• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2009 MLB Season Thread of the Inaugural CitiField September Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
WOW

I AM FUCK OWNED

I AM FUCKKKK OWNED WITH THE ARGUING

ARGUING WINS

CHURCH IN THE DOGHOUSE

MANUEL JUST COMPLETELY GAVE HIM THE COLD SHOULDER

LMFAO

NewLib

Banned
Jesus Christ if you knew you missed the base (YOU HAVE TO KNOW) why not just turn around and go back to third. Why take the chance?

Y2Kev

DAWGHAUS
DAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUSDAWGHAUS

I'm turning my Photoshop on right now...

I am Photoshopping Randy Orton kicking Ryan Church in the head...

BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY FUCKING WAY I CAN SEE CHURCH BEING THAT STUPID AS TO MISS THE FUCKING BAG.

now a 4-pitch walk. Just get the rest of Legacy to finish the job.

Y2Kev

Ryan church getting the concussion last year allowed him to HEAR VOICES IN HIS HEAD

THEY TALK TO HIM...

RBH

Speaking of Andruw Jones, I just found out today that he's actually playing decently in Texas:

hvqmc8.jpg

HE'S HITTING ABOVE .200! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!

The Frankman said:
I'm turning my Photoshop on right now...

I am Photoshopping Randy Orton kicking Ryan Church in the head...

BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY FUCKING WAY I CAN SEE CHURCH BEING THAT STUPID AS TO MISS THE FUCKING BAG.

now a 4-pitch walk. Just get the rest of Legacy to finish the job.

Y2Kev said:
Ryan church getting the concussion last year allowed him to HEAR VOICES IN HIS HEAD

THEY TALK TO HIM...
:lol :lol

OH

MY

GOD

Why is Beltran ranging that far over? Pagan isn't a sucky OF!!! He can catch A FUCKING BALL!! And why is Pagan not yielding?? Keystone cops.

NewLib

Banned
This proves that David Wright isnt the type of leader needed for the Mets to be a good team.

Kobe would rape Church in the shower for that shit and make Beltran watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom