• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official March 2007 NPD Prediction Thread

Zonar

captive said:
I love how all these people have "seen the numbers" yet dont post them, or dont post a link to them. Sure you will probably get banned for posting them, but mother****ers you should be banned anyway for "lolz omg ps3 > 360" without backing it up. ****ers!!!

in closing "numbers dont lie people do."
QFT

KINGMOKU

Here we go. Could be a crazy night, and I am prepared.

Gonna be some very interesting discussion tonight, and perhaps, mass bannings.

NinSoX

Banned
Sorry I've been had. The guy at the Final Fantasy 9 forum at gamefaqs lied. Technically it's not gamefaqs since they have separate forums for each game. PEACE

ManaByte

Gold Member
NinSoX said:
Just saw official numbers. Holy shit PS3 > 360

Game-Biz said:
Just saw the numbers.

I said 'Wow.' How the flying **** did Sony sell that many PS3s!!??

Proelite said:
Damn, the Microsoft steady horse is stumbling.

JoeFenix said:
WOW!!! Those Sony numbers! Amazing, that much more than 360? No way!

Motorstorm really helped!

Quoted for future ownage.

Seriously, if you guys are making that shit up you all need to die in a car fire.

LukeSmith said:
OH MAN OH MAN
when Bishoptl sees the FUD, I think accounts will be deleted

I was thinking the same thing.

surveillance.gif

Bish is coming,. Whatcha gonna do?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
LukeSmith said:
OH MAN OH MAN
when Bishoptl sees the FUD, I think accounts will be deleted

I look at that as a positive, so many banning will happen

except Anihawk of course

Odysseus

Banned
ManaByte said:
Quoted for future ownage.

Seriously, if you guys are making that shit up you all need to die in a car fire.

as someone who knows someone who did recently die as a result of injuries from a car fire, i think your rhetoric is a bit extreme. just for the record.

Bildi

It might be night where you guys are but it's 9AM here. A whole day of hilarity and hi-jinx is about to ensue!

Unfortunately, I really have to get some work done today.

FrankT

NinSoX said:
Sorry I've been had. The guy at the Final Fantasy 9 forum at gamefaqs lied. Technically it's not gamefaqs since they have separate forums for each game. PEACE

That will teach ya. Haha

1-D_FTW

NinSoX said:

And such a reputable source!

GhaleonEB

cartoon_soldier said:
From TXB:
DS - 435k

Wii - 377k

360 - 243k

PSP - 230k

PS3 - 154k

GBA - 108k

Motorstorm - 130k
Those started at VGCharts, moved to O-A and are now hitting other forums. Don't trust them. :p

Edit: maybe started at OA, actually. :lol

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
It's nearly 12am here in the UK and i'm debating with myself whether I should go to bed or not. Help!

Kolgar

cartoon_soldier said:
From TXB:
DS - 435k

Wii - 377k

360 - 243k

PSP - 230k

PS3 - 154k

GBA - 108k

Motorstorm - 130k

If true, the Sony execs better put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the board-room door. They need to keep discussing that price cut.

Vitet

WildArms said:
It's nearly 12am here in the UK and i'm debating with myself whether I should go to bed or not. Help!

Same here (but in Spain). At least I'm enjoying the new Trusty Bell thread (OMG so awesome for a musician) :lol

ghst

thanks for the laugh
I miss the time when hitting 'refresh' didn't plunge me into a hellish limbo of denial and uncertainty.

Top Bottom