• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these new replies in the Japan thread is really fucking out there:

t2NNd8q.png

"Fear mongering about immigration"
If they think that Japan has strict immigration laws, then they should check the requirements for immigrating into the US, boy will they be in for a surprise. It's the same process as for US immigration....

bucyou

Why do we keep linking that site, if it's not working at all? I know that there may be some potential real threats in the ERA forum, but when you tip the police about that, and nothing happens, then maybe there isn't a point in linking that.

What exactly do you mean when you say its not working? The page loads fine.

Also just because there isnt a press release stating there was an investigation, doesnt mean there wasnt an investigation lol

Michele

you.
What exactly do you mean when you say its not working? The page loads fine.

Also just because there isnt a press release stating there was an investigation, doesnt mean there wasnt an investigation lol

'Not working' as in the function not working as intended. I can load the site fine, but I should've been a bit more specific.

We linked that site several time, going to it, we filled out the form, and then we made an tip to the police. 'Thanks you for your contribution. Your feedback has been reported to the police.' something along the line..

We've tipped the police. Yet, nothing has happened so far as of yet. Though, the chance of it actually happening each day may be actually 0.01%, given how controversial the forum has become.

It's just starting to gain more momentum and peoples are getting more woke. In addition, the unique poster each day on that forum seems to be decreasing, despite the time being the summer time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
'Not working' as in the function not working as intended. I can load the site fine, but I should've been a bit more specific.

We linked that site several time, going to it, we filled out the form, and then we made an tip to the police. 'Thanks you for your contribution. Your feedback has been reported to the police.' something along the line..

We've tipped the police. Yet, nothing has happened so far as of yet. Though, the chance of it actually happening each may be actually 0.01%, given how controversial the forum has become.

They’re really only going to act on very clear and specific threats. They don’t have the resources to investigate every random, general threat some loser makes online.

It’s still good to report as it may get sites and posters on watch lists, but they’re only going to act if someone is making very clear threats about intending to attack some person or event with their limited resources.

E.g. someone saying they’d be happy if someone shot up an NRA meeting or assassinated the president may get someone looked at, but you’re not going to see any visible action like arrests for terrorisric threats unless there are comments saying they plan to do whatever themselves. We have pretty broad free speech rights in the US and it’s not a crime to say you’d be happy if something terrible happened to someone one/some group, only if you personally threaten them yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

JORMBO

Darkness no more

Stay classy... Go high!!! Oh wait your just as bad and deplorable :messenger_face_screaming:

I remember when the site first launched they used to moderate the types of replies in this thread. Now everyone just runs rampant and cheers on stuff like this without anyone caring.

nush

Gold Member
I remember when the site first launched they used to moderate the types of replies in this thread. Now everyone just runs rampant and cheers on stuff like this without anyone caring.
I like how the mod joins in on the dunking and then 9 posts later adds a mod message to stop the meta commentary. I'm no fan of Mitch but pages of Reetards taking enjoyment of what is an old man that had an accident is pretty shitty. Bu we're the nazi freethinkers!

pel1300

I read the Mario Lopez story - thought ERA would be split on it with some ppl being a little reasonable and getting banned.....

Nope, only one person said "I agree with Lopez" and got banned...

Shockingly The Young Turks actually attacked Mario Lopez. I know TYT is super left and not to be taken seriously - but I didn't consider them psychotic until I started seeing Ana and Piker talk more. Kyle Kulinski is the only one of them who seems to know what he is talking about. I wish he was on that panel so he could slap some sense into them.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
It's not a left/right problem, it's not a mental health problem, it's not a video games problem. These things exist all over the first world, and yet Christchurch is a huge aberration for other first world countries. There are 390 million guns in America for 330 million people. They're extraordinarily easy to get.

People can still kill people with knives or cars or whatever, and people can still hang themselves or OD or whatever. But pulling a trigger is a lot easier than tying a noose or stabbing someone to death. Debate away about what to do about it, or how it can be stopped, but guns are the fucking problem. Being shocked that a psycho could be a liberal is just insanely naive, but nobody should be shocked that he had the basic skill of pointing and shooting and easy access to a firearm.

Here they go again...

The color options are literally just red/yellow/blue/etc. tints, from the options on the GUI. And that is clearly the red option, and her fur is clearly tinted red-brown.

These people must get erections at the idea of something dark associated with watermelon. I'm just wondering, but are the reskins called *fruit* *char name*, or are all the red tints called Watermelon *char name*?

The color options are literally just red/yellow/blue/etc. tints, from the options on the GUI. And that is clearly the red option, and her fur is clearly tinted red-brown.

These people must get erections at the idea of something dark associated with watermelon. I'm just wondering, but are the reskins called *fruit* *char name*, or are all the red tints called Watermelon *char name*?

They spend more time trying to find things that offend than actually playing games.

JordanN

Banned
All the more reasons I refuse to apologize for anything.

Which post did I say this thing again? Resetera users come to Neogaf and they start fights with me because they hate that I'm posting facts about them that could get them in trouble?

Edit: Found it, this was the post. There might have been another one but this is close enough.

By the way, EVERY single time. EVERY single time. Resetera sends people to Neogaf to start damage controlling every time I report illegal activity on their website.

Every single time. I've caught on to their stupid games. I'm not going to stop.

Fuck you. If you don't think I haven't been paying attention, I have.

Last edited:

All the more reasons I refuse to apologize for anything.

Which post did I say this thing again? Resetera users come to Neogaf and they start fights with me because they hate that I'm posting facts about them that could get them in trouble?

Edit: Found it, this was the post. There might have been another one but this is close enough.

Are you anti-immigrant or against illegal immigration?

This probably suits Reset the most, a quote from my favourite Irish Poet, Oscar Wilde:

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

Or in Era speak

"Most people are fucking nazis. My thoughts are NPCs on a broken record, my life is on the screen, my passion is being InCel".

I expected them to stalk NeoGAF despite wanting nothing to do with the Forum or Site....or Admin. Will they get a ban for looking here from the mods?

Name dropping NI is pretty odd though as he/she has never been banned here and seems to like debating with the members in good stead.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Alex Jones was deplatformed over a year ago and yet this shit keeps happening. it's almost as if mass murders will happen whether someone rants on the internet or not.

if it worked then people wouldn't be dead. look at all the alt rights scalps claimed, yet things are only "getting worse". why is that? how is that your plan working? you planned on making things worse?

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
oh boy where have we seen that kind of ideology before, i wonder

we're the good guys, please give us the keys to the kingdom

JordanN

Banned
Low IQ Resetter thinks Neogaf was suppose to go down.

w4N1qF7.png

Bwaahaha. You can't make this shit up. :ROFLMAO:

Also, they're scared we have black republicans. 😨

q4Nbh3g.png

So which one is it you stupid Reset fucks? First you claim Gaf is all white nazis, now you claim there's also black conservatives.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Resetters are still showing up at our doorstep. Am I a prophet or what?

RMsPrfk.png

They refuse to leave Neogaf because they CAN'T leave Neogaf. They keep coming back because Neogaf is interested in the survival of free speech and free thinking. We also report their dangerous activities of trying to murder Trump supporters.

It sends them into a furious rage.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Colin Moriarty is Fascist!!! 😨 😨 😨 😨
ede8itR.png

Yall see this? Yall SEEING this?
This is why they get mad at Gaf.

They will call you "Nazi" "racist" "fascist" for being against unlimited immigration. It doesn't matter if you oppose illegal immigration and support legal ones. THEY WANT TO REMOVE ALL BORDERS AND HAVE NONSTOP IMMIGRATION WITH NO RESISTANCE.

Edit: And he's also called racist for stating simple facts.

91thzG6.png

They hate facts. SJW's hate being told facts. They might as well claim facts are racist.

Last edited:
They will call you "Nazi" "racist" "fascist" for being against unlimited immigration. It doesn't matter if you oppose illegal immigration and support legal ones. THEY WANT TO REMOVE ALL BORDERS AND HAVE NONSTOP IMMIGRATION WITH NO RESISTANCE.

I wish it was possible to have the conversation over there about this, plainly and clearly.

If the situation at the border is not to your liking, how do you fix it? I suppose their answer would be anything that does not involve stopping more people from coming.. which.. I don't get. Why not? If you "know" they're going to be "put in cages" and mistreated, shouldn't you be working extra super duper hard to stop them from coming and receiving said horrible treatment? Wouldn't that be the literal easiest thing to do?

JORMBO

Darkness no more

Tesseract

Banned
I wish it was possible to have the conversation over there about this, plainly and clearly.

If the situation at the border is not to your liking, how do you fix it? I suppose their answer would be anything that does not involve stopping more people from coming.. which.. I don't get. Why not? If you "know" they're going to be "put in cages" and mistreated, shouldn't you be working extra super duper hard to stop them from coming and receiving said horrible treatment? Wouldn't that be the literal easiest thing to do?

it's much easier to bitch and moan a bit before you gobble some pills with wine and hamburgers and pass out to do it all over again while waiting for your next welfare cheque

it's much easier to bitch and moan a bit before you gobble some pills with wine and hamburgers and pass out to do it all over again while waiting for your next welfare cheque

The sad (sadder?) part is it's probably not even like that. I bet a bunch of them get off the laptop, put down the phone, and are completely NORMAL people. Sure, they probably still have something wired wrong inside, but for all intents and purposes they get along just fine. Obviously there are exceptions.. but fuck, it's like an echo chamber with an amplifier over there. They feel the weird need to outdo the last wackadoodle by being even more "_____", which is whatever is the collective mood of the day.

Tesseract

Banned
The sad (sadder?) part is it's probably not even like that. I bet a bunch of them get off the laptop, put down the phone, and are completely NORMAL people. Sure, they probably still have something wired wrong inside, but for all intents and purposes they get along just fine. Obviously there are exceptions.. but fuck, it's like an echo chamber with an amplifier over there. They feel the weird need to outdo the last wackadoodle by being even more "_____", which is whatever is the collective mood of the day.

i dunno dawg, i dunno

i hope yer right

Low IQ Resetter thinks Neogaf was suppose to go down.

w4N1qF7.png

Bwaahaha. You can't make this shit up. :ROFLMAO:

Also, they're scared we have black republicans. 😨

q4Nbh3g.png

So which one is it you stupid Reset fucks? First you claim Gaf is all white nazis, now you claim there's also black conservatives.

I'm confused. So they believe it is wrong to agree with anything in the manifesto?

So does Era hate the environment now? And think corporations and the rich are completely benign? And hate UBI?

Crausius was basically a Yang supporter with ethnostate nonsense thrown in at the last minute.

Helios

EBPQekUWkAAeBbL

EBPQel-XsAABbSP

EBPQekZW4AAOtsg
EBPQenNX4AAPcCX

I wish I had the time to search every single time a resetera user was okay with harassing developers they're don't like. Sadly, I would probably reach the heat death of the universe before being able to post them all.

sevoro

EBPQekUWkAAeBbL

EBPQel-XsAABbSP

EBPQekZW4AAOtsg
EBPQenNX4AAPcCX

I wish I had the time to search every single time a resetera user was okay with harassing developers they're don't like. Sadly, I would probably reach the heat death of the universe before being able to post them all.

It's easy to harass, if you're a "free-thinking leftist". Very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom