• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

MrCWS83

GG AT.

Players of the game for my team: Lack of defense up the middle and my offensive line showing up to block

You insulted us by not running right into the endzone on your last TD, don't be afraid to run it up the gut if my guys disappear. I did my share of being retarded and pulling them away accidentally

I don't think that "user catch" of yours was an actual user catch. I've had the CPU pull the one handed grab like that on me

I don't think I'm that far off from competing with you, Az, and others, I think it's just the matter of whether or not I can put a complete game together. BPH my focus turns to you

BigAT

GG AT.

Players of the game for my team: Lack of defense up the middle and my offensive line showing up to block

You insulted us by not running right into the endzone on your last TD, don't be afraid to run it up the gut if my guys disappear. I did my share of being retarded and pulling them away accidentally

I don't think that "user catch" of yours was an actual user catch. I've had the CPU pull the one handed grab like that on me

I don't think I'm that far off from competing with you, Az, and others, I think it's just the matter of whether or not I can put a complete game together. BPH my focus turns to you

GG.

Your defense was pretty feast or famine up the middle. It seemed like when I ran the ball I was either getting hit with a TFL or an 80 yard touchdown.

Indeed, that wasn't an actual user catch. It's just some weird bug I've noticed a lot, especially on one handed catches.

Your defense shut me down completely for a while there, I'm not sure what changed. I think a big part of it was turning the ball over on offense and putting your defense in bad spots.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

Army (GCQ) vs #5 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#7 Minnesota (BPH) vs #18 Penn State 
#16 Pitt (Striker) vs Navy (Nightz)
#15 Clemson (Az) vs #22 Miami
Air Force (Drizz) vs Ball State
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Indiana

IDLE: #10 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Five Headlines

Rutgers Separates Themselves From Colorado In Second Half, Gets The Victory
Pitt Easily Blanks Virginia 33-0
Navy Gets The First Conference USA Win With 35-17 Over Rice
Army Faces A Huge Challenge Going On The Road To Ole Miss

Player of the Week

David Parker, HB, Rutgers
35-16 W Against Colorado
16 carries for 232 yards, 2 TD

Rankings

Ole Miss - #5 Coaches, #6 Media
Minnesota - #7 Coaches, #9 Media
Rutgers - #10 Coaches, #12 Media
Clemson - #15 Coaches, #8 Media
Pittsburgh - #16 Coaches, #14 Media

Game of the Week

Army vs Ole Miss

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

GCQuinton

Week Five Scores:

#5 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 38, Army (GCQ) 24
#7 Minnesota (BPH) 49, #18 Penn State 6
#15 Clemson (Az) 20, #22 Miami 17
Air Force (Drizz) 35, Ball State 10

Week Five Games Remaining:

#16 Pitt (Striker) vs Navy (Nightz)
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Indiana

Pitt/Navy is planned for later tonight, and Colorado's playing tomorrow morning.

GCQuinton

I bet someone's going to have to play the CPU here in a bit.

Certainly starting to look that way. Deadline's 11 ET! If one of you can't make it before that time and the other can, then I'll set the other person on Autopilot. And the usual, if isn't planned or being played at that time it gets simmed!

Striker

Good game, Nightz. Talent disparity showed, at least on your DL side and at QB. I know at one drive you had two poor throws that would've gone at least 20+ yards if your QB didn't have the accuracy of Tim Tebow and dirt throws of Donovan McNabb. I thought you played dang good defensively; Hall's first career fumble on that very first carry. I was miffed. Almost lost another one by my KR but I thankfully recovered. The defense was hitting hard, that's for sure.

GCQuinton

Week Six Games

#5 Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan State
#16 Pitt (Striker) vs Miami
#15 Clemson (Az) vs Georgia Tech
#23 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #2 Nebraska
#10 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #12 Boise State
#6 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #8 South Carolina

IDLE: Army (GCQ), Navy (Nightz), Air Force (Drizz)

Week Six Headlines

Ole Miss Pulls Away In The Second Half From A Scrappy Army Team To Win 38-24
Pitt Remains Undefeated With 21-3 Win Over Navy
Rutgers Looks To Be Second League Team To Take Down Boise State
Ole Miss/South Carolina Is A Greatly Anticipated Top 10 SEC Matchup 

Player of the Week

Chris Bell, MLB, Army
38-24 Loss Against Ole Miss
5 tackles, 3 TFL, 3 ATK, sack, FF, INT

Rankings

Minnesota - #5 Coaches, #8 Media
Ole Miss - #6 Coaches, #5 Media
Rutgers - #10 Coaches, #11 Media
Clemson - #15 Coaches, #9 Media
Pittsburgh - #16 Coaches, #13 Media
Colorado - #23 Coaches

Game of the Week

Ole Miss vs South Carolina

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

Nightz

Good game, Nightz. Talent disparity showed, at least on your DL side and at QB. I know at one drive you had two poor throws that would've gone at least 20+ yards if your QB didn't have the accuracy of Tim Tebow and dirt throws of Donovan McNabb. I thought you played dang good defensively; Hall's first career fumble on that very first carry. I was miffed. Almost lost another one by my KR but I thankfully recovered. The defense was hitting hard, that's for sure.
GG. I should change my QB's name to Donovan Tebow. Also sucks that my star HB went out with a concussion on the first play of the game. :(

MrCWS83

Man that was a dominanting game but costly. Lost a lot of guys to injury and a very special talent. Art Talley was going to lead the nation in passing all season but he broke his collarbone, out for the season

My Suh like DT Trey Walker leads the way as he plans to continue to sack QBs and go to NYC for the Heisman

GCQuinton

What's the record? I need to know what to shoot for.

It's 2630-something. Barely got it because he was knocked out for the game in the second quarter against Navy. But he did!

I've got a better overall team than I did last season with a better line, so I don't see any of my current backs even getting near that anytime soon.

MrCWS83

Good luck. Williams already has over 1000 yards rushing in 5 games.
Not saying he'd win it, just saying he's going to be in the mix at the Dowtown Athletic Club

Not sure I'll get to it tonight

edit: heisman is overrated, rather not risk my player leaving early
Well the Heisman may be overrated but I was lucky enough to get it with Creer and being I've lost 2 games, I'm out of the NC hunt and just have to look forward to beating BPH twice winning the Big Ten

KanZolo

Yeah squeezed my game in, gamecocks are becoming really annoying. Hopefully their qb and wr declare early so I don't have to deal with them next year.

GCQuinton

Week Seven Games

Army (GCQ) vs Navy (Nightz)
#3 Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan
#14 Clemson (Az) vs Virginia Tech
Air Force (Drizz) vs San Diego State
#21 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #8 Ohio State
#5 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Vanderbilt

IDLE: #10 Pitt (Striker), #7 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Seven Headlines

Army Begins Their First Conference USA Campaign Against Navy
Ole Miss Gets The Upper Hand On South Carolina Winning 45-35
Rutgers Ensures There'll Be No Boise State In The Title Run This Year
Clemson, Ole Miss Leading League In Recruiting So Far

Player of the Week

Josh Williams, HB, Clemson
45-7 W Against Georgia Tech
20 carries for 275 yards, 3 TD

Rankings

Minnesota - #3 Coaches, #4 Media
Ole Miss - #5 Coaches, #5 Media