• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official House Trump Articles Of Impeachment Vote Thread 2019.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Remember when CNN had to change their headline in real time. Remember when the media said the Horowitz report exonerated the FBI.

Why should Trump throw the Dems any bones and let the media and Dems spin it to fit their narrative. We already had Sodlond say that trump said "no quid pro quo, I want nothing" yet thats still not enough. If anyone else testified the Dems would 1-create process crime traps, and 2-spin anything slightly negative and ignore anything positive. And seeing the actual articles it didn't matter a damn what anyone said the Dems were pushing this through. If Trump said he ordered ketchup on his burger and they found mustard they would impeach him for that.

Lets keep in mind that they said from day 1 of his term that they would impeach him. They hinged everything on Mueller, who hinged everything on the Russian hoax. Now we know the FBI doctored evidence and used a POS dossier. And then Mueller, I mean Weismann hired the dirty spooks on his team including Strozk, Page, and Clinesmith the F'n lawyer who altered an email to defraud the FISA courts. Muellers sham couldn't produce the goods so within no time they cooked up the Ukraine scam.

So weak that all they could come up with is some vague "abuse of power" and obstruction of congress which isn't really a crime since congress never went to the courts to enforce their subpeonas. But Schiffty did use his powers to violate the civil liberties of private citizens and attack his political opponents, but its all good cuz Orange Man Bad.

Dems day is over. They controlled the House and could of done whatever they wanted. They wanted witness's follow the rules and go to the courts and get em. If Dems are so sure of the crimes comitted by Trump then it would be a slam dunk. They wanted the OPTICS of impeachment to fool idiots to think Trump is "FIRED" now and HRC can take her rightful place as emperor of the USA. And now the House thinks that it can control the Senate. Let me guess the Senate is corrupt and should be gotten rid of along with the electoral college and borders as well.

House has over stepped their bounds and are continueing to try and do so by setting the rules of the trial in the Senate. Nancy, Shciffty and Nadler want to continue to abuse their power and pretend that they can control the Senate as well.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
small pointless gestures that mean nothing. the real issue is the westbank and golan heights and israel will demolish anyone that talks about a peace plan.
Um those are huge gestures. Jerusalem as Israel capital is massive.

Any ways not going to side track this thread about your crazy Israel conspiracy theories. But saying that AIPAC would want the most Israeli friendly president impeached is one of the stupidest things digitally encrypted.

It would be more believable that the NAACP conspired to get Trump impeached then AIPAC.

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
Um those are huge gestures. Jerusalem as Israel capital is massive.

Any ways not going to side track this thread about your crazy Israel conspiracy theories. But saying that AIPAC would want the most Israeli friendly president impeached is one of the stupidest things digitally encrypted.

It would be more believable that the NAACP conspired to get Trump impeached then AIPAC.
he's not. his refusal to fund the jihadis in syria means israel will never annex golan heights. this is far more important that moving some stupid embassy. infact it was their consolation prize. forcing the israelis to negotiate the WB is one of their other red lines something they do not want to do.
wake up. there is only 1 bipartisan lobby group in the USA and thats AIPAC. the fact that they even got reps to join in shows that.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
he's not. his refusal to fund the jihadis in syria means israel will never annex golan heights. this is far more important that moving some stupid embassy. infact it was their consolation prize. forcing the israelis to negotiate the WB is one of their other red lines something they do not want to do.
wake up. there is only 1 bipartisan lobby group in the USA and thats AIPAC. the fact that they even got reps to join in shows that.
Israel annexed the Golan and Trump recognized it WTF are you talking about? And Syria has more to do with Russia than the USA.

I am sure most Israeli's prefer Jerusalem being the undivided capital over the Golan, its not a consolation its the main prize.

And Israel has negotiated on the WB multiple times its not some red line. Stop reading your Iranian propaganda LOL. And so far Trump hasn't forced anything, and his big plan was an economic plan. Meanwhile the WH has said settlements aren't illegal and have signaled that they are open to Israeli annexation in Judea.

I don't know maybe if you said J-Street was behind this I would believe you or Jewish Voice for Peace. But I guess since you have been propagandized that the JEWISH LOBBY = AIPAC and you needed a Jewish conspiracy you went to AIPAC since its all you know.

How about the reality, Dems are stupid and have been trying to get Trump impeached before he even took office. They don't need their Jewish overlords to consult the Elders of Zion to come up with some impeachment conspiracy. Anyways all us Zionists are too busy controlling the banks, media, and fixing our weather machines. WE worked hard to get Boris elected we don't have time to come up with a conspiracy against Trump. I mean we are busy keeping up the charade that MBS is really a Jew in disgues, as are all the Mullahs in Iran and Assad and ISIL and Al Qeada and Osama isn't really dead he is actually a Jewish guy in Queens.

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
Israel annexed the Golan and Trump recognized it WTF are you talking about?
the land is still contested. the deal FSA made with israel was a complete official annexation, that aint happening now. u can blame dems all you want but reps joined in as well. not that it matters both dems and reps are in israels pocket.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
the land is still contested. the deal FSA made with israel was a complete official annexation, that aint happening now. u can blame dems all you want but reps joined in as well. not that it matters both dems and reps are in israels pocket.
I don't understand what you are saying.

Israel annexed the Golan in 1981 and have treated it part of Israel since then. WH recognized the annexation. Its already happened. US says Golan is part of Israel thats its policy with Trump. Its fait acompli.

I am not blaming anyone just stating facts. What I am blaming is the Dems for starting this impeachment scam which was started the moment Trump came down the escelator at Trump towers. Heck you can find an article on Politico before Trump was the nominee about impeaching him.

Dems have wanted this and they don't need JOOOOOOS to cook up a conspiracy for them. They just have TDS.

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
I don't understand what you are saying.

Israel annexed the Golan in 1981 and have treated it part of Israel since then. WH recognized the annexation. Its already happened. US says Golan is part of Israel thats its policy with Trump. Its fait acompli.

I am not blaming anyone just stating facts. What I am blaming is the Dems for starting this impeachment scam which was started the moment Trump came down the escelator at Trump towers. Heck you can find an article on Politico before Trump was the nominee about impeaching him.

Dems have wanted this and they don't need JOOOOOOS to cook up a conspiracy for them. They just have TDS.
its not officially part of israel. it is contested land.

correction: its not even contested land it is officially Syrian land that israel occupies. the UN recognizes it as Syria.

Last edited:

TheContact

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2016
Your partisan mental gymnastics sure are a site to behold.
not partisan. Just have a lawful good personality. I don’t believe anyone is immune from committing criminal acts or withholding potential evidence of those acts. If it was a democratic president I would be saying the same thing.

fwiw, I’ve benefitted immensely from trumps policies that a democrat would not have put in place. My personal life has been much better under trump than Obama.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
its not officially part of israel. it is contested land.

correction: its not even contested land it is officially Syrian land that israel occupies. the UN recognizes it as Syria.
Your missing the point. Israel says its part of Israel, no one agreed, now TRUMP said yes it is and he agrees with Israel. So why would AIPAC want to get rid of the man who said yes it is?

I am not going to debate the Golan. The point is that Trump has been the most Pro-Israel president in history, so why would AIPAC cook up a scheme to oust him?

Your conspiracy cumbles under the weight of logic. AIPAC wants to get rid of the guy who says Golan is Israeli, Jerusalem is Israeli, Settlements are legal and has defunded the Palestinians. But they want to get rid of him so the Dems which have been sliding more and more into anti-Israel territory could come to power? Does that make sense to anyone who isn't trying to peddle some JOOOOOOS conspiracy?

anyways I thought AIPAC controlled the republicans and Trump does whatever BIBI and ISrael tell him because he is their puppet and Sheldon Andelson donated some money so he controls Trump. Isn't it all about the Benjamins and hypnotizing people Allah willing? Or do we have multiple conspiracies going on where da JOOOOOOS control Trump like a puppet but also want to get him out of office so someone less friendly to Israel will be there?

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
Your missing the point. Israel says its part of Israel, no one agreed, now TRUMP said yes it is and he agrees with Israel.
means nothing that he agrees. just symbolism. why do they want him off? for the reasons i explained in my initial post. bipartisan support for impeachment is huge. and there is only one lobby group that can pull it off.

• LOL
Reactions: Sleepydays

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
means nothing that he agrees. just symbolism. why do they want him off? for the reasons i explained in my initial post. bipartisan support for impeachment is huge. and there is only one lobby group that can pull it off.
Him agreeing means that Israel would want him to stay not get impeached.

Your list is BS and pales in comparison to all the GOOD things Trump did for Israel. Its like saying you don't want 1 Million dollars because you have to pay 10$ in taxes.

Impeachement does not have bipartisan support, are you high? R's are against it 100% and D's are for it 100%.

And if you think AIPAC can somehow influence the entire senate and House to impeach a president then your brain has been fried by too many JOOOOOOS conspiracies. The same AIPAC that couldn't get multiple presidents to move the embassy or recognize the Golan will somehow get the man who did it impeached.

anyways last reply on your nonsense, just admit your conspiracy theory is retarted and move on. AIPAC is not trying to get rid of the most pro-Israel president in US history.

Now how about CAIR? Wouldn't they make more sense to concot some sort of conspiracy to dump Trump who has defunded the PA, UNWRA, and put Jerusalem off limits.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
not partisan. Just have a lawful good personality. I don’t believe anyone is immune from committing criminal acts or withholding potential evidence of those acts. If it was a democratic president I would be saying the same thing.

fwiw, I’ve benefitted immensely from trumps policies that a democrat would not have put in place. My personal life has been much better under trump than Obama.
I still think this whole circus is a big nothing burger in context to what they are accusing. There is more to it on the nefarious end of those projecting from the Ctrl-Left.

And I have benefited immensely as well. Real estate is booming!

Jun 26, 2013

she's a savage
What a low bar you have set. Honestly, I can't tell if the bar is in direct contact with the ground or whether it's levitating a single millimeter away.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Him agreeing means that Israel would want him to stay not get impeached.

Your list is BS and pales in comparison to all the GOOD things Trump did for Israel. Its like saying you don't want 1 Million dollars because you have to pay 10$ in taxes.

Impeachement does not have bipartisan support, are you high? R's are against it 100% and D's are for it 100%.

And if you think AIPAC can somehow influence the entire senate and House to impeach a president then your brain has been fried by too many JOOOOOOS conspiracies. The same AIPAC that couldn't get multiple presidents to move the embassy or recognize the Golan will somehow get the man who did it impeached.

anyways last reply on your nonsense, just admit your conspiracy theory is retarted and move on. AIPAC is not trying to get rid of the most pro-Israel president in US history.

Now how about CAIR? Wouldn't they make more sense to concot some sort of conspiracy to dump Trump who has defunded the PA, UNWRA, and put Jerusalem off limits.
Have you lost your damned mind and started debating someone who believes Israel is secretly impeaching Trump? My entire hot take is based on this post alone, but damn kid I hope you know better than to debate with someone who thinks Israel is out to get Trump.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Have you lost your damned mind and started debating someone who believes Israel is secretly impeaching Trump? My entire hot take is based on this post alone, but damn kid I hope you know better than to debate with someone who thinks Israel is out to get Trump.
I have moved on from him, like you said pointless. The most pro-Israel president and Israel wants to get rid of him LOL. Might as well argue Pelosi is a secret republican agent working for Trump on some 12D chess moves.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
What a low bar you have set. Honestly, I can't tell if the bar is in direct contact with the ground or whether it's levitating a single millimeter away.
Pretty much says it all, they just want it on record that Trump was "impeached". That was the point of this, the headline, the optics.

and reason why they don't want to move it because then Trump can say he was acquited.

Reactions: NickFire

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
the biggest israel critics are actually jews themselves.
this documentary was created by jews inside of israel. its a good watch if you want to learn about the occupation and how israel influences western media:

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Can we keep this on topic about the impeachment and not Israel.

If you want to talk about Israel bump one of my threads or start your own.

No one buys your stupid theory that AIPAC or Israel or JOOOOOS want to impeach the most pro-Israeli president in history, don't be stoooopid.

There are plenty of liberal Jews with TDS out there that are part of the #resistance, but thats because they are stupid democrats, not because of the super duper powerful Israeli lobby that controls the USA, the world, Mars, Neputne, and even Galaxies we Jews haven't told you about yet.

May 17, 2018
Can we keep this on topic about the impeachment and not Israel.

If you want to talk about Israel bump one of my threads or start your own.

No one buys your stupid theory that AIPAC or Israel or JOOOOOS want to impeach the most pro-Israeli president in history, don't be stoooopid.

There are plenty of liberal Jews with TDS out there that are part of the #resistance, but thats because they are stupid democrats, not because of the super duper powerful Israeli lobby that controls the USA, the world, Mars, Neputne, and even Galaxies we Jews haven't told you about yet.
This comment makes a lot of sense. It's like Jews have different political views and belog to different interest groups like everyone else.
Oh but of course they own the whoe media and finance world. That goes without saying.

Reactions: cryptoadam

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
AIPAC is an American organization!

Arguing that AIPAC is any serious influence behind impeachment, or that they're secretly going behind Trump's back is CRAY cray!
No. It's an israeli organization made up of american jews who's true allegiance lies with israel, they might have dual citizenship but if usa played a soccer match against israel they would want israel to win.

Ornlu

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2018
No. It's an israeli organization made up of american jews who's true allegiance lies with israel, they might have dual citizenship but if usa played a soccer match against israel they would want israel to win.
Maybe make a topic about it; make sure to dedicate a paragraph each to talk about the blood libel, hypnotism, and eating of the young. :lollipop_anxious_sweat:

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
Maybe make a topic about it; make sure to dedicate a paragraph each to talk about the blood libel, hypnotism, and eating of the young. :lollipop_anxious_sweat:
same could be said about the mexicans, chinese, and many other groups. you will learn this the hard way. and when your civilization comes to an end this will be the reason.

• Triggered

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
My Dad roots for Colombia that doesn't mean he's plotting treason!
if colombia goes to war with usa where would his allegiance lie? this is the problem. many policies aipac has implemented serve israeli interests not american ones.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

she's a savage
Yep, the last time she wielded that gavel she used it to hold a gun to the country’s head to make everyone buy health insurance. Which was just deemed unconstitutional by the way.

She might want to consider changing up to a rubber hammer.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Isn't it sad that even our political adversaries are calling the Left out on this sham? Never mind that, though... Silver spray paint? Check? Lovely day? Check. Into the shitstorm to VALHALLA!!!!!

Last edited:

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
if colombia goes to war with usa where would his allegiance lie? this is the problem. many policies aipac has implemented serve israeli interests not american ones.
Israel isn't going to war against the United States!!!

I don't see policies serving American-Israeli interests as a bad thing. If anything, we should be doing a lot more to restore the trust in our historical alliances (not EU, though).

Reactions: cryptoadam

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
Israel isn't going to war against the United States!!!

I don't see policies serving American-Israeli interests as a bad thing. If anything, we should be doing a lot more to restore the trust in our historical alliances (not EU, though).
its a parasitic relationship where they get weapons, money, and political support while americans get.....what do you get exactly?
the relationship seems very one-sided. Billions in aid, nothing in return. oh and how many times have they been caught spying? you're so brainwashed you don't even realize it.

• LOL

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
As someone who doesn't think Trump is a good president(noR thinks any of the democratic candidates are any good either for that matter, except maybe Tulsi) I cringe at the type of meltdown the left is going to have if/when Trump gets re-elected, especially after this. I thought it was gonna be bad before, but now? People have convinced themselves his days as president are numbered and if he isn't removed from office, but not only that, but gets re-elected, it's going to be a meltdown of epic proportions. It's like the scene from Terminator when Sarah Connor realizes it's not dead and she's like NOOOOO! NOOOOOOO!

Last edited: