• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Smokey

gg smokes
wheels came off for me
you played well

gg man

See you guys on the other side!!!

DCX

aqDwC.png

DJ Bowser

Well... regarding this sliders... well.

Purp/Blue/Seattle pal- when would you like to play? I'm likely busy today until the evening but could probably sneak one in a tight window if need be.

Game of the Week this week is the 7-2 Phighting Phees and the 5-4 Drizzlers!

Based off 2 plays?

Probably obvious he didn't just run two plays. We're talking about it in the other league and what other people are experiencing, and there seems to be some common agreement that they noticed better reaction time when lowering at least the reaction slider.

It may just be an issue of not understand what the hell the sliders actually do when increased/decreased. If you think about it, increasing the value in the reaction time would seem to be that it's increasing the actual time/buffer, even though we think that "higher = more hard".

I don't know, just something that I think is worth bringing up because of the implications of playing on All Pro/Madden and moving the sliders in the wrong direction. Something that can be run in the test league if there is enough interest/time to try it out

brentech

Honestly, I saw that video back when we first started the league and FMT was mentioning the possibility of looking at sliders. I was wondering if this was the case.

Honestly, I saw that video back when we first started the league and FMT was mentioning the possibility of looking at sliders. I was wondering if this was the case.

what's even more frustrating is all it takes is a little detail field box that describes what the slider does, and what increasing/decreasing means. Then again that's assuming EA has a grasp of what the sliders actually do.

DCX

DCX
At this point I don't know, waiting to hear from my friend. I'll let you know when I have an idea. You're a no go Mon/Tues right?
I can play now if you're around. Yea tomorrow is like 10% and Tuesday - wed is a no go.

DCX

DJ Bowser

Bluemax ducking me something fierce!

Also, I'll be around all night, may have to watch some Netflix with the Mrs, but I'll be around.

DCX

DCX
Going to bed bro.

Good luck everyone. Setting up my away depth chart and going on auto! See you guys in a little over a week!

DCX

Well... regarding this sliders... well.

Purp/Blue/Seattle pal- when would you like to play? I'm likely busy today until the evening but could probably sneak one in a tight window if need be.

Game of the Week this week is the 7-2 Phighting Phees and the 5-4 Drizzlers!

Sorry I've been out most of the day. I should be home soon. Otherwise I'm usually home by like 10:30 est but there's a possibility I might have to work late.

DJ Bowser

Sorry I've been out most of the day. I should be home soon. Otherwise I'm usually home by like 10:30 est but there's a possibility I might have to work late.

No worries! I'd prefer to play tonight. Just fired up a game of Overwatch but can play shortly after you come available.

Who still plays overwatch here? We need to get a group fo 4 together for Junkensteins revenge starting on tuesday!

I know Drizzler, me, bowser is into it now...anyone for a 4th?

Rbk_3

Gg man. Time to start focusing on scouting for that #1 overall pick 😂 I’m hopeless attempting to stop the passing attack.

Top Bottom