• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowbrow

Banned

Imagine getting worked up over a cartoon calling being bisexual boring.

Wow the tweets. All these people live in a world made up of invented categories no wonder they're fucking crazy. They treat words as facts of the natural world. I really hope their insanity can be contained because i don't want to live surrounded by people caring for this nutcase nonsense.

Helios

Imagine getting worked up over a cartoon calling being bisexual boring.

Jesus Christ that twitter thread is mindblowing. People need a 5 page chart just so they can tell the difference between bi and pan after which someone goes "no, actually I'm X but for me it's different". After which everyone else comes into the thread and shits on that one person calling them transphobe because they don't want to date transgender people.
JAF1hYG.jpg

And than you look at the people commenting in that thread and it's people like this. I assume the "14" is their age. What the hell are you doing here?
dRLF88j.png

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
This is actually a crime and he should be arrested.

I cannot fathom what kind of monster you need to be in order to work in health care and harm the people you are caring for. This is how serial killers behave. Whoever this is, they are actually deranged and need to be arrested before they murder someone.

You'd be surprised.

I used to know an x-ray technician and everytime he had a non white patient he'd repeatedly mash the activation button to blast them with radiation.

Doczu

You'd be surprised.

I used to know an x-ray technician and everytime he had a non white patient he'd repeatedly mash the activation button to blast them with radiation.
Please.tell my this is just an edgy shit post.
If not, please tell me the dude most likely was edgy shit talking.
If not, please tell me you reported the mother fucker or at least mashed his face like a donkey konga.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
jesus fucking christ, is he unemployed or dead

Neither he transferred to a hospital closer to his hometown.

Please.tell my this is just an edgy shit post.
If not, please tell me the dude most likely was edgy shit talking.
If not, please tell me you reported the mother fucker or at least mashed his face like a donkey konga.

I didn't work at the hospital, but a friend of mine did and since the graveyard shift was quietish around 3 am I'd drive there and we'd all 3 smoke weed. I told him it was wrong but I never started a physical confrontation.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Banned

I didn't work at the hospital, but a friend of mine did and since the graveyard shift was quietish around 3 am I'd drive there and we all 3 smoked weed. I told him it was wrong but I never started a physical confrontation.
When was this? You should have probably let the hospital where he works know in case the guy is really doing that. He's putting peoples lives in danger.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

I didn't work at the hospital, but a friend of mine did and since the graveyard shift was quietish around 3 am I'd drive there and we'd all 3 smoke weed. I told him it was wrong but I never started a physical confrontation.

Just what I would want if I were in the hospital, people working under the influence /s

The fact that you continued to do this even after realizing it was wrong, the fact that you didn't notify his bosses - you are just as culpable as he is.

Last edited:

Doczu

The beating part of my post shouldn't be taken seriously... Well man, i would smack him like a pimp at least, cause this guy is giving free lotery tickets for cancer to these people.
This is beyond anything i habe ever heard...

I remember a local nurse in my Hospital (5th Worst Hospital in the UK btw), used Insulin on patients to kill them.

He was eventually arrested, but I was shocked at they got away with killing 5 people before they were caught!

I wonder if he was ever screened to be allowed to work in the UK because he was an Immigrant from the Philippines.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
that Big Mouth thread is pretty amazing. openly calling for getting rid of "Pan" and "Bi" as terminology. the absurdity of clinging to binaries that you claim don't exist is making the sex positive movement imploding on itself. like watching a snake swallow itself in real time.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
When was this? You should have probably let the hospital where he works know in case the guy is really doing that. He's putting peoples lives in danger.

Just what I would want if I were in the hospital, people working under the influence /s

The fact that you continued to do this even after realizing it was wrong, the fact that you didn't notify his bosses - you are just as culpable as he is.

I didn't buy weed for him nor enable him. I went there to smoke with my friend who had a pretty low level job that consisted on getting people from their beds to a wheelchair rolling them to wherever they had to go, then roll them back to their bed. It was a soul crushing job that was destroying his back and he was in constant pain so he smoked. I never believed weed would impair him at all and in fact it actually helped him make it through the night. The other guy knew my friend and joined us on his own will.

Moreover, if this would've been reported to the hospital, my friend, who was my best friend then and still is 12 years later, he would've been fired as well. He was also smoking weed and the transporters would wait inside the x-ray cabin so they'd know what was going on. Since it was his job on the line, it was his decision to report or not. I told the guy what I thought about what he was doing.

Don't go pushing guilt trips on people, this is not reeera. Unless you've lived a sheltered live I bet you've been put in situations where you had to chose to do the right thing no matter the consecuences and chose not to do it. You've ever seen a guy take off in his car after drinking alcohol? did you call the cops on him?

The beating part of my post shouldn't be taken seriously... Well man, i would smack him like a pimp at least, cause this guy is giving free lotery tickets for cancer to these people.
This is beyond anything i habe ever heard...

Hospital life is stupid crazy. But yeah, on the fucked-up scale this is quite fucking high.

Last edited:
Anyone who has an account there should make a thread and call them out for that. That's garbage

OT but fellow Hoosier I see. (I live in Carmel)

How ResetERA hasn't imploded from pedophilia or some sort of controversy like that still boggles my mind. It took only a year after the election for all the nutjobs to go to RE after the controversy, can you guys just implode already?

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I didn't buy weed for him nor enable him. I went there to smoke with my friend who had a pretty low level job that consisted on getting people from their beds to a wheelchair rolling them to wherever they had to go, then roll them back to their bed. It was a soul crushing job that was destroying his back and he was in constant pain so he smoked. I never believed weed would impair him at all and in fact it actually helped him make it through the night. The other guy knew my friend and joined us on his own will.

