• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Play calling lag is aweful in CCM. I meant to mention that to Shake when we played and I was taking forever. I normally take longer than most but idk if I ever even made use of the accel clock that time.

ThoseSelfassuredCougar.gif

McNei1y

NIGHTZ!!!!!!!!

I play you next. I said last week that I'm going to be gone for work starting tomorrow until Saturday. I can absolutely play today but nothing else.

LMK.

And again, I honestly wont find time tomorrow until Monday (going to the Skins game Sunday against the Cowboys).

Nightz

NIGHTZ!!!!!!!!

I play you next. I said last week that I'm going to be gone for work starting tomorrow until Saturday. I can absolutely play today but nothing else.

LMK.

And again, I honestly wont find time tomorrow until Monday (going to the Skins game Sunday against the Cowboys).

I'm working from home today so I'll be around. Got a block of meetings from 12-2, but I should be good after that.

Brinbe

Hey y'all. Sorry don't wanna crap up your thread but was hoping someone could link me up with NFLGAFs discord. Info is Brinbe #2930. TY in advance if anyone could help me out

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
https://discord.gg/djzchB

I dont want to make a permanent link considering the current happenings of the forum. That will expire in a day. But its probably for the best that everyone who isnt already in there, joins and uses it as the main form of communication for the league.

I think its only Raiders/Redskins/Vikings at this point.

DJ Bowser

1.) The advance was technically a hour ago.
2.) What time zone is that
3.) Use the discord.
His time zone is eastern... so now.

(If he hasn’t used the discord).

Awesome. I'll be free to play at any point this afternoon/night once I get home.
We play next. I think it should be advancing soon if you wanted to play. I know you said you were unavailable after tonight for a while.

DJ Bowser

NIGHTZ!!!!!!!!

LMK.

If this still stands, can someone put Mcneily on AP?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This thread probably wont be in use for much longer. Check the dis-cord for more info.

(Im only actually speaking to the 4 people that still use this thread.)

Socom-Silencer

Neo Member
Looking for 3 for a Sim league on PS4. Saints, Dolphins and colts left. Starting from beginning. send PM if interested!

Mastakilla...are you masta_killa from socom 2. If so we played together for like 2 years and I lost your name for ps3. Rolled with daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4? This is silencer. You couldn’t talk but could hear with your mic. My name on PS4 is xthetruth. Message me if this is you

Socom-Silencer

Neo Member
Mastakilla...are you masta_killa from socom 2. If so we played together for like 2 years and I lost your name for ps3. Rolled with daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4? This is silencer. You couldn’t talk but could hear with your mic. My name on PS4 is xthetruth. Message me if this is you

You rolled with me amacattack. Cueball. Morning-wood. We would eat all day. You used to send me messages during games owning Darryl all the time hahahaha. Been trying to find you for a while every now and then.

Top Bottom