• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa

Banned

Mental illness runs rampant over there...

re.jpg

Honestly, someone this weak would be doing the herd a favour.

nush

Gold Member
Are the Ree mods asleep? Truth is being dropped in the THQ award topic. Godspeed brave Euro Era members of truth. May your bans be short and not permanent.
:messenger_fistbump:

Fcly2DY.jpg

GINkVW0.jpg

hyYsosG.jpg

4sOIGjt.jpg

Michele

you.
B Blindy Hey, you're so brave to talk about it on ERA. You're welcome to talk here if you like.

Are the Ree mods asleep? Truth is being dropped in the THQ award topic. Godspeed brave Euro Era members of truth. May your bans be short and not permanent.

Fcly2DY.jpg

GINkVW0.jpg

hyYsosG.jpg

4sOIGjt.jpg

Really makes you tink when even Giantbomb, IGN and other sites start to roll their eyes and ignore Resetera. Didn't that site get mentioned at E3? Someone was very unhappy with this.

UnNamed

Banned
i can imagine the mod discord 'what do we do?? what do we do????'
They are too busy searching for any pedo image on the darknet.
But beside that, denial is very strong among Mods. So, it's not they have any fault, surely the entire world is wrong.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
So, it's not they have any fault, surely the entire world is wrong.
It's fake news photoshopped by alt-right bad actor white supremacist Trump supporting 8chan posting nazis that we banned. And most of their members will believe whatever their masters tell them.

Rien

Jelly Belly

Fcly2DY.jpg

GINkVW0.jpg

hyYsosG.jpg

4sOIGjt.jpg

Hopefully the site will explode soon.. you can feel the tension over there getting stronger. People are getting sick of the culture.

nush

Gold Member
Hopefully the site will explode soon.. you can feel the tension over there getting stronger. People are getting sick of the culture.
Many of us predicted this back when pedo Era news broke. It won't be a single event that takes them down, just an accumulation of events. Enjoy the ride and see how agreeable they become too late as Ceriums investment looks like it's not going to pay out and they panic. Basically when the shit really hits the fan they be as open and nice as they were when the forum started but it will be too late an all but the most crazy people will hang around and white knight Era.

Peterthumpa

Fcly2DY.jpg

GINkVW0.jpg

hyYsosG.jpg

4sOIGjt.jpg
Mods awoke. First guy was just banned while calling out an user who said THQ’s behaviour was “orchestrated” by their director’s board. Astonishing.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned

Lol this is hilarious two people in love but the meta value of their identity politics is more important than their actually relationship

nush

Gold Member

Lol this is hilarious two people in love but the meta value of their identity politics is more important than their actually relationship
Sounds like that woman is *Shock Horror* transphobic.

Fox Mulder

Mental illness runs rampant over there...

re.jpg

I'm guessing that nothing Trump has done has even directly affected their lives. He hasn't rounded up the gays or trans. The country isn't burning and no new wars. No violent mobs in the streets besides Antifa.

They're just retards that can't get over an election. Something a large part of the population can't even bother to show up for.

i too am waiting for my next disposable dopamine release before i kill myself

Contemplating suicide? Here are the top 10 games you must play before doing the rope dance!
In this roundup, we pick 10 games with under ten hour campaigns, that are must plays. Because of their brevity, you'll be rotting before you know it.
In a hurry? Skip straight to number one.

Don't forget to subscribe

Last edited:

Do I even need to say anything? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

ERA is butthurt that THQN rebuked their standard plan:

1. Generate controversy about an developer on ERA/Twitter
2. Get game journo hacks to report on it as if it matters
3. Contact someone in HR (usually a friend of some journo/Twitter checkmark) at the organization to complain and force an apology and the punishment of the "bad people"
4. Use HR to hire in "diversity experts" e.g. Anita Sarkeesian/Bex/etc.
5. Use HR to gradually take over all non-programming aspects of development, because these people have no real skills and cannot code

They never got passed Step 3, so they have not been absolved through capitulation. They gave a lukewarm generic apology and just ignored them after that. The whole plan relies on the targets giving a shit about what ERA/Kotaku/Twitter/etc. have to say, and because THQN (and Warhorse/Vavra) did just fine without giving in that can lead to other companies ignoring them as well.

Last edited:

Revenile

The best part about it is that they did apologize. But since the guy didn’t get fired Era is not happy.
But then you have to ask the question, had they been fired, would that have been enough? I doubt it personally, then it would go to "How many of <insert minority or gender here> does your company employ? And so on. It's NEVER enough, even 3DR hasn't done enough, many posts are "Not good enough, not buying the game" despite the apology and the steps they mentioned they were taking to prevent that from happening in the future.

nush

Gold Member
The best part about it is that they did apologize. But since the guy didn’t get fired Era is not happy.
They are a bunch of Karen's asking to see the manager to get you fired.

Every appology they want must include someone being fired, and even then they still don't accept it.

There was a topic once where they were Reeing that someone that got fired through social justice (not by reee) actually was hired by another company! They really do expect people that get fired will be unemployable for the rest of thier lives and become homeless. But that is how much about how the world works they have no clue about becuse they don't leave thier bedrooms.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Both Pewdiepie and Joe Rogan, the biggest entities of their respective fields, are banned subjects on Era.

Is this official now? Its like Turkey or Russia or something. You are forbidden to talk about blablabla and you have to obey us otherwise you get banned.
I dont agree with a lot of people here but its a goddamn breath of fresh air to read all these different opinions.

JORMBO

Darkness no more

Michele

you.
Video game forum

I was gonna post it... Yes, those reading heard it right

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Climate experts just went down a notch in my book

Not sure why. It isn't like the scientist is going to ResetEra to converse. It was just a random member who is taking a bunch of questions from the forum and bringing it to the scientist. I doubt the Scientist even knows what ResetEra is or cares - they are focused on their job and educating people.

EDIT: Some of those questions though... oof. Fuckin' brain dead cunts over there. Barely a single worthwhile questions to ask a scientist. I can guarantee he was hoping for something a bit more... meaty than questions even an elementary schooler would think are too simplistic.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Video game forum
Just another reminder that NeoGAF was one of the top 5 referring websites to the Democratic National Convention home page back in 2016.

let's see if I have the timeline correct: political activism masquerades as some "gamers" who entered the hobby to occasionally chat about games while otherwise injecting you with their rhetoric. These "gamers" gain influence and continue to push political rhetoric, driving their audience in a particular ideological direction. Insiders and verified industry mouthpieces are accepted with open arms and put on a pedestal. They want to add validity to their identity as a "gamer" when their heart is set on changing gamers into ideologues like themselves.

And yet, they're the same people who warn how someone on YouTube or Facebook or [any opinion they don't like] is indoctrinating weak minds over the internet, therefore they must be deplatformed! This clears the fields for them to say what they want without challenge, artificially legitimizing their standpoints.

It's a cult. 🤷‍♀️

Not sure why. It isn't like the scientist is going to ResetEra to converse. It was just a random member who is taking a bunch of questions from the forum and bringing it to the scientist. I doubt the Scientist even knows what ResetEra is or cares - they are focused on their job and educating people.

EDIT: Some of those questions though... oof. Fuckin' brain dead cunts over there. Barely a single worthwhile questions to ask a scientist. I can guarantee he was hoping for something a bit more... meaty than questions even an elementary schooler would think are too simplistic.

Scientist to Era guy: You told me they would ask seirous questions! All I see are questions not relating to my profession.

Era guy: Please answer the questions or else I may get banned for fraud.

Also Scientist: My answer is get off that forum as it is making you ill.

Era guy's mind
sqabT6H.gif

The road to hell is paved with good intentions describes ERA perfectly these days no matter on what principles the forums was built upon it's all just hate and more hate now, i'm done with that place it's gone from my bookmarks forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom