• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
How could you actually say that with a straight face...................... on REE? That is absolutely amazing :pie_roffles:

I had my account deleted so I can’t check that users post history. Are they part of the cult or someone getting fed up with the echo chamber and subtly complaining? I did a fair bit of bitching about it being a hive mind of leftists that have no awareness that they’re just the opposite version of the far right communities they hate before I left.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Have they never been in an American grocery store that has an "Ethnic Food" aisle label? The Wegmans nearby has two aisles that contains a Hispanic section, Indian, and Japanese food. The latter of which besides having things like good Japanese imported rice, also have Ramune and Pocky. They are hearing what they want to hear. Now they believe that she was talking about an ethnic grocery store, and thus where the racist word magically appeared from, even though she is talking about an aisle that is a thing in many grocery stores across the country.

Last edited:

pimentel1

Banned
TrainedRage TrainedRage they don’t like any news media. check this thread out:

They literally believe the only valid source for news are verified twitter accounts— which is what I think is also pushing them towards extremism.

TrainedRage

Banned
TrainedRage TrainedRage they don’t like any news media. check this thread out:

They literally believe the only valid source for news are verified twitter accounts— which is what I think is also pushing them towards extremism.
So where do they get news sources from? Feelings????
This is just sad... I imagine some day they will just be sitting in a dark room with nothing to do because everything has been cancelled.

dolabla

I had my account deleted so I can’t check that users post history. Are they part of the cult or someone getting fed up with the echo chamber and subtly complaining? I did a fair bit of bitching about it being a hive mind of leftists that have no awareness that they’re just the opposite version of the far right communities they hate before I left.

I don't know poster's history either. It could have been some subtle way of complaining or trolling the board.

But given that the cult that exists there, it's usually best to just assume the worst possible scenario given that they prove it time and time again with posters having zero self awareness.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
ztoiQqf.png

Get used to it there, normal guy.

Last edited:
S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member
Had to do a search for me cuz who knew what insane fucks were collecting my posts on nazi sites and look at this pathetic circle jerk. You're like the guy that estalks his ex even though she broke up with you 4 years ago.

And then just openly admits it? Well enjoy your 8chan influx.

Oh God yes. All over my tits and in my face. Bitch.

cryptoadam

Banned
Was there a thread about Yaniv on REEE? I don't see anything but I wonder if one was made and it got locked right away.

I would love to see their response. On one hand you have a trans, but on the other you have minority women. Would they support forcing a brown women to touch a pair of white balls and white cock?

nush

Gold Member
Shoutout to us

odfRec7.jpg
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey al davis did your mommy give you computer time today? You have the articulation of a highly educated, well spoken, completely rational person. Keep making you and yours look like the rabid f*ckboiz you are!
OK, so he can keep his beloved 'forum' which loves to instigate troubled people to commit suicide while endorsing pedophilia and spreading bullshit narratives at the same time to himself if he still thinks Evilore is the great Satan of all times.
Lmao imagine calling somebody a dork. Go jerk off to cp al davis you subhuman boyfucking cunt.

Remember Al? He's sad he's go no friends "I don't think they're ignoring me on purpose". Yes, Al they probably are. Bonus hugbox multiplier that he claims to have "depression".

Thought I make him happy today, dude seems to need it
:messenger_beaming:

nush

Gold Member
Part of the cult, he just posts a steady stream of political drivebys.

mortal

Gold Member
I noticed there were virtually zero threads or posts on REEEEsetera mentioning principled Trump supporters among others are volunteering to help clean up neighborhoods in Baltimore. It's as if these weirdos are deliberately suppressing any positive news in relation to anyone in support of President Trump.

It's not surprising though, I'd imagine a mod would promptly lock said thread, as it would go against their nonsensical narratives of everyone but them being evil, evil "racists" lol.

Last edited:

Barnabot

I noticed there were virtually zero threads or posts on REEEEsetera mentioning principled Trump supporters among others are volunteering to help clean up neighborhoods in Baltimore. It's as if these weirdos are deliberately suppressing any positive news in relation to anyone in support of President Trump.

It's not surprising though, I'd imagine a mod would promptly lock said thread, as it would go against their nonsensical narratives of everyone but them being evil, evil "racists" lol.
Word on the street is that the allegedly Trump supporters or any resemblance of a conservative even not being from USA were already cleansed from that forum.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know poster's history either. It could have been some subtle way of complaining or trolling the board.

But given that the cult that exists there, it's usually best to just assume the worst possible scenario given that they prove it time and time again with posters having zero self awareness.

Oh I agree. Was just curious if more people were starting to point out their hypocrisy or if it was just a other of the cult drones with no self awareness in this case.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Word on the street is that the allegedly Trump supporters or any resemblance of a conservative even not being from USA were already cleansed from that forum.
It's possible, but how would one even verify that?

Heresay at best. I'm sure most of the members are mostly unaware of what's bubbling, but a lot of trains to the gulag permabans are getting noticed by the normal visitors. The PC community fizzled over a row. People are complaining about how other ERA members are acting, how the mod team is acting, how the site is becoming hateful, etc. The daily ebb and flow of the site is getting more imbalanced, but I wouldn't say there appears to have been any "purge".

Barnabot

It's possible, but how would one even verify that?

Heresay at best. I'm sure most of the members are mostly unaware of what's bubbling, but a lot of trains to the gulag permabans are getting noticed by the normal visitors. The PC community fizzled over a row. People are complaining about how other ERA members are acting, how the mod team is acting, how the site is becoming hateful, etc. The daily ebb and flow of the site is getting more imbalanced, but I wouldn't say there appears to have been any "purge".
Well from time to time they create threads about" Trump this" "Trump that" always bitching about Trump. Anyone who dares to call someone from these type of thread out they'd probably get their accounts nuked in a few minutes. The same could be applied to any president of any country they might have considered as bigoted racist and fascist because of "feelings."

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Well from time to time they create threads about" Trump this" "Trump that" always bitching about Trump. Anyone who dares to call someone from these type of thread out they'd probably get their accounts nuked in a few minutes. The same could be applied to any president of any country they might have considered as bigoted racist and fascist because of "feelings."
I do agree there's still an ongoing culling of those posters, but I don't think things are so bad that they've emptied out the pool of heretics. That's a big forum over there.

Last edited:

Barnabot

I do agree there's still an ongoing culling of those posters, but I don't think things are so bad that they've emptied out the pool of heretics. That's a big forum over there.
Ok, but are you still willing to believe that there are some clueless people who are hanging with them without noticing the hive mind? I mean at this point you should've know what you've signed up for. Maybe the people there know what's going there and they love being part of gulag. Or maybe they are just trolls enduring with their alt-accounts.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, but are you still willing to believe that there are some clueless people who are hanging with them without noticing the hive mind? I mean at this point you should've know what you've signed up for. Maybe the people there know what's going there and they love being part of gulag. Or maybe they are just trolls enduring with their alt-accounts.

A lot of people just ignore it and stick to the pure gaming threads (OTs, community threads etc.). Make watched threads lists and rarely browse the actual forum etc.

That’s what I did before deciding I just didn’t want anything to do with a site with their views and moderation practices even though it largely didn’t effect me as I mostly stay out of political/social issue threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

JORMBO

Darkness no more

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell

While this thread has gone better than usual, we don't allow threads based on episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast.

...Well looks like the mods shut down discussion of Joe Rogan PERIOD. He is #cancelled. You must not speak of all the evil he has brought to our protected minorities! Still waiting for them to ban discussion of CNN for having Richard Spencer on tho.

I love how the MODS tag is "Love each other or die". ….Like, you know your a fascist dictator who gets off on Xers authority. Just admit it. Embrace your privelage.

Is it just not allowed for individual episodes or have they banned discussed about Joe Rogan's podcast entirely?

I fucking lol'd.

SaberVS7 said:
Yes, and all too fucking often as a cashier.

Typically on geriatric Boomers shits who think they can get their way by intimidating everyone, and WASPs with severe attitude issues who seem to be perpetually on the edge of a Neurotic Crisis if the slightest fucking star goes out of alignment. I remember one who was streaming a Mitch McConnell speech on their phone speakers at full volume and kept ignoring me when I tried to ask her basic shit like "Do you want any Stamps/Garbage stickers?" and "Do you have a Rewards Account with us?"

And on one of my coworkers who has over the years I've been there been very clearly not right in the head - And he was wearing it WHILE ON THE CLOCK, SERVING CUSTOMERS, AT MY REGISTER - I told him to put that shit away as long as he's bagging at my register, and he threw a fit. And in the weeks since I've been getting treated like a pariah by several of my coworkers, down to what sounded like a threat to me whispered into my ear just today. Skipping that joint ASAP, surrounded by too many pieces of shit at this workplace, both in customers and coworkers.

