• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official January NPD 2007 Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
bunkum said:
Just had an update to say my earlier update is correct but not to say anything as its not confirmed, but as I wasn't allowed to say what the earlier update was it probably will only confuse folks, so lets say the updates been updated and will be updated tomorrow, subject to previous update.

Bunkumton indeed.

When you **** with Bunkum, you get burned.

The Hermit

bunkum said:
Just had an update to say my earlier update is correct but not to say anything as its not confirmed, but as I wasn't allowed to say what the earlier update was it probably will only confuse folks, so lets say the updates been updated and will be updated tomorrow, subject to previous update.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Game Over! You win!

bunkum said:

LukeSmith

I have a note from NPD that talks about why they aren't going to be giving the numbers out to websites and message boards anymore. I wonder if that applies here.

Jokeropia

bunkum said:
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

LJ11

Cheesemeister said:
Tell me, where can one order one of those awesome sweaters?

Stop playing man, you have tons of them in your drawer. I've seen your work in those Media Create threads. :D

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You guys are going to get NPD to just say, "**** it," and stop giving us numbers.

Carry on.

mj1108

LukeSmith said:
I have a note from NPD that talks about why they aren't going to be giving the numbers out to websites and message boards anymore. I wonder if that applies here.

I thought GAF made nice with NPD and NPD was going to be nice to GAF and give us hardware and top 10/20?

Has there been any explanation why the delay until Tuesday? Do they need to recount the Wii's and DSL's?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
mj1108 said:
I thought GAF made nice with NPD and NPD was going to be nice to GAF and give us hardware and top 10/20?
It's a trap!

The Hermit

LukeSmith said:

Soooo.... I heard a couple of months ago that we would receive the number straight from NPD...

Figures.

LukeSmith said:

Apparently, the fact that we needed to know was not known at the time that the now known need to know was known, therefore those that needed to advise and inform GAF perhaps felt the information he needed as to whether to inform the highest authority of the known information was not yet known and therefore there was no authority for the authority to be informed because the need to know was not, at that time, known or needed.

Perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom