• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Sanjuro I'm off to take a short nap, but I have a draft tonight at 10:30, so if we could start by 9:30 ET that'd be greeeeeeat

I'll be around after that too

Luke, did you work on Destiny 2 like you did the 1st one? After playing (and not really enjoying) the first one, some buds talked me into buying 2. After about 4 hours, I've been having a lot of fun with it. I have just been playing casually with friends going through the campaign and public events until we hit 20 and do some 4 man raids. I get why people have been digging the game.

So, good job if you worked on it! If not, don't worry about any of this

Luke, did you work on Destiny 2 like you did the 1st one? After playing (and not really enjoying) the first one, some buds talked me into buying 2. After about 4 hours, I've been having a lot of fun with it. I have just been playing casually with friends going through the campaign and public events until we hit 20 and do some 4 man raids. I get why people have been digging the game.

Join our league pls. Luke will autograph a Stafford jersey for you

Who the fuck are you?

DCX

DCX

A wild goldlion appears..

DCX

Bruh, some things can't be unsaid.

bts_lina.gif

Rbk_3

DCd just before half tied at 14... stupid ass game. Was finally moving the ball pretty well too.

I’m gonna let him CPu it I have to work early and can’t redo it.

McNei1y

Somnia, I play you next.

I will be available tonight probably after 8-9pm EST.
Tomorrow night starting after 7ish.
Probably not Friday.
Saturday morning early.

I have a work trip next week starting Wednesday through Friday and then my 10 year reunion Saturday night so I will have to miss most likely one advanced week. I COULD BE AVAILABLE during the day that Saturday but not too late.

Anyway, let me know your schedule Somnia

Somnia

Somnia, I play you next.

I will be available tonight probably after 8-9pm EST.
Tomorrow night starting after 7ish.
Probably not Friday.
Saturday morning early.

I have a work trip next week starting Wednesday through Friday and then my 10 year reunion Saturday night so I will have to miss most likely one advanced week. I COULD BE AVAILABLE during the day that Saturday but not too late.

Anyway, let me know your schedule Somnia

Tomorrow night will work, I'll be free around 8PM EST. Want to shoot for 8pm EST?

DCX

DCX
What a crazy game. Madden gods in full effect for DM and I managed to bleed the entirety of OT and kick a FG to win.

Lost Freeman for my troubles :/

DCX

Top Bottom