• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Smokey

IDkE454.png

ISrfXle.png

pNk2l6E.png

Jq9chI6.png

Smokey

Game 1! Relax, friendo. Dont make me go back and find the posts about how happy you were that Dwight Howard was a Rocket...

Fox would've been so much better. Ball has been running from Fox every chance he gets in summer league and preseason. He knows. Yall didn't. Oh well
aDLTGQi.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im pretty sure no one talked more shit about Ball pre-draft than me. I even said he was old news in that chat you posted! Im not sure where you're going with this argument. We're probably on the same side in that.

Smokey

Im pretty sure no one talked more shit about Ball pre-draft than me. I even said he was old news in that chat you posted! Im not sure where you're going with this argument. We're probably on the same side in that.

naw the #2 pick you drafted can't be old news because he's (comparative) trash compared to other guards that went in the top 10.

you don't get to get off that easy lol

CB3

You dont get off that easy with the player you talked shit about all year!

I wouldn't have picked him. I wouldn't have traded Russel. That was my feeling before all that happened and as it was happening.

But he is a Laker now, so here we are. Gotta support and believe in the dudes you have. This team has a bunch of young kids and new vets. Its not all going to click game 1.

CB3

The Current (and foreseeable future) NBA champions are not a valid comparison to the 2017-18 Lakers. Any 3 and D player would fit into that team.

And you wont see me saying a single bad word about SWAGGY P. That dude played awesome last year and is a ton of fun to watch when he gets hot.

Smokey

You dont get off that easy with the player you talked shit about all year!

I wouldn't have picked him. I wouldn't have traded Russel. That was my feeling before all that happened and as it was happening.

But he is a Laker now, so here we are. Gotta support and believe in the dudes you have. This team has a bunch of young kids and new vets. Its not all going to click game 1.

1e6ee.png

told you bev was gonna eat ball up, and he's not even an offensive pg lol.

westbrook, harden, curry, dame, mccollum, on and on. it's not gonna be pretty. if you gonna get ran on you gotta at least be able to fire back and he can't. he just has "vision".

Clarkson probably needs to be starting instead tbh, but luke don't have the balls yet.

CB3

Smokey: Ball Sucks
CB: I didnt want Ball
Smokey: But he sucks and he is YOUR BOY.
CB: I didnt like him at all, I have zero investment in him beyond the jersey he is wearing.
Smokey:YOU PICKED HIM. GET FUCKED, BOIIIIII

This is one of the more confusing discussions ive had in a while. And thats with drizzler coming into discord every night and dropping his hot takes. We are literally saying the same thing. The only difference is me not rushing to complete judgement on some guys after their first NBA games.

Keep in mind DeAngelo sucked for a good season and a half. Him being good is something that happened in the last two months of the previous season. He also couldnt defend or shoot.

Smokey

Smokey: Ball Sucks
CB: I didnt want Ball
Smokey: But he sucks and he is YOUR BOY.
CB: I didnt like him at all, I have zero investment in him beyond the jersey he is wearing.
Smokey:YOU PICKED HIM. GET FUCKED, BOIIIIII

beautiful. just beautiful.

This is one of the more confusing discussions ive had in a while. And thats with drizzler coming into discord every night and dropping his hot takes. We are literally saying the same thing. The only difference is me not rushing to complete judgement on some guys after their first NBA games.

Keep in mind DeAngelo sucked for a good season and a half. Him being good is something that happened in the last two months of the previous season. He also couldnt defend or shoot.

d'tective was a snitch and eventually had to go, but too soon.

until next time, my friend!

CB3

If Kuzma ends up being shit, you can get on my case for that! But that guy reminds me alot of Jordan Clarkson. Both of those jumped off the screen at me the first time i saw them. I think Kuzma has a higher ceiling than Clarkson, though. Kuzma has the look like he wants it, bad. Thats half the battle for me. I dont get that feeling from Ball. Or Ingram, for that matter.

CB3

You kept telling me he would turn out to be good. I've always hated the way he plays basketball

You could do worse than averaging 13/8 in your second season as a power forward. Him not being able to get a consistent jumpshot down has been whats holding him back. Could easily be 17/8 whenever he gets that. He always reminded me of a less physical Paul Milsap.

Birdman02

Birdman! Let me know what your schedule is like.

DCX

I probably won't be able to play tonight. I'm going out for a friend's birthday. I should be around Saturday morning or maybe early afternoon.

Sorry about the crap schedule. I have a bunch of stuff going on in my life right now...luckily, it's mostly good this time around. But I haven't been able to put as much time into the league as I normally would.

DCX

DCX
I probably won't be able to play tonight. I'm going out for a friend's birthday. I should be around Saturday morning or maybe early afternoon.

Sorry about the crap schedule. I have a bunch of stuff going on in my life right now...luckily, it's mostly good this time around. But I haven't been able to put as much time into the league as I normally would.
I work Saturday :/ won't be home till like 4:30 est.

Hmmm..I could stay up to play tonight but idk of you will be in the mood.

DCX

GG, i was so focused on not getting beat by Garcon that I complete spaced on that big HB screen in the fourth.

I noticed a difference in Beathard vs hoyer almost immediately. Not sure why, they have similar ratings, but Beathard missed a handful of throws to Garcon I usually get so I stayed away :/

Greg

these fumbles are fucking stupid

I've had like 8 in the past 3 games

I've had approximately 0 fun since we switched difficulty

TheCrow

I noticed a difference in Beathard vs hoyer almost immediately. Not sure why, they have similar ratings, but Beathard missed a handful of throws to Garcon I usually get so I stayed away :/
Those throws on your first drive were especially bad. Madden can be weird with ratings. Who knows what kind of modifiers are put in.

Birdman02

I swear this game only lags on league games. Playcalling and adjustments are near impossible, and kicking is a crap shoot.

Mut and head-to-head against fandoms are buttery smooth, but I haven’t had a smooth league game yet this season.

I swear this game only lags on league games. Playcalling and adjustments are near impossible, and kicking is a crap shoot.

Mut and head-to-head against fandoms are buttery smooth, but I haven’t had a smooth league game yet this season.

I haven't had any lag really but the game just plays different in CCM than h2h exhibition

CB3

The play calling menu lag makes me want to die everytime i start a game. And it gets worse as the game goes on sometimes.

Top Bottom