• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fushitsusha

Banned
Howdy alt right, misogynist pigs.Our sleeper agents are in place, ready to strike at any moment.You have banned a few, but there are many more (we have so many alts, you will never find us).Things will only intensify from now on.What started in October 2017, will soon be completed, which is to burn this shithole to the ground.You have been warned shower boy. #blitzkrieg #vernichtungsschlacht #burngaf
:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_blowing_kiss:

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
It's typical for all websites in the summer months when people are vacationing and not on the web as much.
Alexa rankings are relative, aren't they? So if internet usage is down during summer months (which I don't necessarily think is true, but anyway...) then it would affect other sites, as you pointed out yourself ("it's typical for all websites...")

So their fall in ranking is still statistically relevant.

Whitecrow

Banned
Oh my, we've been victims of forum terrorism
Howdy alt right, misogynist pigs.Our sleeper agents are in place, ready to strike at any moment.You have banned a few, but there are many more (we have so many alts, you will never find us).Things will only intensify from now on.What started in October 2017, will soon be completed, which is to burn this shithole to the ground.You have been warned shower boy. #blitzkrieg #vernichtungsschlacht #burngaf
Internet Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

nush

Great troll topic.

screencap for Scopa Scopa

tCMtS0M.jpg

Wow, what a try-hard LARPer. "Our sleeper agents are in place" this is laughable. The mods and admins are a very small group, so we can rule them out, and if these "sleeper agents" came to be, what will happen? They'll be banned.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Great troll topic.

tCMtS0M.jpg
This looks like is the final stage of bargaining with the 2016 results.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
RE: its political landscape and breeding of its overall culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member

A textbook example of how nothing is ever good enough for these people. OP writes and posts a woke topic which is sure to score points with the user base... only it's not woke enough.

A microcosm of an entire ideology in one reply.

clueless European makes poll asking people "what would be the reason for you to quit USA"

bolded by me. lol love that they reassured people, "don't worry, you will still make the same money you make now, possibly more! you won't have to sacrifice anything during this hypothetical move!"

these clowns spend half their time in fucking fairytale land

Well I wouldn't want to live in modern America due to obsessive political correctness and cancel culture.

Bootyful

Banned
Great troll topic.

tCMtS0M.jpg
How did they know it was a troll thread? Nothing the OP posted made it obvious, so the only thing I can think of is that they browsed this thread.

Hi ResetEra mods, I'm a sleeper agent on your message board but you'll never find meeeeeee 👋

Last edited:

pramod

Banned
The mods there are able to sniff this kind of stuff out almost instantly. Basically any kind of "wrong take" or speech that goes against the echo chamber is easily sniffed out.

mortal

Gold Member
A textbook example of how nothing is ever good enough for these people. OP writes and posts a woke topic which is sure to score points with the user base... only it's not woke enough.

A microcosm of an entire ideology in one reply.
That's the oppression olympics for ya

Papa

Banned
Great troll topic.

tCMtS0M.jpg

Can we make Scopa Screen a thing

nush

How did they know it was a troll thread? Nothing the OP posted made it obvious, so the only thing I can think of is that they browsed this thread.

Hi ResetEra mods, I'm a sleeper agent on your message board but you'll never find meeeeeee 👋
Sub 100 post account, wrongthink topic. You've really got to powerboost your postcount on ree before you drop the trolls, that's how I avoid detection.

nush

NBK32kV.jpg

Blatant attempt to get some Ree forum charity drive going for his old cat. Doesn't have pet insurance and I think his vets marked him as a sucker to drain cash from also. Starts being an ass when called out for "Well, what did you expect adopting an old cat?".

nush

Why I'm not going to Star Wars Galaxy's Edge at Disney world (Even though I can't actually afford it)

FTfmbwW.jpg

becuse unless I can do full cosplay and play let's pretend Star Wars is real (As if a REEtards grasp on reality isnt already unstable enough) my immersion will be broken. Nobody want's to see you walking around cosplaying as the Rancor Keeper dude.

Bootyful

Banned
Why I'm not going to Star Wars Galaxy's Edge at Disney world (Even though I can't actually afford it)

FTfmbwW.jpg

becuse unless I can do full cosplay and play let's pretend Star Wars is real (As if a REEtards grasp on reality isnt already unstable enough) my immersion will be broken. Nobody want's to see you walking around cosplaying as the Rancor Keeper dude.
He probably walks around at home as Slave Leia because he thinks he's sexy, while in public lambasts the concept of Slave Leia.

Great troll topic.

tCMtS0M.jpg

This reads like a post-apocalyptic '80s movie about 1997.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
"She is an inspiration" by moderator Windrunner. Literally the first post I see in the Greta Thunberg threeead. Of course them being all for child exploitation is no surprise.

Last edited:

nush

"She is an inspiration" by moderator Windrunner. Literally the first post I see in the Greta Thunberg threeead. Of course them being all for child exploitation is no surprise.
I've not watched the videos but the pics and thumbnails scream both "Annoying stage school kid"and R/13or30.

Rien

Jelly Belly
That fire extinguisher thread. What the fuck is wrong with some people.

Was about to post this. WTF. It’s okay to harm smokers now?
Have I missed something? Is this an American thing? Does GAF hate smokers too? Or is this yet another hate movement on era

Rien

Jelly Belly
That fire extinguisher thread man.. havent seen a thread like that in a while. It’s funny to see how lots of people there are starting to notice how fake they really are. All these digital heroism, political justice and social justice debated but when you do something they dont like your allowed to be assaulted??

It’s like a bizarre experiment or something. Their getting worse by the day.

I'm glad most people are calling others out for clear insanity.
Yeah thank god for that. I see this more often on era. People are getting sick of it. And they are right

Last edited:

Bootyful

Banned

Looks like Kotaku is trying something new for clicks.

And lol I just noticed Era now had a gift bot like GAF does. Funny how it works that way.

GHG

And lol I just noticed Era now had a gift bot like GAF does. Funny how it works that way.

Hahaha now they will call for Kokatu to get banned.

giphy.gif

Bootyful

Banned
Hahaha now they will call for Kokatu to get banned.

giphy.gif
The really telling thing about that thread, is how so many people STILL clicked the link despite being told what was the content, and coming back and pretending to be disgusted. A blind man could see through their bullshit.

Helios

200.gif

UnNamed

Banned
Attacking Kotaku is something interesting, since the site is supposed to be the armed branch of Resetera.

I bet in this moment they probably pass the links for that material in their hidden discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom