• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fable Troll Thread

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
it's not even as long as pikmin 2 doods. AND PIKMINS DISK IS SMALLER.

Ripoff and a waste of some plastic stuff.

firex

I share the confusion of FoneBone and the elation of everyone else over Kobun's banning.

Oh yeah, and Molyneux is a girly man, and I heard he got slapped around by a drag queen with a rubber dildo... and liked it.

Gantz

Banned
Serioulsy how hard is it to have more character creation options in Fable? I'm sick of playing white lead characters.

From the limited edition Fable preview disc I saw, the game looks like it's going to have a lot of camera issues.

JayFro

Banned
]
fable_lg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow......

Even Xdudes join in on the bashing.

Both Kobun and WarPig are about a hundred times more interesting to read than anyone cheering their absence in this thread.

Also, Fable was dumbed down for the Xbox crowd. That's why they cut all those features.

firex

Kobun isn't interesting to read at all IMO, but WarPig isn't so bad. Neither of them sucks as much as Fable does, though!

I look forward to more official troll threads in the future. Metroid Prime: Echoes, Metal Gear Solid 3, and Final Fantasy XII are the ones I live to troll for.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
CrimsonSkies said:
I look forward to more official troll threads in the future. Metroid Prime: Echoes, Metal Gear Solid 3, and Final Fantasy XII are the ones I live to troll for.

I have a feeling they won't live up to this one.

It's too bad Fable is one of the few titles that Xbox fans can truly look forward to, and it's already proven to be a piece of ass. I could rattle off a list of main problems but hey, I think this troll is good enough.

CrimsonSkies said:
The only problem is those are GOOD games. Except for FFXII. And MGS3. Yes. +2 in one post; moving on to the next round.

I can hardly wait for IGNXbox's Fable overrated review. I mean, after a 12 -page preview, Hil would end as buffon if he gives it anything lower than a 9.5

AniHawk

CrimsonSkies said:

What? You troll?

Mrbob

Hah! Lets see Rodriguez get back online for another game! Can Rodriguez win two in a row? Or will he tuck his tail between he legs like a scared littla biatch and hide?

After Blinx, Brute Force, Sudeki, etc., how on EARTH could any Xbot be surpised by an "AAA"-game underperforming? DISAPPOINTMENT IS A WAY OF LIFE.

IJoel

JackFrost2012 said:
After Blinx, Brute Force, Sudeki, etc., how on EARTH could any Xbot be surpised by an "AAA"-game underperforming? DISAPPOINTMENT IS A WAY OF LIFE.

BAN HIM!

This is Fable's troll thread, and it should be just that!

Man, some people just bite the hands that feed them.

:p

nubbe

Considering the time they spent on it you’d thing there would be more content and not so much bullshit… I mean… You can basically do everything in Fallout already and Fallout has much, much more playtime.

Makura

I try to avoid trolling, but I really think the character designer at Molynuex's place needs to be replaced. The Fable and B.C. models make me nauseous.

ElyrionX

Goddamn, I think I'm going to cancel my preorder after going through that IGN review. The reviewer was so obviously trying to make the game sound good despite all its inherent flaws. My bullshit meter kept tingling while I was reading that review especially when I got to the final scores section.........

ferricide

Makura said:
I try to avoid trolling, but I really think the character designer at Molynuex's place needs to be replaced. The Fable and B.C. models make me nauseous.
BC's art is grotesque, but i actually thought the fable stuff was enjoyable and added to the mood. the game has very good mood.

er, i mean, SHOULD REPLACE WITH TEH ANIME I HATE WESTERN ART

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
In closing, we here at HaveTheirCakeAndEatItToo.com would like to point out a few things. Obviously, the graphics have taken a hit from those awe inspiring first looks. And sure, the story is nothing in the epic nature we demand from RPGs. And yeah, some gamers will be disappointed with how quickly you can complete this quest. And hell, the challenge just isn't there at times. Fine, alright, come over here and listen closely. Just between you and me... we can't help but notice the game has sacrificed a hell of a lot to finally make it out after 4 years of production. But you know what? We're going to give it a 9+ anyway. We're not going to sift through thousands of death threat emails from teens who have their life-support systems plugged into high Gamerankings scores. And we certainly aren't going to give an 8 to something we've gushed about in 12-page previews. So, what we've done, if you notice, is covered our ass in the actual text of the review, while inflating the scores for the rabid fanbase! It's not like they'll read this shit. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

Score: 9.somethingerotheryoudecide

Can't wait to play this puppy!

In closing, we here at HaveTheirCakeAndEatItToo.com would like to point out a few things. Obviously, the graphics have taken a hit from those awe inspiring first looks. And sure, the story is nothing in the epic nature we demand from RPGs. And yeah, some gamers will be disappointed with how quickly you can complete this quest. And hell, the challenge just isn't there at times. Fine, alright, come over here and listen closely. Just between you and me... we can't help but notice the game has sacrificed a hell of a lot to finally make it out after 4 years of production. But you know what? We're going to give it a 9+ anyway. We're not going to sift through thousands of death threat emails from teens who have their life-support systems plugged into high Gamerankings scores. And we certainly aren't going to give an 8 to something we've gushed about in 12-page previews. So, what we've done, if you notice, is covered our ass in the actual text of the review, while inflating the scores for the rabid fanbase! It's not like they'll read this shit. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

Score: 9.somethingerotheryoudecide

LOL! :)

Top Bottom