Moreover, if this would've been reported to the hospital, my friend, who was my best friend then and still is 12 years later, he would've been fired as well. He was also smoking weed and the transporters would wait inside the x-ray cabin so they'd know what was going on. Since it was his job on the line, it was his decision to report or not. I told the guy what I thought about what he was doing.

Don't go pushing guilt trips on people, this is not reeera. Unless you've lived a sheltered live I bet you've been put in situations where you had to chose to do the right thing no matter the consecuences and chose not to do it. You've ever seen a guy take off in his car after drinking alcohol? did you call the cops on him?

Every single time. I am not going to let some self-centered ass injure innocent people.

I don't particularly care if his job is "soul-crushing" or if his back was in pain. Unless it was medically prescribed, he was working under the influence and is a danger to the people within that hospital. I also don't care if that person is your friend. If I knew my friend was doing something like that, I would have him reported in an instant. Hell, that isn't even a hypothetical, I have actually done just that! Mind you, it wasn't in a hospital, but in a chemistry lab while he was working with very dangerous chemicals. Not worth the risk.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Every single time. I am not going to let some self-centered ass injure innocent people.

I don't particularly care if his job is "soul-crushing" or if his back was in pain. Unless it was medically prescribed, he was working under the influence and is a danger to the people within that hospital. I also don't care if that person is your friend. If I knew my friend was doing something like that, I would have him reported in an instant. Hell, that isn't even a hypothetical, I have actually done just that! Mind you, it wasn't in a hospital, but in a chemistry lab while he was working with very dangerous chemicals. Not worth the risk.

He worked there 18 years, never caused an accident nor injury, as expected. He was pushing wheelchairs, not handling vats of acid.

So I think I made the right call.

nush

Gold Member
How ResetERA hasn't imploded from pedophilia or some sort of controversy like that still boggles my mind. It took only a year after the election for all the nutjobs to go to RE after the controversy, can you guys just implode already?
The slow implosion is so much more entertaining. As they ban more and more normies and the concentration of the alphabet crew becomes higher the grade A lack of self awareness insanity is currently the greatest rubber necking at a car crash on the internet. They will die a death of a thousand cuts, sit back, be patient and enjoy the ride from the safety of the GAF bunker.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Irrelevant. He willingly put himself in a situation where he was more likely to cause accidents, and that is completely unacceptable.

Except that none happened so that's very relevant. Because in his job there were no opportunities for it to happen. You're talking hypotheticals. So not only it was acceptable, it was the right thing to do.

And frankly I'm getting annoyed that you're all taking turns taking pot shots at me and my friend. I explained a story about medical malpractice, if you wanna posture about how virtuous you are you can post on reeera.

And since I'd rather not deal with trolls, I'll put you both on ignore. You can go peddle your holier than thou to someone else.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Except that none happened so that's very relevant. Because in his job there were no opportunities for it to happen. You're talking hypotheticals. So not only it was acceptable, it was the right thing to do.

And frankly I'm getting annoyed that you're all taking turns taking pot shots at me and my friend. I explained a story about medical malpractice, if you wanna posture about how virtuous you are you can post on reeera.

And since I'd rather not deal with trolls, I'll put you both on ignore. You can go peddle your holier than thou to someone else.

"I am getting called out rightfully for my ignorance and actions, but instead of admitting fault I will run and create a safe space where I am never challenged." - Bitmap Frogs, 2019

Also neither of us are being "holier than thou". We just take responsibility for our actions and don't want to see innocent people hurt because of selfish, self-centered folk. You can make all the excuses you want, but that doesn't change the fact that you are culpable.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
"I am getting called out rightfully for my ignorance and actions, but instead of admitting fault I will run and create a safe space where I am never challenged." - Bitmap Frogs, 2019

Also neither of us are being "holier than thou". We just take responsibility for our actions and don't want to see innocent people hurt because of selfish, self-centered folk. You can make all the excuses you want, but that doesn't change the fact that you are culpable.
You just don't understand bro... Like dude like totes like the weed maaaaaaaaaaannnnn he need it man. Like the job was like not good dude. It suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked but like his mom like wouldn't like let him sit on the couch no more and smoke weed all day so he hadda get a job dude.

Put me on ignore too and I'll ignore you back. Have your little weedhead safe space with your deadbeat friend. Toke up fam. Life is so hard :(

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
You just don't understand bro... Like dude like totes like the weed maaaaaaaaaaannnnn he need it man. Like the job was like not good dude. It suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked but like his mom like wouldn't like let him sit on the couch no more and smoke weed all day so he hadda get a job dude.

Put me on ignore too and I'll ignore you back. Have your little weedhead safe space with your deadbeat friend. Toke up fam. Life is so hard :(

Thanks for the laugh mate, I needed that today.

pel1300

Honest question:

Have any of you found another forum that is equal or worse than ERA?

How often do you encounter an SJW in real life?

I have only met one actual SJW who behaved like a walking talking Vox article. He kept complaining about his white privilege. He ended up being the social outcast of the community.

This is actually a crime and he should be arrested.

I cannot fathom what kind of monster you need to be in order to work in health care and harm the people you are caring for. This is how serial killers behave. Whoever this is, they are actually deranged and need to be arrested before they murder someone.

That's some horror film level shit. I hope that person isn't still working in healthcare.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Time for a new boycott. Hobbes “Incident Manager“

I don’t agree with what Blizzard did but I’m not going to delete my Blizzard account over it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom