• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainedRage

Banned
Dude was a huge piece of shit and everybody knows it. Are you just sticking up for him because resetera hates him? I never said he deserved it though. Dude looks sickly.
How was he a piece of shit? Just wondering because all I know is he was great on News Radio and had a pretty severe drug addiction and some type of mental disorder. Im "sticking up for him" because to my knowledge we have a system in place to deal with people who commit crime. Its NOT some random guys duty to try and commit murder because …. "Andy man bad"!

Democrats sounding a lot like zealous Evangelical Bush Jr apologists: "but you see, it was a preemptive Nazi punch. It protected all of us from the possibility that they were a creep"
Honestly so many people are seemingly for vigilante justice... Yall been watching too many cartoons. Dude could have been killed. But its fine. he was a creep so there is an excuse. Ya know JUSTICE!!!1!!!

Last edited:

brap

Banned
How was he a piece of shit? Just wondering because all I know is he was great on News Radio and had a pretty severe drug addiction and some type of mental disorder. Im "sticking up for him" because to my knowledge we have a system in place to deal with people who commit crime. Its NOT some random guys duty to try and commit murder because …. Well we don't know.
He's always licking people or groping them. Also he was being a cunt about phil hartmans death. Like seriously how much of an asshole do you have to be to have fucking Jon Lovitz beat the shit out of you? He gave Phil's wife drugs after she was sober then she winds up killing him. How much of a piece of shit do you have to be to get a sober person addicted to drugs again?

TrainedRage

Banned
He's always licking people or groping them. Also he was being a cunt about phil hartmans death. Like seriously how much of an asshole do you have to be to have fucking Jon Lovitz beat the shit out of you? He gave Phil's wife drugs after she was sober then she winds up killing him. How much of a piece of shit do you have to be to get a sober person addicted to drugs again?
So your saying he is a Hollywood celebrity? JK
He didn't get convicted of any of that? Weird. If you are getting groped by Andy Dick you have bigger problems than trying to defend your masculinity. He is like as thin as a rail and weighs about 100 lbs soaking wet. Bet he must be super scary. These articles are just 'he said she/he said bullshit. I mean If you want to be the one risking jail time just to sucker punch a dude who may have touched you go for it. But im not gonna praise you or post your bail.

brap

Banned
So your saying he is a Hollywood celebrity? JK
He didn't get convicted of any of that? Weird. If you are getting groped by Andy Dick you have bigger problems than trying to defend your masculinity. He is like as thin as a rail and weighs about 100 lbs soaking wet. Bet he must be super scary. These articles are just 'he said she/he said bullshit. I mean If you want to be the one risking jail time just to sucker punch a dude who may have touched you go for it. But im not gonna praise you or post your bail.
He's always being disgusting. He did this on a talk show millions watched. You really think he didn't do the same in private?

TrainedRage

Banned
He's always being disgusting. He did this on a talk show millions watched. You really think he didn't do the same in private?

Maybe he was trying to be funny and at the same time drunk? He shouldn't have rubbed her leg. But you would punch him in the face for that?

TrainedRage

Banned
I mean there are levels to this behavior. I just don't think sucker punching Andy Dick is the way to go.

He is a button pusher. But if he grabbed my dick I would ask him to finish the job.

Seems like it happens to him a lot.... Maybe these traumatic brain injuries are part of the problem....

"they hit me in the back of the head, the side of the head.... There is no fight... If they came at me from the front they would lose"! *laughs*

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned

ZOs7zP7.png

The bootlickers later come to feast.

VQ93gmh.png

Look at that. They're going to smear a game company as being Nazi, even though said company has never stated having such beliefs.
Anyone who literally questions such shaky smear is banned.

Last edited:

tkscz

ZOs7zP7.png

The bootlickers later come to feast.

VQ93gmh.png

Look at that. They're going to smear a game company as being Nazi, even though said company has never stated having such beliefs.
Anyone who literally questions such shaky smear is banned.

The 8chan thing isn't even as big as they make it sound. It was ignorance on THQ's side and they've sense realized their mistake and know not to repeat it. How do they even equate that to nazism in anyway I can't even begin to figure out.

bronk

Banned
I mean there are levels to this behavior. I just don't think sucker punching Andy Dick is the way to go.

He is a button pusher. But if he grabbed my dick I would ask him to finish the job.

Seems like it happens to him a lot.... Maybe these traumatic brain injuries are part of the problem....

"they hit me in the back of the head, the side of the head.... There is no fight... If they came at me from the front they would lose"! *laughs*

Barstool Sports posted him getting punched (i dont agree with them doing that) but Brendan Schaub liked it. I seen it because i follow him and it pops up. But why does someone who is best friends with Joe who is friends with Andy like that he gets knocked out? He's a maniac piece of shit when he drinks Joe has said it and listen to him on latest Tigerbelly. He's a wreck. There's a reason why people are stoked he got punched. While I agree with you punching him and seriously injuring him isn't the way to go..... there's a reason why people dont care he got cracked.

Last edited:

bucyou

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. WTF?

the sad part is if OP put "oh i also support trump" the replies would probably be "end yourself, nazi"

nush

Gold Member

Just leave it, we can't rag on Era for not giving a hugbox to Ettika and at the same time call this out. But it only stands to demonstrate once again thier hypocrisy.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
What's the point in living when no one wants to be around you.
If this is a literal fact, if someone out there claims everyone out there from family, friends, coworkers, neighbours, old school chums hates being around you, need help bro.

Chances are it's not them.

JordanN

Banned
That's IceDoesntHelp. I distinctly remember him making the same threats on Neogaf, or a lot of crypto threads that showed he wasn't stable.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
That's IceDoesntHelp. I distinctly remember him making the same threats on Neogaf, or a lot of crypto threads that showed he wasn't stable.

2013! Good memory JordanN JordanN

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Glad I know know If I deem you a creep I can literally attempt to murder you. Are you both fucking serious?
Lol no I was saying the dude probably did something to deserve it. Being a creep isn’t just a reputation he got doing nothing. He goes around to parties and starts shit. If u start some shit then better be prepared to back it up.

Not advocating punching random people but yes if a known creep is going to parties and creeping then I don’t know what to tell u. Maybe you try going to a random party and creeping on other guy’s girls and see how far that gets u.

This has nothing to do with political parties and everything to do with not being an idiot

Last edited:

Another resident of a shit igloo

JordanN

Banned
sJ6xxFi.png

So is my theory correct? Resetera will call Americans "Nazis" no matter what?

Even the WW2 ones who literally fought against them?

5l5G5ry.jpg

If they think both America and Israel are fascist nations, why are they still here?

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned

CPMZnlg.png

Good lord, there is no winning with Trump's enemies.

If Trump buys land with lots of white people = HE'S A WHITE SUPREMACIST
If Trump buys land with lots of non-white people = HE'S COLONIZING THEM

prag16

Banned
Made up story of the day.

Yep 0% chance this actually happened.

Creeper alert!

Haha, I paged through the topic and it was as entertaining as expected.

One thing I can't agree with is the constant suggestion in the thread that you NEVER should ask someone out when they are at work. Work is part of life. Of course don't be weird about it, or persistent in a creepy way. I can sympathize that it's hard to meet people, etc. So I say go ahead, take your shot. BUT if there is any indication that the interest is not mutual, you need to be able to get past it and move on.

But no, this is era. Instead of simply asking her out, it makes more sense to spend hours learning origami, and then making an extremely creepy and/or corny gesture. What did I expect.

Last edited:

Helios

Rien

Jelly Belly
I just knew the sad fucks would do this as soon as I saw them mentioned in the 3D Realms discord.

QilJhZc.png

Pathetic.

He even came back a second time to ‘inform’ everyone. They suck the fun out of every conversation because they need everyone to be angry and to feel terrible.
Its indeed pathetic

Thankfully Ion Fury is selling really well and doesn't need the 3 sales they would've gotten from resetera.

Your giving them way to much credits. Maybe a couple actually boycot these devs.. the rest plays them probably on secret accounts or something.
I dont believe them for a bit

Last edited:

bucyou

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Ellis

He even came back a second time to ‘inform’ everyone. They suck the fun out of every conversation because they need everyone to be angry and to feel terrible.
Its indeed pathetic

Another one is getting in on it now. They have now moved to the OT thread.
I0E21E3.png

JORMBO

Darkness no more
This will be good.

I like this line from the post: After learning this I tried to share this within the topics concerning Ion Maiden but it seems to have been largely ignored.

This reply:
i mean, the op of this thread literally made this thread because he didnt got his witch hunt in the game threads. He stated it in this op. He kept bringing this up, but the mobs werent forming. So he got ambitious and made a whole dedicated thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom