• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty ®: Black Ops 4 — This is Blackout.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Battle on land, air, and sea to be the last one standing. Drop into Call of Duty’s biggest map ever in an all-new Battle Royale mode, playable in Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 on October 12, 2018.

Last edited:
Hoping mine arrives today as it shipped yesterday. I did, however, read that we won't be able to play until the day of release, regardless? Something to do with a day one patch.

Hoping mine arrives today as it shipped yesterday. I did, however, read that we won't be able to play until the day of release, regardless? Something to do with a day one patch.

Nope, the servers are already online. So if you have an early copy, you just need to download the day one patch and you can start playing now.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Heads up if you're in the UK, GAME are selling this thing today due to the patch.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Nope, the servers are already online. So if you have an early copy, you just need to download the day one patch and you can start playing now.

So physical owners can play it but digital owners can’t? What the hell.

So physical owners can play it but digital owners can’t? What the hell.

That's how the cookie crumbles I guess. But you can start playing at midnight, so that's something.

I just got my copy earlier. As soon as the patch is downloaded I'm on the game.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
That's how the cookie crumbles I guess. But you can start playing at midnight, so that's something.

I just got my copy earlier. As soon as the patch is downloaded I'm on the game.
Still wrong though. Either everyone should be able or none.

I’m sleeping at midnight got an exam so there’s that.

Still wrong though. Either everyone should be able or none.

I’m sleeping at midnight got an exam so there’s that.

Not arguing with you, but the majority of people aren't going to be getting early copies. The few people who got early copies either have connections to stores that broke street date or bought it for ridiculous prices on ebay. I only got my copy a day early because online retailers ship the game generally two days before release to make sure customers get the game at least on release day, as postage here in the UK takes 1-2 days. I just got lucky with the post and the game arrived a day early. Sometimes I even get games a day late. I don't think being able to play a game 24 hours early or late makes that big of a difference.

Not arguing with you, but the majority of people aren't going to be getting early copies. The few people who got early copies either have connections to stores that broke street date or bought it for ridiculous prices on ebay. I only got my copy a day early because online retailers ship the game generally two days before release to make sure customers get the game at least on release day, as postage here in the UK takes 1-2 days. I just got lucky with the post and the game arrived a day early. Sometimes I even get games a day late. I don't think being able to play a game 24 hours early or late makes that big of a difference.
Well most stores do 9pm release, so today you can get it at 9

Texas Pride

Banned
Anyone still playing this? We need a reliable 4th for Blackout on ps4 if anyone is interested? Hit me on PSN xXI COPEN IXx

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
i hate myself for paying $60 for this trash

modern warfare 2 was the last duty i played and by the gods, it's still a much better game

Last edited:
Top Bottom