• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official March 2007 NPD Prediction Thread

ZeoVGM

Banned
Karma Kramer said:
I hope PS3 does well so it scares the **** out of Microsoft. I don't want to buy things that vagina rape my ****ing wallet you cocksuckers.

Uh.. Yet you hope PS3 does well.

What.

[Nintex]

e-gamer said:
NPD
DS - 435k + 10% = 478.5k
Wii - 377k = 414.7k
360 - 243k = 267.3
PSP - 230k = 253
PS3 - 154k = 169.4

VGCHARTS
Wii 445,203
360 336,669
PS3 188,689
DS 608,377
PSP 251,321

Posted on vgchartz forum
Holy shit if true

Kolgar

Somebody spill it already! All this dry humping is pissing me off.

My beer is almost empty and I don't want to go for another. I have lawn work to do.

omg rite said:
Uh.. Yet you hope PS3 does well.

What.

PS3 is actually a pretty good deal if you want a HD movie player.

Microsoft is not competing against Nintendo... so until Sony starts doing better Microsoft will continue to overprice accessories and keep charging us for Xbox Live Gold.

My friends all want a 360 but have been holding off since last year for a price drop... yet its almost a year and half after launch and all Microsoft has done is provide a new SKU that costs more!?>

Plus the better PS3 and 360 do the less chance gaming in the future will consist of gimmicky party games.

NinSoX said:
Just saw official numbers. Holy shit PS3 > 360
oh_snap.gif

StevieP

Banned
Karma Kramer said:

Microsoft is not competing against Nintendo... so until Sony starts doing better Microsoft will continue to overprice accessories and keep charging us for Xbox Live Gold.

My friends all want a 360 but have been holding off since last year for a price drop... yet its almost a year and half after launch and all Microsoft has done is provide a new SKU that costs more!?>

Plus the better PS3 and 360 do the less chance gaming in the future will consist of gimmicky party games.

cartman_tears.gif

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
Karma Kramer said:

And when 90% of the market could give a shit about HD movies, which company is "vagina raping your wallet"? Please....did you forget that Sony just effectively raised the price of the PS3 by dropping the 20GB all together?

Parl

Karma Kramer said:

Wow. Sales-Age is going crazy. Discussion of the quality of systems in a moment of pre-meltdown.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I love how all these people have "seen the numbers" yet dont post them, or dont post a link to them. Sure you will probably get banned for posting them, but mother****ers you should be banned anyway for "lolz omg ps3 > 360" without backing it up. ****ers!!!

in closing "numbers dont lie people do."

Kolgar

squatingyeti said:
And when 90% of the market could give a shit about HD movies, which company is "vagina raping your wallet"? Please....did you forget that Sony just effectively raised the price of the PS3 by dropping the 20GB all together?

If you think about it, this generation is totally screwed. Haven't these companies had 30 years to sort this out? Nope - we now have our choice between last-gen waggle and overpriced HD, with no viable middle ground and no relief in sight.

Shit, just bring on the asteroid already.

AND THE ****ING NUMBERS

squatingyeti said:

hey folks...

I just want competition.

If PS3 dies or something it will be a sad day. If 360 dies it will be a sad day. And if the Wii dies it will be kinda sad.

kidding

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It's so unfortunate that like all the trolls' bans expire like right before NPD day. :lol

Top Bottom