• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

Dirtbag

I love E3. Killzone kids are freaking out right now..... what a great start already.

And I agree, G4 better not screw this up.. I'm pumped I get to watch this from the couch, with no bufferin'.

I'm thinking Dominoe's, 12pack coors light, Dorrito's spicy nacho...

ant1532

Banned
WulleWulle said:
Delplayingdreamcast.jpg

opt_del_look_small.jpg

opt_del_perform_small.jpg

CPaladino said:
Birdie, your check is in your top right hand drawer since you were out of the office yesterday.

Oh, uh, heh, what, heh, whatever do you mean, Clark? Is your name Clark? What does the C stand for? I forget because, naturally I don't know you or coach your son's little league team.

MCD

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
If Rare gives me a Banjo 3 with A WONDERFUL ART DESIGN, then I'll buy 100% a Xbox360. Make it happen, Rareware !!!!!!
Rare's problem of late isn't the art design. It's the game design. Viva Pinata looked beautiful. But the rediculous amount of menus, horrible button assignment and annoying game-interupting menus killed it.

For Banjo all that needs to happen is brilliant level design.

Bo130

Is this new?

NAMCO BANDAI Games Brings Ace Combat® 6: Fires Of LiberationTM Home For E3

The Upcoming Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation Will Debut its First Free Downloadable Demo on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace During Microsoft's "E3: Bringing it Home" Experience This Week

SANTA CLARA, Calif. - July 10, 2007 - Leading video games publisher and developer NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. announced today that they will be releasing a free playable demo of Ace Combat® 6: Fires of LiberationTM this week on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360TM video game and entertainment system from Microsoft as part of Microsoft's "E3: Bringing it Home" Experience. Ace Combat fans will now be able to feel the excitement of E3 and the intensity of Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation from their own living room, as the first demo in the flight-action series launches this week. For those gamers lucky enough to be at the E3 Media and Business Summit this year, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation will also be on full display, as it's being shown at both Microsoft's and Namco Bandai's booths on the E3 show floor.

ant1532

Banned
Maxwell House said:
Isn't Linkin Park rumored to be behind the Halo 3 theme song? Maybe they will be on stage playing it live tonight.
What. Please tell me your joking. There's only one person I want to be behind theHalo 3 theme.

Post the picture.

man I cant wait for this shit to start!!

SERVER TO BUSY!!!

OMG it has started

MODS please deactivate everything else that we dont need on this forum, we should only be able to POST and watch photos

ant1532

Banned
robertsan21 said:
man I cant wait for this shit to start!!

SERVER TO BUSY!!!

OMG it has started

MODS please deactivate everything else that we dont need on this forum, we should only be able to POST and watch photos
Hell yes.

MirageDwarf said:
reputation_neg.gif
GhaleonEB
Xbox MVP (lapdog) and NeoGAF's ambassador to MS

What the **** GhaleonEB did? Why is he in red?

Click his tag. Can't believe someone did that to him :lol Hopefully it's just a joke moving him to the red square.

traveler

Not Wario
Bo130 said:
Is this new?

Do we have an official thread for all the "Bringing it Home" demoes and videos that are coming out yet? If not, we could use one.

(And, yes mods, kill the avatars.)

McDragon said:

GreekWolf

After trying to access this page repeatedly, I've decided that the server is a little too busy at the moment.

I'll probably try again later.

GhaleonEB

KachoMakura said:
Click his tag. Can't believe someone did that to him :lol Hopefully it's just a joke moving him to the red square.
Not a joke. Apparantly, I should start looking for proxies ever thout I have

1) Never trolled other systems
2) Adhere to the ToS
3) Stay positive to the point where I'm mocked for it
4) Igonore trolls

I do however call out the mods on occasion for their blatant double-standards, which is why I had my tag updated twice - one to add "lapdog" and the next for the link. And the link is to a post commenting on a blantantly stupid thread title change.

Apparantly, that's cause for bannings.

I'll stop now. I'm actually flattered that they spend so much time working my tag over. :lol

TheDuce22

Banned
GhaleonEB said:

2) Adhere to the ToS
4) Igonore trolls

I do however call out the mods on occasion for their blatant double-standards, which is why I had my tag updated twice - one to add "lapdog" and the next for the link. And the link is to a post commenting on a blantantly stupid thread title change.

I'll stop now. I'm actually flattered that they spend so much time working my tag over. :lol

I think the other thing is Sony fanboys tend to spam mods with accusations of trolling, rather than debate anything. Some of those dudes are ****ing insane.

You are like the SonyCowboy(who was made a mod) and the Gofreak of the Xbox platform, not a bad thing. I hope it's all just a joke.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
its a red square. i wouldnt let it get to you :lol

i'm a fallen xbot

GhaleonEB

KachoMakura said:
You are like the SonyCowboy(who was made a mod) and the Gofreak of the Xbox platform, not a bad thing. I hope it's all just a joke.
Not a joke. I went from positive ten "rep points" to negative ten for that post (a swing of twenty). Which most people agreed with.

AZ Greg

TheDuce22 said:
I think the other thing is Sony fanboys tend to spam mods with accusations of trolling, rather than debate anything. Some of those dudes are ****ing insane.

Seriously. I don't think I have ever seen an "official" thread for a game with links to the moderators like that Killzone 2 thread had. :lol

GreekWolf

KachoMakura said:
I hope so as well. You have joke characters like tjhooker with a free pass to troll at every opportunity, with nary a slap on the wrist, but someone like Ghaleon who actually offers something constructive to the board has a bullseye on his chest. Craziness, I tells ya.

KachoMakura said:
How in the hell that single post cause a red flag? That's an insult to his post history. Seriously after being active for so many years in most non-trolling way he definitely deserves better.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
GhaleonEB said:

2) Adhere to the ToS
4) Igonore trolls

Hi there people clicking on my tag. Apparantly pointing out hyperbole constitutes being a lapdog. :p

lol that's seriously funny dude!

traveler

Not Wario
Maybe I'm doing the unthinkable and mentioning the elephant in the room, but is this community heavily composed of White Japanophiles? I don't mean any offense by that, I'm just curious. In the few months I've been here, I've seen plenty of things happen along the lines of what has happened to Ghaleon, but I never really thought about till his little rant there.

TheDuce22

Banned
MirageDwarf said:
How in the hell that single post cause a red flag? That's an insult to his post history. Seriously after being active for so many years in most non-trolling way he definitely deserves better.

Well if bishoptl disagrees with you, you are ****ed. Its as simple as that. We need an MS equivalent of him. :lol

Top Bottom