• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

I hate this game. I just lost to SD State... 5 interceptions. I'd have the top ranked defense if it wasn't for this offense. Need you to beat GCQ Nightz or my hopes are lost.

MrCWS83

I hate this game. I just lost to SD State... 5 interceptions. I'd have the top ranked defense if it wasn't for this offense. Need you to beat GCQ Nightz or my hopes are lost.
Would those of you who play Madden say that game is better than NCAA? I played Madden 11 by myself for about 12 seasons until Aaron Rodgers retired and really enjoyed that game. The passing seemed better

KanZolo

VANDY is the worst team I've played in a while. Put my 2nd string D in 1st Q and 2nd string O a minute into 3rd.

On 3 consecutive carries early in 4th Quarter, my backup RB had TD runs of 70,50, and 40.

couple that with a scoop and score by my DL late in 4th and it got very ugly.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Eight Games

Army (GCQ) vs San Diego State
#2 Minnesota (BPH) vs Illinois
#6 Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia Tech
Navy (Nightz) vs ECU
#12 Clemson (Az) vs Syracuse
Air Force (Drizz) vs Colorado State
#16 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #1 Wisconsin
#5 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #17 Alabama

IDLE: #7 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Eight Headlines

Navy Gets Revenge On Army For Last Season, Wins 24-20
Ole Miss Narrowly Avoids Scoring Warning In Blowout Of Vanderbilt
Colorado Says They're More Than Ready For #1 Wisconsin
Rutgers Sits At Home Yet Again With Another Bye Week

Player of the Week

A.J. Gaston, FS, Navy
24-20 W Against Army
2 tackles, TFL, 2 ATK, FF, INT

Rankings

Minnesota - #2 Coaches, #3 Media
Ole Miss - #5 Coaches, #6 Media
Pittsburgh - #6 Coaches, #5 Media
Rutgers - #7 Coaches, #7 Media
Clemson - #12 Coaches, #10 Media
Colorado - #16 Coaches, #8 Media

Game of the Week

Colorado vs Wisconsin

WEEK EIGHT DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Nightz

I got you bro!

GG GCQ. Another nail biter between Army and Navy. Was lucky to get some key turnovers at the end of that game.

GCQuinton

I got you bro!

GG GCQ. Another nail biter between Army and Navy. Was lucky to get some key turnovers at the end of that game.

GG man. Yeah, that kickoff return fumble by Jennings was a killer. Couldn't recover from it. We definitely can't lose anymore games though. *circles Air Force game on calendar*

And out of the 12 CUSA teams so far, only four are .500 or below. We're earning our keep!

MrCWS83

How'd that work out that you didn't play at the end of the season like usual?

I work tomorrow so I will play Thursday morning when I get home

I got you bro!

Way to be!

GG man. Yeah, that kickoff return fumble by Jennings was a killer. Couldn't recover from it. We definitely can't lose anymore games though. *circles Air Force game on calendar*

And out of the 12 CUSA teams so far, only four are .500 or below. We're earning our keep!

Just took care of CSU, one rival left on the schedule. Shits been circled!

GCQuinton

Army eeks out a 23-17 win against San Diego State to move to 4-2. Two more games till Air Force, hopefully not in the snow again!

How'd that work out that you didn't play at the end of the season like usual?

We were both independent before so it fit there without any problems. Guess the game doesn't remember that kinda stuff when I moved us into CUSA.

Nightz

Army eeks out a 23-17 win against San Diego State to move to 4-2. Two more games till Air Force, hopefully not in the snow again!

We were both independent before so it fit there without any problems. Guess the game doesn't remember that kinda stuff when I moved us into CUSA.
Does the game not consider you my rival? One of my goals is to defeat a rival team, but it didn't count it when I beat you.

Striker

Damion Anderson decided to have the game of his life. Hit two big downfield throws - one a TD to Jared Ryan and another to my TE, Cliff McGee. Add in another 80-yard screen to my HB, thanks for biltzing VA Tech!

The QB from VA Tech also decided to become Brett Favre on one play, and I gladly took advantage. My DT's rush his guards hard, and disrupts his pocket. He scrambles a bit to the right, steps back and scans the field, darts it to his WR on the right, and my CB stepped in front and returned it six 30-yards the other way. He also fumbled on his own five yard line which my LB scooped up and easily scored. I re-watched the replay and I'm surprised it was ruled a fumble, as his arm was moving forward as his arm was slightly moving forward as he was hit.

Hopefully now I can get some recruits in. I have one so far, and he's a slowish 3* WR. -_-

Nightz

The recruiting on the website actually works pretty well with an iPad. Nice big buttons make for a perfect touch interface. Now if only they can get rid of the errors.

Looking at my schedule, I don't want to overlook NIU, but I'm looking forward to facing Notre Dame. I need revenge for the game last season.

GCQuinton

Week Eight Scores:

Army (GCQ) 23, San Diego State 17
#6 Pitt (Striker) 26, Virginia Tech 3
Navy (Nightz) 30, ECU 7
#12 Clemson (Az) 42, Syracuse 7
Air Force (Drizz) 20, Colorado State 6
#5 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 26, #17 Alabama 3
#2 Minnesota (BPH) 52, Illinois 10

Week Eight Games Remaining:

#16 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #1 Wisconsin

Rommel

Just poking my head in here... do you anticipate any openings in the near future? Looking for a good active OD to join :)

KanZolo

Just poking my head in here... do you anticipate any openings in the near future? Looking for a good active OD to join :)
We don't accept new members during the season but we are currently in week 9 so about 2 weeks is current wait time..

Read the OP and if your still interested, I'm sure the commish will contact you when the time comes

GCQuinton

Week Nine Games

Army (GCQ) vs Colorado State
#1 Minnesota (BPH) vs Houston
#3 Pitt (Striker) vs #24 North Carolina
Navy (Nightz) vs Northern Illinois
#9 Clemson (Az) vs Wake Forest
Air Force (Drizz) vs #11 Nevada
#12 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Illinois
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Louisville
#4 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Arkansas

Week Nine Headlines

Minnesota Is The Nation's New Top Team In First BCS Standings
Pitt Enters BCS Title Contention In Blowout Of Virginia Tech
Rutgers Returns To Action After Two Weeks Off
Navy Hopes To Avoid A Trap Game Scenario Against Northern Illinois

Player of the Week

Michael Green, HB, Navy
30-7 W Against ECU
23 carries for 183 yards, 3 TD
2 receptions for 47 yards

Rankings

Minnesota - #1 Coaches, #2 Media, #1 BCS
Pittsburgh - #3 Coaches, #4 Media, #3 BCS
Ole Miss - #4 Coaches, #5 Media, #4 BCS
Rutgers - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #5 BCS
Clemson - #9 Coaches, #10 Media, #9 BCS
Colorado - #12 Coaches, #3 Media, #7 BCS

Game of the Week

Pitt vs North Carolina

WEEK NINE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

MrCWS83

Oh boy BPH are you going to be sweating bullets playing Striker, potential 1 vs 2. The media loves me.

Split national championship anyone? Colorado wouldn't have it any other way (1990 w Georgia Tech)

KanZolo

After having 4 instant commits in week 1, haven't landed a recruit since but..

I signed 5 prospects this week, 4 of which were on AT's board and I think at for least 2 of them, he was in the lead for the week prior

GCQuinton

We don't accept new members during the season but we are currently in week 9 so about 2 weeks is current wait time..

Read the OP and if your still interested, I'm sure the commish will contact you when the time comes

What he said. I'll contact Rommel when the season's over if he's still around at that point.

Behind Ole Miss and Colorado in the BCS rankings. Both are teams that I beat. My only loss? The #1 BCS ranked team. What kind of shoddy math is that?

BigAT

After having 4 instant commits in week 1, haven't landed a recruit since but..

I signed 5 prospects this week, 4 of which were on AT's board and I think at for least 2 of them, he was in the lead for the week prior

I saw this coming. Not having a visit week until week 10 fucks me so hard on recruiting. It is going to be an awful year for recruiting for me, I haven't gotten anything since my two instant commits in week 1.

I decided to super sim the last quarter and a half of my game against Louisville since I was already up like 35-0. I guess my team decided to go a little crazy, the final was 66-0.

GCQuinton

Week Nine Scores:

Army (GCQ) 48, Colorado State 14
#9 Clemson (Az) 58, Wake Forest 28
Air Force (Drizz) 49, #11 Nevada 3
#12 Colorado (MrCWS) 24, Illinois 0
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) 66, Louisville 0
#4 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 56, Arkansas 40

Week Nine Games Remaining:

#1 Minnesota (BPH) vs Houston
Navy (Nightz) vs Northern Illinois
#3 Pitt (Striker) vs #24 North Carolina

Two of the above three games remaining are in progress, meaning there's one left! And who it is may surprise you!

Not really. STRIKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

GCQuinton

Week Ten Games

Army (GCQ) vs Ball State
#1 Minnesota (BPH) vs Iowa
#3 Pitt (Striker) vs Georgia Tech
Navy (Nightz) vs #23 Notre Dame
#9 Clemson (Az) vs Florida State
Air Force (Drizz) vs Western Kentucky
#11 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Purdue
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Cincinnati 
#5 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Texas A&M

Week Ten Headlines

Pitt Defeats North Carolina 21-14 To Remain Undefeated
Notre Dame Prepares To Focus A Navy Team Set On Revenge
Minnesota Hopes To Avoid A Trap Game Against Iowa
Clemson's Josh Williams Remains Atop Heisman Running

Player of the Week

Terry Wright, WR, Air Force
49-3 W Against Nevada
8 receptions for 219 yards, 4 TD

Rankings

Minnesota - #1 Coaches, #2 Media, #1 BCS
Pittsburgh - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Ole Miss - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Rutgers - #6 Coaches, #7 Media, #6 BCS
Clemson - #9 Coaches, #11 Media, #10 BCS
Colorado - #11 Coaches, #6 Media, #8 BCS

Game of the Week

Navy vs Notre Dame

WEEK TEN DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

MrCWS83

I find it odd that I dropped 3 spots in the AP poll albeit I was ranked higher than I should have been. I'm working today so I'll get my game in tomorrow

I got a transfer failed after finishing my game but when I retried it worked. Here's hoping that somehow does not screw me over on the advance.

Also, Josh Williams got injured and is out for 3 games. There goes his Heisman hopes. Hopefully he'll be back in time for the ACCCG.

Nightz

Awesome, game froze when I was actually winning against Notre Dame's cheap team. I have a feeling I'll get crushed next time around.

Nightz

Managed to win the game, but I still stand by my opinion that ND is super cheap. Going for it on 4th and long twice in the first half, really? Man there's just something about playing this team that makes my blood boil.

On a lighter note, I changed my QB's name to Donovan Tebow.

Top Bottom