• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Gameplay Demonstration YES YES ALL OVER MY OCTOCAM

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
SketchTheArtist said:
So, without sounding like a trouble maker, it's not my intention, but do you guys think it'll also be released on the 360 since there were much bigger rumours surrounding a Metal Gear game that's not MGS4 that should be heading for the 360.

I mean, with it's close to 10 million users on Xbox Live, this could be something. And since it's a Western development company that's doing it, supposedly, it's got more chance of being a good online experience compared to it being done by a Japanese one since they're not big on that.

I think it is likely that MGO would be multiplatform.

Chemo

Guys.

novery said:
-First look at Metal Gear Online on PS3
Stop ****ing talking about multiplatform. Please. If they announce MGO as multiplat, fine. But it isn't yet, if it ever will be, and I am sure I am not the only one looking at Metal Gear threads who wants to hit something every time the terms "Xbox" or "360" pop up in them. Please stop doing this shit.

From PlayStation Premiere 2007...

octocampe.JPG

kojima.JPG

cacheo.JPG

inicio.JPG

Old or not?

Orlics

SolidSnakex said:
Will people stop doubting Kojima Productions now?

I never doubted Kojima Productions.

Edit: I will start hating them if they bring back the shitty menu camouflage system. Dear god, that made MGS3 so tedious.

bud

has kojima ever said anything about whether or not mei ling --you know, the girl who saved your game in mgs1-- will be in mgs4?

MickeyKnox said:
octocam.JPG

unfunfunfunfufnfunfufnufnufnf

That is easily one of my favorite pics from the game. I love the multi-colored tones of the bronze - though I wonder if the octocamo will have that same dull shine that bronze has under different lighting.

Also loving the little note on the side: 'Manufactured by Hal Emmerich' indeed.

Chemo

bud said:
has kojima ever said anything about whether or not mei ling --you know, the girl who saved your game in mgs1-- will be in mgs4?
Every MGS character who is alive will be in MGS4, that was confirmed a while back... so I would assume Mei Ling is in, even if it's just a short cameo or something. Would be kind of nice if she saved your game though, huh?

NOW we get pics from last week. Where the hell were these pics a damn week ago! How dare you make me wait for MGS4 pics!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
I see they fixed the shadows. They were a bit off on the psn trailer.

Orlics

otake said:
I see they fixed the shadows. They were a bit off on the psn trailer.

I'm loving these pics as much as you are, but this is sort of rash. They are pretty bad off screen grabs. :lol

ezekial45

Banned
MickeyKnox said:
octocam.JPG

unfunfunfunfufnfunfufnufnufnf

At first I thought this was a first look at the Medical-Treatment option. I'm surprised that you still have the option to change camos. I thought that the suit, which adapts, would do all the work for you.

TTP said:
cacheo.JPG

So, it's a side scrolling game...
Looks like he set the camera to the old school default setting. This has to be the new 'hold up' looks like he's got the gun in one hand and patting the soldier down with the other.

Laurent

Kuroyume said:
I'm not pleased with the knot on Snake's bandana.
I'm not pleased with the wrinkles on Snake's bandana. Even if the bandana is old, it doesn't gets wrinkles with age... :lol

JB1981

inicio.JPG

Holy shit! is this shot a playable camera perspective? Looks awesome and Snake's hair looks amazing. Very nice texture work, imo.

Top Bottom