• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimentel1

Banned
N_I has politcal immunity for trying his best to make us attend for our sins.

There is nothing to atone for, except those that cause violence and destroy others lives. Beyond that, I don’t care if you’re a right or left supporter. One day, you will all realize what I know: that you are all blameless and just trying to make sense and survive in a world ruled by a corrupt elite. When that day comes, my arms will still be open. YOU ARE ALL INNOCENT!

Last edited:

Doczu

There is nothing to atone for, except those that cause violence and destroy others lives. Beyond that, I don’t care if you’re a right or left supporter, a Qanon supporter, a religious nut, a Russian hacker, etc. One day, you will all realize what I know: that you are all blameless and just trying to make sense and survive in a world ruled by a corrupt elite. When that day comes, my arms will still be open. YOU ARE ALL INNOCENT!
Nothing to atone for?
Yikes, now that's literally what some NAZI would say. Oh, sweet child i think your head is polluted with the wrong thoughts. I would recommend educating yourself, because i'm sure you will be the first to play the diversity of thought and free speech card.
I think you should be doxxed, lose.your job, friends, family and pets for who you are.
SORRY, NOT SORRY

Clarissa

Banned

Post #45 says he wants to stop being a gamer AND a dude. Sending him some of my silk skirts and dresses now. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

nush

Gold Member
Krejlooc comes back from a ban and does the classic Era "oh so sorry, I'll do better forgive me" topic.

1. It's been done many times before
2. It won't save you from your next ban
3. He's not a "used to be" asshole, but a "still is" asshole who's substituted all his personality for facts about Sega.

Michele

you.
It's gonna be a perm soon enough if it's not already, for posting here. They browse this thread.

How annoying...

Oh, and. To you (No, not you falcs, the users from Resetera) who is looking at this or browsing from ERA, go get lost. Why are you browsing this thread? How dare you not realize how much of an shitshow was Resetera?

Krejlooc comes back from a ban and does the classic Era "oh so sorry, I'll do better forgive me" topic.

3. He's not a "used to be" asshole, but a "still is" asshole who's substituted all his personality for facts about Sega.

Watch him get banned and the ERA members shitting on the moderators

Didn't that, like, happen last time?

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more

That sounds like a perfectly normal thing to be worried about 7 years later. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Why would a law-abiding citizen take umbrage with a person carrying out the law?

Lol when you suggest forcefully taking away guns, suddenly Era become pro police going up to people breaking the law.

Guess you just have to walk back the “all cops are evil” and “lie to ICE” lines and suddenly those are just persons carrying out the law. Why would you take umbrage? They are just carrying out the law. Lol

Wait they are saying both “seize guns” and “fuck cops”. Who do they think is going to do the seizing?

I'd rather go down the surveillance state route, cameras everywhere monitoring everything.
Lol wow. Yeah this sounds great! /s

Its less than a decade away from centralized servers scanning millions of people constantly and picking up anyone who is thinking about committing violence. Then it doesn't really matter what you are carrying, you can get neutralized by aerostat flying nano drones before you can actually commit any violence.
Wow so let’s take away everyone’s guns and replace them with flying drones with guns. What a great idea for a non violent future! /s

MORONS

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR

Lol when you suggest forcefully taking away guns, suddenly Era become pro police going up to people breaking the law.

Guess you just have to walk back the “all cops are evil” and “lie to ICE” lines and suddenly those are just persons carrying out the law. Why would you take umbrage? They are just carrying out the law. Lol

Wait they are saying both “seize guns” and “fuck cops”. Who do they think is going to do the seizing?

Lol wow. Yeah this sounds great! /s

Wow so let’s take away everyone’s guns and replace them with flying drones with guns. What a great idea for a non violent future! /s

MORONS
Yeah they've suffered from this contradictory delusion for awhile. Cheering the Police State that arrests for "hate speech" on social media (lolwut) but decrying the Boys in Blue as a murderous cult that hates minorities. And now they want citizens to have fewer means of defending themselves and for the Police State to have more power... during Trump's presidency. :messenger_grimmacing_ :messenger_ok:

Does not compute.

Reposting this picture of the Black Panthers, because it continues to be relevant:

the-nra-supported-gun-control-when-the-black-panthers-had-the-weaponss-featured-photo.jpg

Wonder how the narrative of "scary Americans with assault weapons should be locked up" would apply here? :pie_thinking:

Michele

you.
Kiwi Farms is getting a DDoS.

I think it's because they had too many things being piled up that caused the attacker to intervene. For example, they provoked an lawyer first from what I've heard, and then they intentionally left the leaked employee list, intentionally leaving them on the forum after what is called ESA leak. ((It's the one related to E3))

Apparently they've pissed off enough employees now.

PSlayer

I'm keeping track on those graphs about resetera from kiwi farms and i noticed they slowed down on permabans lately.They are giving way more 5-7 days ban for things that would before be perms. I wonder if this was a call from the upper management.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I'm keeping track on those graphs about resetera from kiwi farms and i noticed they slowed down on permabans lately.They are giving way more 5-7 days ban for things that would before be perms. I wonder if this was a call from the upper management.
Just wait until 2020 election season, or until some major event takes place that is unflattering toward their ideology. The bans will flow like wine at a bar mitzvah.

nush

Gold Member
I noticed more warns than bans recently and member going past the 3-4 "infractions" that would have previously been a perma. Anecdotal observation, I guess they realise that when you start banning long term high post count members with good community connections it's really not good for long term growth.

PSlayer

I noticed more warns than bans recently and member going past the 3-4 "infractions" that would have previously been a perma. Anecdotal observation, I guess they realise that when you start banning long term high post count members with good community connections it's really not good for long term growth.

Yeah i noticed that too. I think i has to do with the fact that their community is not growing that much. If you look at active members or the unique poster's graph,those are actually slowly decreasing, meaning the amount of people engaging in conversation is shrinking. You basically have the same people posting(and posting a lot). I think they realized something has to change even if superficially.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member

Post #45 says he wants to stop being a gamer AND a dude. Sending him some of my silk skirts and dresses now. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I don't get why people think this kind of shitty behavior is some "gamer" thing. People get groped at concerts, sporting events etc. all the time. People get grooped, roofied at bars and clubs all the time.

It's just a shitty person thing. As for stop being a dude, that's just stupid. It's not a male thing, it's a toxic masculinity thing. If you want to make a difference speak up if you see friends or dudes in general doing or talking about doing shitty things to women/gay men, much less things at the level of gropings and roofies. To be clear, women can be sexaul assaulters too, but the rate is much lower.

JordanN

Banned
RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.
l7NnOjo.png

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
I said it best last week. If the word "racist" did not exist, Resetera would vanish over night. It's the only word they cling to, it's only word they know.
They can't start or finish a sentence without using the word "racist".

If the word 'racism', did not exist, 3/4 of Resetera would not be around.

That is their only argument. They use the word "racism" and then stroke themselves repeatedly as if they were scientists making a discovery.

You support Trump? RACIST.
You're a Conservative? RACIST.
You're against open borders? RACIST.
You like two scoops of Ice Cream? RACIST.

It's by the far the worst word in the English lexicon. Just say racist and BOOM. Conversation over. No logic, no facts, just scream racism and the media has your back.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
I said it best last week. If the word "racist" did not exist, Resetera would vanish over night. It's the only word they cling to, it's only word they know.
They can't start or finish a sentence without using the word "racist".

No you didn't, and no they wouldn't. Without racist they'd just find something else to bang their empty skulls against.

JordanN

Banned
No you didn't, and no they wouldn't. Without racist they'd just find something else to bang their empty skulls against.
They care more about "race" than anything else. It is by far their biggest modus operandi outside of complaining about "sexism".

They need there to be "racism" in order for them to survive. It's actually ironic. Like tell them that that there would be no problems if we sent away people at the border, but they refuse. They want to bring people to our countries to experience "racism". That is how hell bent SJW's are on race relations. They want the suffering to continue.

They want to make all parties miserable so they have their favourite "r" word to return to, over and over again.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Has anyone ever asked why don't we stop racism right now, by not having unlimited immigration? I don't think someone who lives in Guatemala who is surrounded by other Guatemalans knows what "White Supremacy" is.

But SJW logic says that, Guatemalans have to run past other Central American countries and hop the U.S border so they can EXPERIENCE white supremacy at the hands of Donald Trump. What the fuck kind of thinking is that?

lmimmfn

Civil rights were won and defended in no small part by American citizens exercising their right to carry guns.

The notion that we should restrict those rights in a time of "unprecedented racism and oppression" seems self-defeating.
Not getting into the whole gun debate but guns are not required to win or defend civil rights movements.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Not getting into the whole gun debate but guns are not required to win or defend civil rights movements.
Depending on your definition of "civil rights", maybe, but most were. Civil rights for our black citizens in the USA were violently opposed which often required men to take up arms to defend themselves and to assert their rights, as shown in the picture I posted.

There are examples of peaceful resistance, such as in India's case, but that resulted in over 400 killed and at least 1000 injured in a single retaliation against protesters.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Scott Stapp is a Christian, one of the least liked identities on the entire internet, gonna assume that is nothing but holier than thou atheists checkmating

lmimmfn

Depending on your definition of "civil rights", maybe, but most were. Civil rights for our black citizens in the USA were violently opposed which often required men to take up arms to defend themselves and to assert their rights, as shown in the picture I posted.

There are examples of peaceful resistance, such as in India's case, but that resulted in over 400 killed and at least 1000 injured in a single retaliation against protesters.
I understand but in Western democratic societies its no longer a case of requiring arms for civil rights( or at least if the government is functioning properly) but yes back then understandable.

JordanN

Banned
ORANGE MAN BAD! BLUMPF! DRUMPF! CHEETO MAN! BLOOF! GLUMPF!! :ROFLMAO: 😨 :ROFLMAO: :pie_eyeroll: :messenger_grinning_smiling::messenger_winking::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_squinting_tongue::messenger_pouting::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_face_steam:

NPDdvmw.png

Holy shit, these people have become walking cartoon characters. They have no originality. No self awareness.

"Look at me guys. My name is F Trump. I have an anti-Trump avatar too! Lol, am I right, fellow liberals?".

Last edited:

Opto

Banned
Had to do a search for me cuz who knew what insane fucks were collecting my posts on nazi sites and look at this pathetic circle jerk. You're like the guy that estalks his ex even though she broke up with you 4 years ago.

And then just openly admits it? Well enjoy your 8chan influx.

brap

Banned
Had to do a search for me cuz who knew what insane fucks were collecting my posts on nazi sites and look at this pathetic circle jerk. You're like the guy that estalks his ex even though she broke up with you 4 years ago.

You don't have to lie. We all know you reeturds lurk this thread and seethe 24/7.

JordanN

Banned

You Reset fuckers keep coming to Neogaf and whining about Nazis, but you're also the same ones who accuse us of harboring Black Republicans.

Show some consistency for god's sake.

vJ3MkVw.png

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

Ironic considering you openly post on the most racist gaming forum. You make 8chan look like a utopia in comparison.

JordanN

Banned
Let the Democratic infighting begin!

eZ6y7Qm.png

If Biden gets the nomination, Bernie needs to fuck over Warren and throw his support behind Biden instead.

Why this is important, is because having 2 straight males run in the final election will cause the Democrats to go nuclear. This will be the second election that "her turn" will fall flat on its ass. And since Trump is immune to SJW propaganda, he will make it out alive from the scathing.

v1eJVyH.gif

Do it Bernie! Fuck over Warren! Support Biden instead!

Last edited:

Athena~

Banned

Ah the typical 12 years old from the purple swamp again:

He could kill himself to make everything better. And if he's dead he won't be disappointed by the low turnout to the state funeral

Hurry up Mueller before he just sells us to Russia

I honestly hope he attempts suicide but botches it so he's left braindead shitting into a bag

No need trying to hide your posts.

JORMBO

Darkness no more

Helios

Ah the typical 12 years old from the purple swamp again:

No need trying to hide your posts.

JordanN

Banned
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
9UF2O80.png

There it is again. Resetters cannot live without this word. They LOVE the R-word.

Racist. Racist. Racist. Racist.Racist. Racist.Racist. Racist.Racist. Racist.Racist. Racist.Racist. Racist.Racist. Racist.Racist. Racist.Racist. Racist.

Keep saying it till your head explodes.

I'm pretty sure I'm further left than most ERA posters and my Youtube history is full of Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson vidoes, noooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom