Official Democrat 2020 Primary thread: Candidates, Statistics, and Overview [updated regularly.]

Jun 6, 2015
Here are the 12 main candidates that have ANNOUNCED runs that have at least more than 1% on polls in at least 4 polls from 4 different states. These are the candidates so fa,r that you will likely be seeing at the first debate. These 12 are running for the 2020 Democratic Primary nomination.

Below are some further details as well as the names of the candidates who have pushed out their announcements:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Names from Left to right:

• Elizabeth Warren
  • Amy Klobuchar
  • Kamala Harris
  • Kristen Gillibrand
  • Marianne Williamson
  • Andrew Yang
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • John Delaney
  • Julian Castro
  • Pete Buttigeig
  • Cory Booker
  • Michael Arth

Progressive-Diversity-Inclusiveness spectrum statistics:

-6 Womens
-6 mens
-2 Black Americans
-1 Indian
-2 Hispanics
-1 Asian
-1 LGBT
-2 Bald guys
-7 candidates with more than $1 million in "spare" cash.
-12 total candidates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More are considering so we may have as many as 14 minimum or 20 maximum before the date of the first debate. It is already expected that the debates will take a note from the 2016 GOP primary and split the candidates in two different debates based on their polling percentages. Otherwise known as the "kids table" for those that poll in lower numbers.

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
The only person out of this group that I would consider voting for is Tulsi Gabbard. I would vote Trump against Booker (he is the Ted Cruz of the Democrats) and Gillibrand (I will never forgive what she did to Franken), and I really don't trust Harris. Warren is dead on arrival, though I like her. Everyone else I am pretty meh about.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2014
USA
Klobuchar, Harris, Gillibrand, and Booker have no business anywhere remotely near a Presidential primary and the fact they are is a testament to how much our politics has decayed and how thin the Democratic bench is heading into this election.

Like Cybrwzrd posted,the only one I could see myself voting for is Gabbard, although I would love for Bernie and Biden to make their cases. 10-15 years ago, I would have been all about Warren, but we just don't live in that world anymore.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
Tutsi and Yang so far seems to be best candidates. I know someone posted above sam interview with Yang and here is Rogan interview as well. Dude is legit, he has radical ideas but near direct future will be radical and something must be done about it.