• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Oct 2 JP Conference (S&P2 on Wii, Punch Out Wii, DSi announced)

Vagabundo

Total overload on all this and I never even got hyped. Damn.

Looks like the second coming of the Wii to me. I haven't been this hyped since Oct two years ago. The difference is that this time there is a lot more substance.

Really liking Punch out, never got to play the original much, missed out on the NES.
We had a master system instead

Haunted

neo2046 said:
:D

wiiss71.jpg
Ye Gods!

2ut00gn.gif

Mockingbird said:
Not sure, but I think you create your own characters to use in games. The first two screens show off character creation, and the third screen is a microgame. It says "Sagase!" or "Find!" And you have to find the character you created from that large group of similar looking creations.
Yep, Gpara says you can not only draw pictures to use in microgames, but also make your own music, and set up the games' rules. Mario Paint inheritor confirmed :D .

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Muramasa looks so damn good, but please, don't have slowdown like Odin Sphere, be locked at 30 fps or be 60 fps, please please.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Stormbringer said:
Yep, Gpara says you can not only draw pictures to use in microgames, but also make your own music, and set up the games' rules. Mario Paint inheritor confirmed :D .
DO WANT! :D :D

Good Conference. And yeah for M&L 3, new Wario Ware game, Another Code.

Next year then a Nintendo Spring Conference (February or March) with:

first wave of MotionPlus Games
first wave of Nintendo DSi Games
new Wii Colors

KLONOA!!!
wiiss50.jpg

wiiss51.jpg

wiiss52.jpg

Also I'm glad Artoon is making a new IP on the Wii! Funny, Oshima and Naka are both making new IP's on the Wii!

Artoon is making Supan Smasher.

Prope is making Let's Tap and Let's Catch!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
where is the mh tri clip ? SHIT :-/

edit:

just saw it - HOLY SHIT :eek:
this game looks SO awesome.... DO WANT.

Netto-kun

Hero of legend said:
KLONOA!!!
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20081002/wiiss50.jpg
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20081002/wiiss51.jpg
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20081002/wiiss52.jpg

Also I'm glad Artoon is making a new IP on the Wii! Funny, Oshima and Naka are both making new IP's on the Wii!

Oh my...December is going to become such an expensive month for me...gaming wise.:lol

Hero of legend said:
KLONOA!!!
wiiss50.jpg

What! I take this is going to be 2D platforming goodness right? Damn, this conference delivered for gamers, and easily makes up for E3.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
MH3 looks so gdod (eve with low quality) - especially the Multiplayer..so awesome

Netto-kun

Holy smoke, the epic music during the Monster Hunter 3 trailer. :eek:ooo

And the epic animated scene from DQIX...holy shit! Where's the rest of the trailer?! :(

Top Bottom