Everyone who wears a MAGA hat unironically belongs in a fucking psych ward. I've had enough of dealing with them in-person.

Like how small and feeble do you have to be to get so riled up over a hat. I love how after they're a dick to the coworkers everyone doesn't like him and it's everyone else's fault. The whole thread is a hoot too.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Where do you even buy one of those hats? I always wondered where people got them from, I don't think you can exactly walk into a Macy's and just buy one.

nush

Gold Member
I fucking lol'd.

Like how small and feeble do you have to be to get so riled up over a hat. I love how after they're a dick to the coworkers everyone doesn't like him and it's everyone else's fault. The whole thread is a hoot too.

Reeetard finds out what happens when you try to be woke in the real world and not behind the safety of a Twitter account. Also calling bullshit on the whispered "sounded like" threat.

Kazza

While this thread has gone better than usual, we don't allow threads based on episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast.

...Well looks like the mods shut down discussion of Joe Rogan PERIOD. He is #cancelled. You must not speak of all the evil he has brought to our protected minorities! Still waiting for them to ban discussion of CNN for having Richard Spencer on tho.

I love how the MODS tag is "Love each other or die". ….Like, you know your a fascist dictator who gets off on Xers authority. Just admit it. Embrace your privelage.

It's too dangerous for them to let their members be exposed to Rogan. Some of them might have liked the Sander's episode enough to check out other episodes. The more they did that, the quicker they would realise that the whole "Rogan is alt-right" thing is bullshit, then they may start to question other tenets of their "social justice" religion. They might even listen to an Eric Weinstein one and realise that you can be left wing without being a far-left sociopath.

Last edited:

Rien

Jelly Belly
Last year I saw a couple of Americans wearing a maga hat here in the Netherlands.
I stopped my car, stepped out and punched the nazis in the face. FUCK THEM!!

....of course not.

pel1300

Hey at least ERA is finally admitting they hate Disney Star Wars. Not many people defending TLJ on this thread

except CHEEBO of course LOL in his/her own little bubble. Says Rise of Skywalker will make more $$$ domestically than Infinity War.

"The most successful SW trilogy of all time" hahahha

You called Rey Mary Sue - sexist!!!

TLJ = Universally acclaimed - clearly someone isn't looking at the overseas box office numbers. TLJ did pretty poorly throughout Asia, whereas TFA did respectable numbers.

People who think the ST is poorly received are delusional? HAHAHHAH

Reception to TLJ now more positive than in December 2017? HAHAHAHHAHA good one.

Hey Cheebo, TLJ is the movie that caused so many ppl to wake up to how dishonest RT and the critics are. It caused a ripple effect that led to the whole Captain Marvel fiasco.

Cheebo: Rose Tico is a popular SW character if you step out of your message board echo chamber...-LOL then shows a slip of SW celebration with fans cheering for Kelly Marie Tran.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol yes SW defense force in full effect. hey they still make a lot of money. this is why you know they are good. it's the same reason why everyone thinks the Transformers movies are all brilliant.

pel1300

lol yes SW defense force in full effect. hey they still make a lot of money. this is why you know they are good. it's the same reason why everyone thinks the Transformers movies are all brilliant.
Funniest part is it's just Cheebo + one other person as the defense force.

The other person keeps using "out of 23 movies only THREE of the MCU movies have outgrossed TLJ....and all three needed "Avengers" in the title" as an argument.

lol that's the whole point moron. Does he/she really think Marvel had the goal of 23 films each making Avengers level BO numbers? He/she is missing the whole point....

not to mention the MCU standalone movies have started making a billion....Spider-Man Far From Home and Captain Marvel (which I heard is mediocre).

The MCU has been on an upward trend since phase 1. Disney SW started out with a bang and has been on a downward trend since. TLJ only managed to make 1.3 billion for the same reason Spider-Man 3 and X-Men 3, despite being terrible, were the highest grossing films in their franchises at the time - momentum from the previous films.

Avengers 1 - 4 should be compared with TFA and TLJ

The rest should be compared to Rogue One and Solo.

You know you're grasping at straws when you try to claim victory by saying "Look TLJ made more than movies like Ant-Man and Thor: Ragnorak!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom