• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Oct 2 JP Conference (S&P2 on Wii, Punch Out Wii, DSi announced)

Jonnyram

ninten02.jpg

Jaruru

画面を17パーセントの大型化、音声機能の強化、カメラ機能(30万画素)、オーディオ機能も搭載

bigger screens, better speakers system, 300,000 pixels cam

OokieSpookie said:
Any live blogs that are not tediously slow?
This thread is going to be a shit fest to try and get information from with 20 pages of blathering between updates.
What the hell?

Any liveblogs PERIOD?
Kotaku's "liveblog" is shit and IGN's hasn't updated in like 15 minutes.

Phthisis

Even thinner? The damn thing is already uncomfortable enough in my hands during long play sessions.

Someone teach Japan what ergonomics means, please.

I do not believe this qualifies as a megaton.

I'm sure devs will be coming up with lots of fun gaming applications for the camera though. I wonder if it shoots video.

duffey

Jaruru said:
画面を17パーセントの大型化、音声機能の強化、カメラ機能(30万画素)、オーディオ機能も搭載

bigger screens, better speakers system, 300,000 pixels cam
Heyyyy bigger screens, awesome.

Wait wouldn't this make the harder levels of EBA/Ouendan easier?

Acosta

Yawn, DS with less features I like (GBA games) and more features I don't give a damn about (camera of lol megapixels). Brilliant.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
sp0rsk said:
Oh well, byebye GBA.

Hits to his crappy website, probably.
I tried clicking it too but my computer did not like that one bit. I mean if you are going to spam your site you would think to at least make it secure :lol

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
a new industrial design could have been this evening's only point of interest

so i guess i can go f5 in some other thread

incidentally the removal of the gba slot is the severing of nintendo's last connection to videogames

they had a good run

Mashing

I do not thinkt he camera is ont he outside (it's probably a flash... look at the hole int he middle of the hinge. That's gotta be the lens. And the screen is used as the viewfinder. Atleast that's my guess.

Top Bottom