• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Howdy alt right, misogynist pigs.Our sleeper agents are in place, ready to strike at any moment.You have banned a few, but there are many more (we have so many alts, you will never find us).Things will only intensify from now on.What started in October 2017, will soon be completed, which is to burn this shithole to the ground.You have been warned shower boy. #blitzkrieg #vernichtungsschlacht #burngaf

iGCE2V8.png

Howdy alt right, misogynist pigs.Our sleeper agents are in place, ready to strike at any moment.You have banned a few, but there are many more (we have so many alts, you will never find us).Things will only intensify from now on.What started in October 2017, will soon be completed, which is to burn this shithole to the ground.You have been warned shower boy. #blitzkrieg #vernichtungsschlacht #burngaf
Funny thing is he thinks
1) this place is alt right
2) we give a shit

I don't think many actually spend time here as they would realise it's not the case.

Lol@mod comments

Barnabot

Imagine being that much of a loser.

Aye, dead on there, Agent Limpwrist.
4ce.jpg

nush

Gold Member
What a 15 year old thinks is a really intimidating warning. But you just know this sad sack is well into his 20's. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Tesseract

Banned

giphy.gif

Mista

Banned
Hahahahahahahhaaaaaaaa what?! Those retards thinks this is some kind of war? It’s a fucking website, get a life.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shifty

Two whole posts before this one decided to blow its cover.

Such sleeper agent, much wow.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Is that you, blame space?

farmerboy

My old man let me watch Benny Hill when I was 10! God I miss those simpler times.

S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member
I for one say we find these sleeper agents and give their cheeks a damn good clapping.

Edit: the use of blitzkrieg seems a tad hypocritical when people like that call you a nazi for thinking only boys have a penis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening

rPq5IK1.jpg

Airola

Suddenly I got flashbacks of a time when this forum had people seriously claiming it might be racist to post funny gifs with black people in them. Like really, that actually was a real thing that really happened. A digital blackface they called it.
Nowadays all of them reside in Era and as sleeper agents here.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
clueless European makes poll asking people "what would be the reason for you to quit USA"

fireflame

If you live/lived in the USA, what would be the most important reason for you to quit USA? There are so many problems with USA that you become aware of when you read ERA, that I feel many people would move to Europe or Canada if they were given the same pay or better.

I think I would probably pick all the reasons mentioned in the poll, because each reason feels unacceptable for me as a European,, so if I had to deal with all the issues n USA, I would quickly be upset.
bolded by me. lol love that they reassured people, "don't worry, you will still make the same money you make now, possibly more! you won't have to sacrifice anything during this hypothetical move!"

these clowns spend half their time in fucking fairytale land

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Banned
giphy.gif

clueless European makes poll asking people "what would be the reason for you to quit USA"

bolded by me. lol love that they reassured people, "don't worry, you will still make the same money you make now, possibly more! you won't have to sacrifice anything during this hypothetical move!"

these clowns spend half their time in fucking fairytale land
Yeah, they don't seem to realize that earning $800 a week with a middle class job is almost an unheard concept in Europe. Like my mom works in Germany as a nurse and still makes maybe $2000 a month and that's pre tax....they seriously think that it's all "money from the trees" town in European countries...

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lot of galaxy brian idiots making dumbest takes of all time here
DragonSJG
This paradox actually helped fuel decolonization in Africa at the time and also Civil rights movements
Also, it's usually ignored by those who feel nostalgic about America during this time

But yeah,America and Canada were just as bad as Nazi Germany in how they treated minorities

:pie_thinking::pie_thinking::pie_thinking::pie_thinking::pie_thinking::pie_thinking:

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned

He may not be who I'm voting for, but he nailed this sentence completely.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
You sound like a Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom