• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkscz

apex legends' wraith is a crazy person, surprised era didn't retard out over it

SJW pretty much took over Overwatch as the ultimate "inclusion" game to the point that them introducing a straight white male drove them crazy and the white men already in the game HAVE to be considered somewhere on the sexual spectrum except for straight. These same people pretty much ignored Apex Legends and see it as a pale imitation.

sevoro

good retort. the absence of logic is indeed hard to handle.
your like an npc who has reached the end of his dialogue.
no more comments on what ive stated?

weak.
What's really noticeable is that he didn't retort a single one of your points. Also, please improve your grammar.

nush

Gold Member

Can we get a "false equivalence" ban or does he have a black victim pass?

pel1300

LOL during the debae ERA was going "Damn Tulsi destroyed Kamala" to gradually shifting to dead silence for a day....then suddenly a flood of posts saying "Kamala is being targeted by Russian bots and troll!" especially Fred Mercury...then they include Andrew Yang in the mix "How and 1 or 2% candidates have so many supporters in youtube comments sections.....seems awfully suspicious".

Now they are 100% convinced Yang and Tulsi are foreign agents. It's sad how it played out - first acknowleding "Damn Tulsi on fire she is savage, totally destroyed Kamala" to "Yang and TUlsi are mostly supported by Russia" and being all conflicted by Kamala Harris's record.

They must only read Vox as their news source. Someone needs to just link them to Anderson Cooper being in awe of Yang's ideas and Van Jones being full on YangGang with Whoopi also strongly supporting him on the view. Yang and Tulsi's supporters are simply much louder and more passionate. Biden and Warren's supporters are more just like "Eh...he/she is the best we got I guess".

It's delicious to see them split 50/50 on Harris as a candidate lol. It reminds me of how they handled Hillary.

lol @ Cheebo: "Tulsi is a homophobic racist" -pulled out of NOWHERE. Racist? WTF?

That stupid Daisy Ridley avatar makes it sound doubly stupid....o prior to that Cheebo had a cartoon Rey holding a lightsaber avatar

Last edited:

sevoro

Can we get a "false equivalence" ban or does he have a black victim pass?
What annoys me the most in that thread is people equating this criminal to Bezos... It's baffling to say the least, even the people feeling sympathetic towards said criminal is baffling. Pardon me for swearing, but the bitch was offered help by her closest friends, God knows I wanted help in my depressed state. But she brushed them off and then proceeded to harass them...

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Z8n0Yqp.png

Rien

Jelly Belly
I honestly never have seen a huge subject on transwoman on Era btw. It’s always man want to be woman who are vocal in that place but I have never seen a woman want to man in there.

Not that I have anything against it tho. If you would rather be another gender then go ahead if that makes you a happy person. Who am I to say otherwise

pel1300

Cheebo gonna Cheebo! Being against Warren means u r sexist lol

Fred Mercury straight up using Kamala talking points. These fools don't realize they are being played by corporate media and the DNC bcuz they refuse to read or watch news that isn't a shill for the DNC

Assad apologist. OK USA was a Stalin apologist then am I right? Trump and President Moon are Kim Jong Eub apologists am I right?

user banned for transphobia because his friend said just because you play with dolls doesn't mean you are feminine and just because you are into sports and cars doesn't make you masculine.. He was referring to kid lol.

talking about an opinion his friend expressed got him a perms ban LOL

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
ORANGE MAN BAD
JcwllNl.png

I'm not even going to quote the rest of the thread, because of what a fucking disgrace it is.

Also, doesn't this demonstrate how flawed the current U.S democracy is? If the Democrats continue to hold the majority of seats in the house, can't they just impeach any Republican president for whatever reason they don't like?

For Republicans, time is running out. They were suppose to build the wall and crack down on illegal immigration but they've failed to do that. All future elections are soon to be doomed to a popular vote dictatorship.

C2DkEko.png

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
those numbers don't account for the growing counter culture of conservative progeny that hate lack of responsibility

and the popular vote will never matter in the united states, ain't nobody gonna get enough states together to blot out the constitution

JordanN

Banned
those numbers don't account for the growing counter culture of conservative progeny that hate lack of responsibility

and the popular vote will never matter in the united states, ain't nobody gonna get enough states together to blot out the constitution
I wish you were right but ask yourself this, why is literally every city Democrat leaning? How come there is not a single city the size of New York, LA or Houston that votes Republican?

Cities are where the most people concentrated live, and they are also the #1 destination for most immigrants. The combination of the two means Conservatives cannot compete with this unless all the rural counties literally double their birth rate.

Also, take a look at the map of Texas. Again, notice that literally every county that went to Hillary also 99% of them borders Mexico? That's not a coincidence.

Edit: Also keep in mind, this map is from 2016. The gap is only getting worse and worse but the same trends continue.

rp1KBqz.png

All the counties that vote Democrat border Mexico. All the major cities, also voted Democrat.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
people are also moving away from cities, especially professionals and young

cities will always be dem strongholds because they are one singular tribe

JordanN

Banned
ORANGE MAN BAD PART 2
l9eJ5Ez.png

Ok, here's a test for you Neogaf. I just posted the thread title alone. Before reading the comments, do you expect Resetera to be impartial or to show complete bias? I'll give you 5 seconds to think.

Done, ok here it comes....

NCllIWV.png

And special mentions to the Resetera moderators who further sell the point home.

x9syn72.png

Look, Neogaf. Even Resetera admits that Trump is an idiot for trying to reach out. All the statistics don't lie, yet what is Trump doing that he thinks he can change things?

He will never have the black vote. No Republican can. People don't vote for party platforms, they vote based on shared demographic interest.

5gADdjs.png

MWUh6A8.png

miAZngn.png

This is what all elections ultimately come down to. Demographics, not ideas. Nobody cares about ideas, but everyone cares about DEMOGRAPHICS.

Edit: And before people come at me with the "but Republicans are just racist! Minorities are actually secretly conservative", nope this is a myth too.

A2GQK3Z.png

QHWpRmP.png

2pJEEMd.png

One more time, people vote based on DEMOGRAPHICS, not PLATFORMS.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member

In my workspace of 4 people there's one spineless little reetard who talks shit about coworkers opinions behind thier back becuse he's too much of a pussy to challenge anyone to thier face /s

In my workspace of 4 people there's one spineless little reetard who talks shit about coworkers opinions behind thier back becuse he's too much of a pussy to challenge anyone to thier face /s

I wonder what the 3rd person is like to not even get a mention..

JordanN

Banned
JAPAN BAD

I1eSVLw.png

While I never claimed Japan to be perfect, I will say I am always happy for their existence as Japan exists as a giant middle finger to SJW politics that is currently corroding the West.

SJW's will bitch and whine about how "oppressive" Japan is yet guess what? They never talk about the fact that Japan survived 2 atomic bombings 74 years ago and still came out on top of the world.

It literally destroys their narrative about having personal responsibility and that *gasp* racism or sexism are not the reason why nations fail.

3o0fKzJ.png

It's actually unheard of to see Japanese people flee their island. I never heard of Japanese Women all getting up in mass and running to SJW America or Canada because of how "oppressive" their home country is. Instead, they all stay behind and work together to save their economy.

Last edited:
JAPAN BAD

I1eSVLw.png

While I never claimed Japan to be perfect, I will say I am always happy for their existence as Japan exists as a giant middle finger to SJW politics that is currently corroding the West.

SJW's will bitch and whine about how "oppressive" Japan is yet guess what? They never talk about the fact that Japan survived 2 atomic bombings 74 years ago and still came out on top of the world.

It literally destroys their narrative about having personal responsibility and that *gasp* racism or sexism are not the reason why nations fail.

3o0fKzJ.png

It's actually unheard of to see Japanese people flee their island. I never heard of Japanese Women all getting up in mass and running to SJW America or Canada because of how "oppressive" their home country is. Instead, they all stay behind and work together to save their economy.

To be fair though, the Birthrates are terrible because the women are choosing live their life without being a stereotypical house wife.

Japan is still in a recession because they took the American Work ethics too seriously, so you can partially blame American influence here with the mantra that you have to work all hours to be respected and have no time for women.

JordanN

Banned
To be fair though, the Birthrates are terrible because the women are choosing live their life without being a stereotypical house wife.

Japan is still in a recession because they took the American Work ethics too seriously, so you can partially blame American influence here with the mantra that you have to work all hours to be respected and have no time for women.
In regards to birth rate, keep in mind that Japan already has a population of 126 million people and they're mostly concentrated in places like Tokyo (which leads to shit like living in those tiny capsule hotels).

UhQDDmq.png

bF5ssII.jpg

If Japan's population drops, it could only be a good thing. Real estate will finally open up, all the old Boomers who refuse to give up control of businesses will eventually step down or retire, the younger generation will have a new chance at life without it costing an arm and a leg to get there.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
MARRIAGE BAD
XJuUeI4.png

You're getting married? You are now a Sexist Nazi!

Notice how SJW's are doing everything they can to destroy society? I hate to say it but they have turned into comic book villains we all read about as kids.

Everything in life is now being reduced to binary terms of "sexism" and "racism".

Maybe I'm alone, but I don't think there is anything "evil" about making it a life goal for people to get married and raise a stable family together who pay their taxes and help advance the sciences.
This use to be true for the Western world but SJW's have done an impressive job portraying hard work and passing your earnings to the next generation as being ridiculously "evil" "racist" and "sexist".

DPFeQqw.jpg

vRTIpJP.jpg

SJW: Nice family you got there. You wouldn't mind if we FUCKED IT up, do you?

sLwVfT7.gif

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
I am proven right once again.

6cPk7FZ.png

If you're against immigration (in any form) you are racist!

But why would SJWs say this?

sR4xXqx.png

But noticed in this thread, SJWs were saying marriage is sexist. They're the ones spreading the climate change doom and telling us not to have children.

But notice they make complete exceptions for all of this when it comes to nations that have 8 children per mother?

qRG01Kb.png

In short this is what SJW's want:

1. Tell all Western Nations that climate change is coming to destroy us. We must abandon marriage and for ourselves to stop having children.
2. At the same, refuse to tell the same message to the above countries where having 8 babies per mother is the norm. SJW's are even treating climate change as a way to move millions of people across continents. They call them "climate refugees".
3. Completely dismantle all borders. Both illegal and legal immigration are "racist". SJW's want all Western countries to have free movement i.e open borders policy.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Some of these new replies in the Japan thread is really fucking out there:

t2NNd8q.png

"Fear mongering about immigration"

Ln6ynxt.png

"sex is disgusting"

aKPPyb3.png

"divorce your husband (and family) and move to California"

GAMoEZr.png

"racism is a white invention"

Fq2M6AO.png

"Japan is a backwards country but they're still racist for not opening their borders for millions of people to live in a backwards country"

hEzFP8M.png

"culturally enriching migrants" (because Europe had no culture for thousands of years before non-Europeans moved in right)?

ewOYFNP.png

"refuse to bolster their demographics with immigrants" (because we just can't have more babies on our own like humanity has done for millions of years right. Only immigrants are the solution?)

7T4nUaV.png

"Give up motherhood so you too can join the workforce and work 12 hour shifts. Just so you can stick it to Men"
"But also, replace your population with immigrants because woke Feminism says having children is bad. EXCEPT FOR COUNTRIES THAT HAVE 8 BABIES PER MOTHER."

Holy shit, now I can see why @CyberPanda had to call it quits. Too much fucking Clown World can mess with your brain.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned

This thread is scary. Legitimately. There are more people in there trying to fit the shooter into some type of beneficial narrative than there are people saddened by the tragic event.
For as much shit as they give 4chan and 8chan, they are very close to the same websites. Just spouting off theories to fit a narrative, just to get some imaginary brownie points.
But yeah, "fuck America"!!!

JordanN

Banned
You see that? Their hatred of Trump transcends whatever Communist China does.

They'll support sweatshops if it means "owning" Trump.

And once again, they keep using the word "racist" like they won the argument. They supply no facts, only feelings.

Last edited:

Dthomp

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that user the said they had sex and found it disgusting. I need more details...like are you a dirty neckbeard and was it even worse for her? I mean in my entire life, started sexually active young and have been with my wife for 20 years I don't think I can ever recall any of our "sex" sessions disgusting. Like what made it disgusting? Or is user just one of those awful SJW types that just finds everything other then staring into the monitor gross and a waste of time.

nush

Gold Member
I'm still trying to wrap my head around that user the said they had sex and found it disgusting. I need more details...like are you a dirty neckbeard and was it even worse for her? I mean in my entire life, started sexually active young and have been with my wife for 20 years I don't think I can ever recall any of our "sex" sessions disgusting. Like what made it disgusting? Or is user just one of those awful SJW types that just finds everything other then staring into the monitor gross and a waste of time.
Link?

nush

Gold Member
They bumped the THQ Nordic thread to link them to today’s shooting because the guy has an 8chan account apparently.

But the other places he had accounts are no problem.

"A number of social media profiles for the arrested shooter have been found on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter"

I'm sure 8chan appreciate all the free signal boosting Era does for them.

Tesseract

Banned

These people need to be reported to the FBI or something. This goes beyond being a silly echo chamber. These people are dangerous and will very likely do something drastic at some point. The fact that post hasn't been moderated shows they're okay with it.
giphy.gif

pel1300

Tulsi Gabbard living rent free in ERA's collective heads

Every other post: "Why are we even talking about this shithead Tulsi? She's irrelevant and has no friends!"

"No one on the left likes her"

Uh, no, your beloved Beto O Rourke is a friend of Tulsi, sorry to break it to you ERA. Yes, the evil, homophobic, racist Tulsi is a friend of Beto - you gotta cancel Beto now out of guilt by association!!

Poster uploads video of Tulsi explaining how seeing the gov. of Iraq forcing its views on their people caused her to realize she was using the same logic and after that has supported LGBT rights and her record in the past 6 years shows that.

Then another reply: "But she says her personal views haven't changed!!" lol

Who gives a shit. By their nature - Muslims, the group you love to defend so much, HAVE to disagree with LGBT values to an extent. But as long as Ilhan Omar doesn't force her views on them, its ok.....but if Tulsi doesn't force her views....it's not enough?

Amazing how they can ignore Ilhan Omar obviously having personal views against LGBT but its ok because she's a Muslim and black...right...

pel1300

Some of these new replies in the Japan thread is really fucking out there:

t2NNd8q.png

"Fear mongering about immigration"

Ln6ynxt.png

"sex is disgusting"

aKPPyb3.png

"divorce your husband (and family) and move to California"

GAMoEZr.png

"racism is a white invention"

Fq2M6AO.png

"Japan is a backwards country but they're still racist for not opening their borders for millions of people to live in a backwards country"

hEzFP8M.png

"culturally enriching migrants" (because Europe had no culture for thousands of years before non-Europeans moved in right)?

ewOYFNP.png

"refuse to bolster their demographics with immigrants" (because we just can't have more babies on our own like humanity has done for millions of years right. Only immigrants are the solution?)

7T4nUaV.png

"Give up motherhood so you too can join the workforce and work 12 hour shifts. Just so you can stick it to Men"
"But also, replace your population with immigrants because woke Feminism says having children is bad. EXCEPT FOR COUNTRIES THAT HAVE 8 BABIES PER MOTHER."

Holy shit, now I can see why @CyberPanda had to call it quits. Too much fucking Clown World can mess with your brain.
They are so out of touch with East Asian culture. LOL Japanese women are super traditional and rarely express anger no matter how offensive you come off. They are also very traditional when it comes to gender roles. ERA is kidding itself if they think it's anything resembling Western feminism. Recently I was talking with a group of Japanese tourists, and we talked about how in the West people find the Popo character racist, and their response was "They're too sensitive".

3rd wave feminism will never...NEVER take off in East Asia. They love to emphasize the biological differences in men and women. They also like to use the phrase "Boys will be boys".

I swear is ERA members came to South Korea and heard adults voice their opinions their heads would explode.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
They are so out of touch with East Asian culture. LOL Japanese women are super traditional and rarely express anger no matter how offensive you come off. They are also very traditional when it comes to gender roles. ERA is kidding itself if they think it's anything resembling Western feminism.

Also Era: white Supremacists have Asian wives becuse they are submissive.

Ellis

They bumped the THQ Nordic thread to link them to today’s shooting because the guy has an 8chan account apparently.

Those involved with this title change and the following ''discussion'' since are nothing but worthless fucking scum.
You have to be real messed up in the head to use the mass murder of 20 people as an excuse to prop up the silly little vendetta you have against a fucking video game publisher.

Grow up you pathetic little sex-deprived shits.

nush

Gold Member
Those involved with this title change and the following ''discussion'' since are nothing but worthless fucking scum.
You have to be real messed up in the head to use the mass murder of 20 people as an excuse to prop up the silly little vendetta you have against a fucking video game publisher.

Grow up you pathetic little sex-deprived shits.
I'm just dissapointed Diggeh hasn't posted the Ms Galaxy fan fiction again yet.

nush

Gold Member

Dthomp

Biden: Nut up or shut up.

Era: whaaaah. :messenger_loudly_crying:

I don't follow politics all that much as I don't need the headache that comes with people on the internet, but how are they doing more for the world whining on twitter and participating in ridiculous parades then actually engaging in politics? It's almost like millennials are actually lazy and don't want to put in the work and get paid for it...

bucyou

These people need to be reported to the FBI or something. This goes beyond being a silly echo chamber. These people are dangerous and will very likely do something drastic at some point. The fact that post hasn't been moderated shows they're okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom