• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fable Troll Thread

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Channel your hatred, but do so in a safe environment (so that you don't end up like KobunHeat...). I'll get the ball rolling:

Peter Molyneux? Can you say "Black & White?" Oh, well, maybe he'll be lucky and once again reviewers will only play his game for 2 hours before giving it a 90%.

A 9 hour RPG, after how many years of development? And, hell, the engine's being reused from B&W, right?

They definitely spent their time wisely by implementing "fart" commands and crossdressing to stir up the townsfolk. How's that for immersion?

Gotta love the art direction and technical prowess. Is this a Nintendo game on the Dreamcast?

Ok, now fire away.

i know nothing about this game. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I didn't even know it was a Molyneux.

But its on xbox so i bet it sucks

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
"Sandbox gameplay"? Only sandboxes where I live have used up condoms and shards of glass in them. Is that what Molyneux wants for us?

Though I never played Black & White, this could be as disappointing as Doom 3, Brute Force, Steel Battalion LoC, and TWW combined. :( Shouldn't have let you forumers hype me.

Insertia

I honestly don't believe Fable would recieve half as much backlash as it has if it weren't for IGN.Xbox's 12 page jizzfest over it.

I may not know much about this game, but I do know that you cannot play as a black man or a soft pouting strumpet.

Fable=Lose

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Killkernal said:
I may not know much about this game, but I do know that you cannot play as a black man or a soft pouting strumpet.

Fable=Lose
Yeah! Xbox? More like RACISTBOX or HOMOPHOBOX

Solid

Molyneux knows nothing about games. He should sell cars or something.

Oh, and Fable sucks!!!

This is funny, we should do this more often.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
fable
n.

1. A usually short narrative making an edifying or cautionary point and often employing as characters animals that speak and act like humans.

2. A story about legendary persons (Molyneux) and exploits.

3. A falsehood; a lie.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mama Smurf said:
fable
n.

1. A usually short narrative making an edifying or cautionary point and often employing as characters animals that speak and act like humans.

2. A story about legendary persons (Molyneux) and exploits.

3. A falsehood; a lie.

:lol :lol :lol

Winner.

skip

agreed, but you need to chum the thread with manufactured praise, so that there's something to actually troll. otherwise, they'll all flock to the main thread(s).

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
agreed, but you need to chum the thread with manufactured praise, so that there's something to actually troll. otherwise, they'll all flock to the main thread(s).

Well, 4 people were banned tonight for trolling Fable threads, so that may be one reason to bring it here ;b

Matlock

Banned
EviLore said:
Well, 4 people were banned tonight for trolling Fable threads, so that may be one reason to bring it here ;b

Free WarPig*!

*with every copy of "We Sold Our Soul For Rock and Roll."

Matlock said:
Free WarPig*!

*with every copy of "We Sold Our Soul For Rock and Roll."

That guy has completely gone off of the deep end. I think he started to think he's teh shite.

I think that of all people that use signatures on each and every single friggen post, though. DFS my butt.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
sonycowboy said:
I think that of all people that use signatures on each and every single friggen post, though. DFS my butt.

Indeed. Who was that guy who used to write lurking lurking lurking after each post (or whatever it was)? Drove me fucking mad.

Top Bottom