• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL Gamecube Controller Adapter Announced For Wii U!

Anth0ny

gceusfh.png

msxh0bj1sch0easlydrst5ufu.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMQySEjyCUw&feature=youtu.be

is this the real life

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
wow and I bought that mayflash one like a scrub. Oh well, awesome. Gamecube controller lives on.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Shocking, absolutely shocking. Nintendo is something else man. You really can't predict what they'll do.

YES.

As I got to the end of the video I was like WTF, why wasn't this mentioned in the other thread? This is way more important news!

YES.

If only the GameCube games could work on Wii U this could make me buy one, all the library of Wii-Wii U and GC together will be amazing without count the virtual machine :D

LQX

If they are going to "officially" make something like that I don't see why they did not include functionality it for all past Nintendo controllers. It makes sense seeing as how eShop has games going back to the NES days. I so want to use a N64 and Super Nintendo controller again.

Why not just release a Gamecube style controller for Wii U? Do people still have controllers from 13 years ago in optimal shape?

Edit: Nevermind. Nice to have options!

Laieon

Awesome. I'm a bit disappointed to see that they're going the "items off" route for the latter part of the tournament though, items are the best way to play.

Top Bottom