• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
That movie is pure fire from the father/son confrontation to the lightsaber fight.

As for the people that can't help but mention TLJ in a thread begging not to, you all are parodies at this point.
says the guy who can't help but bitch about people mentioning TLJ in a thread begging not to.

Last edited:
Era is becoming increasingly antagonistic to consumers and the playerbase perpetuating the bullshit rhetoric of "toxic gamer" in an effort to absolve the industry of its shittiest practices. It's a PR move that site is lapping up and shaming people with genuine concerns. Nah. It's a toxic industry for the most part now and I am rooting for some AAA companies to fail now.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Disney owns ABC who owns Dancing With the Stars but i'm sure zero of those people will boycott the very company platforming the "mouthpiece of this hellscape" and in fact they are all probably crying like little babies right now cos the same company lost their Spiderman toy

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
ORANGE MAN BAD
p8tOThV.png
I haven't watched The Simpsons since season 6 or 7. There was that one season where EVERYTHING changed and became unfunny. That's when I quit.

Never the less, isn't the show supposed to be hip and the writers will parody anyone for laughs?

So out of all the democrats saying dumb stuff (especially AOC squad), or funny stuff like Biden's comments, have the show writers ever had the balls to do a clip on them?

Just wondering.

JordanN

Banned
Another user has been banned for opposing illegal immigration.
rFakhJx.png

This is the SECOND TIME a user has been banned for saying this.

fiaxHD3.png

Democrats: There is no conspiracy to get rid of America's borders. Don't be so silly.
JordanN: So then why are you refusing to deport 10 million illegal aliens and are making demands to give them all free healthcare?
Democrats: THAT IS RACIST. YOU CANNOT QUESTION US.

We now have people going as far to deny illegal immigration exists.

CnyGMHd.png

No, they don't. Stop bringing people from all over the world and claiming they have a right to break into the country.

cQ49wbt.png

JordanN

Banned
YnKNBIQ.png

Whose fault is this? How many times are we going to keep hearing the same story that because these countries have their own problems, the only answer is to migrate their entire population to come live in the U.S?

It's like half the world gave up and now just want to come and enjoy the successes made by other countries, even though every country on earth has been hit with persecution, war, economic failure etc.

Michele

you.
Fuck BossAttack for that reply to Shining Star.

Has she been on this site, anyways? For every member that gets banned I would gladly ask him or her to come back to this forum, but if he or she is no willing, that is fine as well.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
stop persecution in their shithole home countries

see? the answer is simple! just stop all persecution in every country in the world!

why isn't Trump doing this? RACISM!!!

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
V8w0oLu.png

🤔 🤔 🤔

If they get power, they'll abolish the electoral college and grant amnesty to the 10 million illegals living in the U.S.

Yes, only America must "apologize" for some reasons. All things that happened in the past is now every American's fault. Forget looking after your own country, it's now the U.S job to look after the whole wide world!

Edit: SJW's really are prepared to take things to the next level. They do not want to acknowledge America has a right to exist.

WWqO8FC.png

For SJW's, it's cool to rewrite history and say America doesn't have a right to exist.

q8lDxyk.png

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Another user has been banned for opposing illegal immigration.
rFakhJx.png

This is the SECOND TIME a user has been banned for saying this.

fiaxHD3.png

Democrats: There is no conspiracy to get rid of America's borders. Don't be so silly.
JordanN: So then why are you refusing to deport 10 million illegal aliens and are making demands to give them all free healthcare?
Democrats: THAT IS RACIST. YOU CANNOT QUESTION US.

We now have people going as far to deny illegal immigration exists.

CnyGMHd.png

No, they don't. Stop bringing people from all over the world and claiming they have a right to break into the country.

cQ49wbt.png

Wtf is sealioning

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Wtf is sealioning

Nothing to do with what he posted.

Papa

Banned

Oh, I’ve seen this. Lamel Lamel does it all the time.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
IN CASE YOU MISSED THIS

so glad i put that thread on ignore. Neo was turning into a ResetEra Lite wanting to punish game companies for social media bullshit. the game rules.

interesting how twent5thousand deleted all his tweets. guess he wouldn't like someone combing through his stuff looking for thing to get outraged about. funny how that works.

Last edited:

nush

That description also describes ban baiting on Ree, except in the reverse where questions are being asked until the responder steps on a land mine.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
so glad i put that thread on ignore. Neo was turning into a ResetEra Lite wanting to punish game companies for social media bullshit. the game rules.

interesting how twent5thousand deleted all his tweets. guess he wouldn't like someone combing through his stuff looking for thing to get outraged about. funny how that works.

Oh stop with the disingenuous bullshit, Phonepunk. GAF was not at all coming close to the bullshit that ERA pulls. There is a world of difference between people not wanting to support a publisher forcing devs to kowtow to mentally ill reprobates and those mentally ill reprobates trying desperately to ruin a developer and get them fired.

Thabass

In yet another tale of "BLUMPF IS TOTATALLY LIKE HITLER," Resetera loses their shit for 3 pages because of vaccines.

HKw7Knb.png

To be fair, I do believe heath care should be a universal right. No one should be denied things to make people healthier. So, in this instance, I could empathize with Era here. The sealion shit though, what in the actual fuck? Stop making stupid reasons to ban people.

Also, it's not trolling if that's what they believe. Disagree with it sure; ban no.

Probably should have seen this first lol

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Why do so many climate change threads like this pop up on era?

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

It is easier to point out the issue and whine about it than actually do the work to help change it. Slacktivism at its finest.

wvnative

lol came here to post this thread.

Yeah it's gonna cause us some hardship, probably cause a reduction in population, maybe even kill most of us.

But shit, your not gonna wake up tomorrow to fucking mad max. Dude needs to go play DOOM or something

#Phonepunk#

Banned
You might think I'm a dork for caring so much about this one thing in particular, but I live solely to escape
which is why you are obsessed with an apocalyptic fantasy that would give your aimless, narcissistic, privileged life some structure and meaning
I've nothing but fiction and comfort. I don't want the world to take those away from me.
i mean this is just straight up admitting you are a giant fucking baby who can't handle reality

no surprise this person thinks the world is ending, they have zero grasp on anything tangible.
But shit, your not gonna wake up tomorrow to fucking mad max. Dude needs to go play DOOM or something
that's the opposite of what dude needs. he needs to work an honest day's work. i'm talking 8 hours answering to someone else. i'm talking putting on a smile for customers regardless of how you feel, cos that is your job. let's see how aimless they feel after actually doing something for somebody other than themselves.

it's amazing how it's just "how will i survive, will people take care of me, please don't take away my precious things!" ME ME ME ME ME. like is this a human person or a fucking puddle on the ground? absolutely zero self respect, can't even conceive of having something to offer the world. it's just "i like things, don't take away my things". the impact of a global apocalypse is reduced to, "will my internet connection work?" please don't make this person confront the real world, anything but that.

Last edited:

wvnative

Omg another one lol

which is why you are obsessed with an apocalyptic fantasy that would give your aimless, narcissistic, privileged life some structure and meaning

i mean this is just straight up admitting you are a giant fucking baby who can't handle reality

no surprise this person thinks the world is ending, they have zero grasp on anything tangible.

that's the opposite of what dude needs. he needs to work an honest day's work. i'm talking 8 hours answering to someone else. i'm talking putting on a smile for customers regardless of how you feel, cos that is your job. let's see how aimless they feel after actually doing something for somebody other than themselves.

it's amazing how it's just "how will i survive, will people take care of me, please don't take away my precious things!" ME ME ME ME ME. like is this a human person or a fucking puddle on the ground? absolutely zero self respect, can't even conceive of having something to offer the world. it's just "i like things, don't take away my things". the impact of a global apocalypse is reduced to, will my internet connection work?

Yeah, your right. Needs to go flip my big mac. Wonder how he'd feel flipping burgers all day if he's so worried about climate change.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
So you mean to tell me this one guy trolled ERA twice and they were fully manipulated both times?
In a way, I'm kind of disappointed, because now REEE can play the victim ("it's not our fault. We were trolled") to absolve themselves of how they behaved. And then they'll continue behaving the same way, failing to learn the lesson.

Whitesnake

Banned
REE’s banning of Aintitcool is funny as fuck, but it made me think of something.

It must really chap the asses of ResetEra users that people on here, KF, and Twitter can dunk on them all day every day, but if they try to talk about it or retaliate they get banned from REE. It makes sense from the moderation’s standpoint, their userbase is so rabid that if they allowed shitflinging and drama then it’d take over the entire site. Especially since they’re not very good at it, and REE already has a reputation for being deranged.

But it also alienates users from the moderators. Wannabe ideologues and virtue-signalers want to pretend to be above everyone else, and being forced to remain quiet and not give in to drama just doesn’t compute with them. Despite how deranged and “woke” the moderators are, their insistence that people not engage with the users of other forums makes them not woke enough in the eyes of a lot of users. From what little I’ve seen of ResetEra users talking about the site from outside of the grasp of the moderators (unofficial discords, social media, etc) there seems to be unrest from even the woke contingent of users because even they are fed up with the mods’ inconsistent moderation style.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
BDS
Bold words coming from a woman who financially, physically, and psychologically abused her father.
Strangelove77
Didn’t she abuse him too?
believe women! unless your precious Spider-Man is UNDER ATTAAAAAACK

Thabass

it's amazing how it's just "how will i survive, will people take care of me, please don't take away my precious things!" ME ME ME ME ME. like is this a human person or a fucking puddle on the ground? absolutely zero self respect, can't even conceive of having something to offer the world. it's just "i like things, don't take away my things". the impact of a global apocalypse is reduced to, "will my internet connection work?" please don't make this person confront the real world, anything but that.

To quote Metal Gear Solid 2: "And that's the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a whimper."

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Chaos Legion
She should have kept out of it, she doesn't know the unbridled anger with which she has sparked lol.
you hear that women? should have kept out of your father's business affairs. leave it to the big men like Kevin. /s
Matthew77
Avenger

All I'm seeing are people shitting on the daughter for being an abuser here so far...so what are you talking about?
So we are just going to ignore the posts that are trashing Disney marvel and anyone who’s not is somehow defending Disney /Marvel? Or the posts introducing the videos existing or the ones defending it as if that can’t be manipulated?

Just because half the posts are about his daughter doesn’t mean they all are. As for the last paragraph about how this forum usually talks about Stan it speaks for itself.
yes! hey shut up and get in line! this is about defending Disney, not some WOMAN /s
PlanetSmasher
This may sound cavalier, but expecting every company Stan's worked for to call you specifically with an official statement of grief feels a little self-centered, especially when Marvel very clearly did not ignore Stan's death and went out of their way to broadcast how important he was to the company's history.

She's making the whole thing about her.
this is amazing. "what, this bitch thought someone would call her cos he daddy died? fuck her. yes we'll put him in our movies, but fuck her." /s

i see why this place is considered "the alt right hellhole" and over there they have that great rep of being so supportive of women /s

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
you hear that women? should have kept out of your father's business affairs. leave it to the big men like Kevin. /s

yes! hey shut up and get in line! this is about defending Disney, not some WOMAN /s

this is amazing. "what, this bitch thought someone would call her cos he daddy died? fuck her. yes we'll put him in our movies, but fuck her." /s

i see why this place is considered "the alt right hellhole" and over there they have that great rep of being so supportive of women /s

She is not the right kind of woman.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker

Man these fanfiction stories do not help when actually trying to have a factual discussion on the possible ramifications of climate change on the earth, humans, other animal life, and flora.

Saruhashi

Banned

Hahaha! Aintitcool Aintitcool What an absolute clown. Emphasis on the "tit".

He was fine posting on here and getting into "debates" with other members (really he would storm in waving his e-cock around, fall flat on his face and then throw a tantrum) and it was all a bit of a laugh. At least he was allowed to post.

Heads on over to ResetEra with his tail between his legs and gets banned after 6 posts. Six fucking posts!

Somehow it's NeoGaf who are the bad guys here because this dipshit has no sense of self-control and even ResetEra know a bunny boiler when they see one. Six posts and he's gone.

"Here is my controversial opinion, come at me, I bet you can't, I bet you can't beat my points!"
...30 minutes later...
"Now excuse me while I move these goalposts! You are all just a bunch of idiots and morons and fools! WAAAAAA REEEEEEEE!"

Even ResetEra don't want him. Hahahahaha. Fuckin six posts and he's already prematurely blown his e-load and ResetEra have ghosted him.

At least NeoGaf gave him a chance.

Still, if he is a young guy maybe he will grow up and get a bit of self-awareness and calm down a bit.

Hahaha! Aintitcool Aintitcool What an absolute clown. Emphasis on the "tit".

He was fine posting on here and getting into "debates" with other members (really he would storm in waving his e-cock around, fall flat on his face and then throw a tantrum) and it was all a bit of a laugh. At least he was allowed to post.

Heads on over to ResetEra with his tail between his legs and gets banned after 6 posts. Six fucking posts!

Somehow it's NeoGaf who are the bad guys here because this dipshit has no sense of self-control and even ResetEra know a bunny boiler when they see one. Six posts and he's gone.

"Here is my controversial opinion, come at me, I bet you can't, I bet you can't beat my points!"
...30 minutes later...
"Now excuse me while I move these goalposts! You are all just a bunch of idiots and morons and fools! WAAAAAA REEEEEEEE!"

Even ResetEra don't want him. Hahahahaha. Fuckin six posts and he's already prematurely blown his e-load and ResetEra have ghosted him.

At least NeoGaf gave him a chance.

Still, if he is a young guy maybe he will grow up and get a bit of self-awareness and calm down a bit.
Wow
From a site where an admin got hold of a members work information and proceeded to harass and stalk a game developer online until they got in trouble by their employer and they want to talk about being responsible with someone’s data...lol

If you get a lawyer sending you an email I would personally wipe my ass with it and send it back as it’s not until one party has to start paying the proper lawyer fees where they will usually buckle as those silly little initial lawyer letters don’t really cost any money to get......see how they like lawyering up when they are paying hundred of dollars an hour

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Wow
From a site where an admin got hold of a members work information and proceeded to harass and stalk a game developer online until they got in trouble by their employer and they want to talk about being responsible with someone’s data...lol

If you get a lawyer sending you an email I would personally wipe my ass with it and send it back as it’s not until one party has to start paying the proper lawyer fees where they will usually buckle as those silly little initial lawyer letters don’t really cost any money to get......see how they like lawyering up when they are paying hundred of dollars an hour
Let's test this, you'll be hearing from mine shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom