters are one-line brainless zombies incapable of formulating any complex string of statements. They're like ants, they get triggered by some external stimuli and react immediately but their analytical capacities are minimal. No wonder they put so much emphasis on feelings since it doesn't require any complex thought process to just feel and react.
I often point this out in response to GAFers who say "I go to Reset because the activity is so much higher", but... that's the kind of activity you get. One-sentence retorts, "yeah this", and so forth. It's rare to see someone posting more than a single paragraph.

Clarissa

Banned
Another day. Another crazy thread in REEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom